Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73810 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

“Damon!” Ali yelled as she dashed forward to stop the young man suicidal charge at the horde of infected.

“Don’t worry! I have a plan! Cover me!”

“But-“

“Trust him. I like his thinking. Mark, how’s Jim?”

“Breathing. He’ll be fine once he’s on his feet.”

“It hurts bad… I’ll be fine just cover him.”

The assembled five watched as Damon came to a stop several feet from the Infected charging him.

“So you guys brought hell to earth? Well two can play at that game!” He shouted the lamest one liner he could think of, by design, as he pulled on the trigger of his flamethrower.

With screams of anguish that none of the survivors liked contemplating each Infected tried to escape their firey demise.

Laughing with glee at how well his plan worked Damon raised his flamethrower above his head and turned back towards the group “HUDDA HUDDA HA!”

“DAMON LOOK OUT!”

Turning around quickly Damon found himself face to face with three specials. Barely having time to pull his chainsaw out the Jockey leapt at the poor lad ready to take him back around the corner to have a free go. Unfortunately for the small creature two loud bangs sounded out from Clair and Ali’s rifles that killed the Jockey before he could even contemplate the several smaller holes left by Jeffrey’s SMG.

“Thanks!” Damon shouted as he swung his now revved chainsaw at the Charger and Hunter both. Then something strange happened. Instead of charging Damon the large beast ran right past him leaving the Hunter to face the chainsaw weilder alone.

“What’s i- OH SHIT!” Ugly Jim shouted as he tried, in vain, to escape the large armed monstrosity that grabbed him much like its predecessors seemed to have a habit of doing “WHY ME!? WHY ME!?” He shouted as it began slamming him into the ground.

As this was happening the Hunter found itself in a sour place. While the small lone one seemed an easy target it was proving to be a formidable adversary. Leaping at it had resulted only in its weird claw digging into the Hunter’s leg separating it from the body. Now it appeared to have a sun-on-a-stick. The brightness annoyed the Hunter as it dragged itself towards the lone-one. With a grin showing its puny teeth the lone-one made a weird garbled mess, different from the Large-arm brother’s but garbled none-the-less, before the sun-on-a-stick grew brighter. The Hunter didn’t have much time to contemplate the pain as he was devoured swiftly by the fire.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)

Thanks Giglamesh. Also, I laughed when I heard that Damon had a Jockey, Charger, AND Hunter to deal with BUT then I remembered that the Chainsaw is a get out of jail free card… I laughed less when I realized that Ugly Jim was the only valid target for the Charger. I laughed even less than that when I rolled my dice again.

You might be asking: “Why didn’t we hear them?” Well for each of them you rolled REALLY low on the hearing table so… Sucks I guess.

Oh well. Good luck!
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

You know what, I take that back, now i've been charger'd three times in around the same number of turns. Seriously, do you hate me or something?  :P

Suffer what seems to be divine punishment.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really don't though! You just generally happen to be the only person in the Charger's range!

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

(xD wow. Bad luck there.)

''GET OFF JIM, YOU MONSTER!!!''

Shoot charger with rifle
reload
shoot charger with rifle
reload
overwatch with rifle.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Godammit... All of us to hit, and it goes for the one furthest away?

Crouch
Shoot Charger with SMG x3
Overwatch

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

"Someone must hate you."

Draw sword and slash Charger till it dead(avoiding Jim)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Might wanna move back first, Maxinum, since you have a bad chance to hit at that close of range.

Move to H45
Chainsaw the Charger as is proper
Crouch
Covering fire after tick 2
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

(playing within character rather than winning: Ali's panicking :))

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Prodding: RangerCado

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actions:
Open fire on charger till dead!
Reflect on the strange occurence of chargers being attracted to Jim...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

The next few seconds were nothing short of pure chaos. As the Charger continued to pound Ugly Jim into any available surface Jeffrey fired away with his SMG until the clip ran dry.

Ali and Mark meanwhile panicked. Almost in unison they slung their rifles off their backs and fired at the Charger. Also in unison they missed horribly, with Ali’s shot striking Ugly Jim in the leg. “SHOOT THE CHARGER! NOT ME AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!”

“Shit!” Ali shouted as she felt a hand push her away.

“I’ve got this! TIME FOR CHARGER STEAKS!” Clair yelled out as she swung her katana at the Charger’s arm. To her surprise however the arm remained firmly attached despite the katana now within it “What!? It’s a katana! It’s supposed to cut through cars without a hitch!”

“THAT’S ONLY IN TV SHOWS!” Damon shouted as he drove his chainsaw into the Chargers chest. Exploding out the other side the Chainsaw took with it several masses of pulp that used to be vital organs.

Falling to the ground as the charger dropped him Ugly Jim moaned with a smile “Heh… I guess this is for all the things I did when I was younger.”

“What the hell did you do to get this many Karma Chargers?” Ali asked as she examined Ugly Jim.

“Not a damn thing… Damn… I feel fuckin’ awful.”

“We’ll get you up Jim. You’ll be right as rain soon enough.” Mark stated sorrowfully.

“I god damn hope so.”

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)

Don’t forget that if Ugly Jim is incapacitated again before being healed with an actual Health Kit he will DIE! Hence the two red lines. One more and he’s out of it until y’all find a closet or saferoom.

I think they’re attracted to him because he’s killed so many special infected. It’s a self-defense mechanism.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of which, can I/we get an update on kill count? I think killing a ton+ of infected may have increased my chances of undead Karma.

I bet they hate Ugly Jim because his special toys need time to set up. They can't let him do that.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Jefferey, heal Jim. I'll watch for more."

Actions:
Move to H55
Shoot any infected seen
Overwatch
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of which, can I/we get an update on kill count? I think killing a ton+ of infected may have increased my chances of undead Karma.

I bet they hate Ugly Jim because his special toys need time to set up. They can't let him do that.

Sure... Once you hit a safe-room. The other time was just for fun.

You're second for Common kills but Jim still has over twice as many specials killed than you.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Help Jim up.
If I would be able to scavenge the ammo off the other chainsaw, the one in the weapon pile, and out it in the one I'm using, move to L46.
If it is not possible to do that, move to H51.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 78