Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73755 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 1] [Normal] [Wait listing]
« Reply #300 on: September 23, 2013, 08:16:08 pm »

Jeffrey magically spawns once the door closes.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 2: The Garage] [Advanced]
« Reply #301 on: September 24, 2013, 09:24:47 am »

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chapter Awards (click to show/hide)

”Holy shit man! So many awesome weapons! Some military nutjob must worked here or something!” Damon stated with glee as he grabbed the chainsaw “Oof… This things heavier than they make it look in the movies.”

“Not really. Once you get used to it it’s pretty light all things considered. Used to work in lumberjacking.” Ugly Jim posited as he hefted the Heavy Machine Gun. Despite it’s obvious weight the large man wielded it somewhat easily though he did spare a sad glance at the shotgun that had saved his life a few times in the short hour that he had owned it.

“Still I wonder where the guy who had all this stuff is now.” Ali wondered aloud as she healed the complaining Clair who insisted that she was fine.

A loud raspy sigh came from the other side of the room. Behind a table that none of them paid much attention to.

“Smoker!”

The raspy sigh came again though this time it seemed a bit more communicative. Two knocks sounded as a pair of hands slowly rose above the table and into sight.

“Are you alive?” Ugly Jim asked pointing his new weapon at the hands.

The raspy sigh came again as a man’s head popped over the table. Slowly he nodded yes while keeping his hands visible.

“What are you doing here?” Mark asked the man.

The man shook his head as he stood up fully. Pointing to his throat he made a series of signs [I cannot speak. I was hurt badly in the war.] before pointing to his name tag which read “Jeffrey”.

“Oh really?” Clair asked as she smiled.

“What?”

“He’s mute. He knows sign language though.”

[You can sign?] The man made a series of gestures towards Clair.

“And he says he’s the one who stocked the weapons.”

[What? No I didn’t. I only just got here a few minutes ago!]

“Furthermore we can take all of the chicken we need. Oh uh… Weapons we need.”

[Are you serious?]

“Sure you can join us! Can’t he Jim?”

“Well I do like his suit and we can’t really leave a man behind.  Sure thing Jeffrey. If you need anything just sign it to Clair. She’s a bit wacky but she’s a good kid.”

[I guess I’ll follow you guys. Beats getting killed running off alone.]

“He says thanks and that he likes your suit too.” Clair said with a smile. She was so happy that she had taken those sign language classes all those years ago. Or was it Amy the one who did that?

Quote from: Map Key
Dashed Orange Line = Open Door [Can Be Closed.]
Purple Line = Locked Safe Room Door [Invulnerable]
AP = Ammo Pile [Fully Replenishes Ammo Count]
W+ = 4 Health Kits, 6 SMG’s, Pump Shotgun [7/24], Pistol, Bile Jar.

Spoiler: Marks/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ali/Maxinum McDreich (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Damon/Rolepgeek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jeffrey Mason/Kashyyk (click to show/hide)

Apparently people forgot about the “Health Kits take 2 ticks to use” thing… Either that or I forgot a house rule. If so please point it out.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:30:05 am by Nerjin »
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 2] [Advanced][Wait listing]
« Reply #302 on: September 24, 2013, 10:41:54 am »

Totes forgot I think.

Ali:
Pick up health kit.
Reload.
Move to P28
Restock ammo.
Move to N27.

Ali got over her shock of some guy suddenly appearing, and relaxed. One more person made life easier, is what she thought. She looked at Clair a little worried. She was clearly a little looney, but overall a nice person, with the guys being so reliable thus far. Maybe she had a shot of surviving...
She brushed off her sense of clarity before she started to think on what she's lost, afraid to go a little crazy herself.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 2] [Advanced][Wait listing]
« Reply #303 on: September 24, 2013, 11:05:07 am »

Oh yeah.

"Jeffrey, you're looking a bit banged up. Might want to stick a few plasters on that while we got some more first aid kits here."

Pick up healthkit.
Move to M26
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 24, 2013, 11:34:28 am »

Take the bile jar
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 24, 2013, 06:32:17 pm »

"Alright. Now that we got more people, we should have a plan, a marching order. If we get separated... Well, we'll be screwed, basically. So we need to have a standard plan of action. If something comes up we don't know about, we can always shout out a plan while killing things, right?"

He reloads his SMG with a clip from the ammo pile, tossing the old one aside, then moving up to the door and staring at the darkened hall. "I'm thinking Clair should be up front, with 'Jeffrey' and I behind her, Jim behind us, and Ali and Mark bringing up the rear. After all, Clair's the one with a shotgun, I'm th one with a chainsaw, and Jeffrey's the one who needs multiple personalities to translate for him. Well. 'Translate.'" he actually used air quotes around it. He thought Clair was bullshitting them for the giggles. But he knew even less, so meh.

Move to 028
Reload SMG
Replenish Ammo
Move to M26
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 06:34:00 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Heavy Machine Gun Update
« Reply #306 on: September 24, 2013, 07:01:32 pm »

Update

-Added the "Passing Through", "Slugger", and "Rare Ammo" abilities to the Heavy Machine Gun.

-Alphabetized all abilities to make searching easier.

-Boomer Bile now adds a -6 to accuracy rolls.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:46:17 pm by Nerjin »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 25, 2013, 06:25:20 am »

"Jeffrey, you're looking a bit banged up. Might want to stick a few plasters on that while we got some more first aid kits here."

Jeffrey nodded, before turning to count the number of backpack items people had. Turned out the team had two different ammo types, and one med kit. Shrugging, he jogged to the pile, pulled out a medkit and healed up, before grabbing a second to take with him.

"We can always shout out..."
Jeffrey chuckled when he heard this, and on catching Damon's eye grinned and winked. However he accepted his position in the patrol order with another nod.

Move to M28
Acquire MedKit
Use MedKit on self

((If that uses less than I thought then also do the following))
Pickup another Medkit
Pickup SMG
Pickup Pistol

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 25, 2013, 08:07:52 am »

Actions:
Move to M26
watch for infected but do not shoot.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 25, 2013, 03:43:05 pm »

I should probably mention something that might not be totally apparent. The "Ammo Count" only goes down when you fire a shot. Reloading doesn't take ammo. Thus I'll just treat "Grab ammo" as "Move to Ammo Pile".

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 25, 2013, 04:15:28 pm »

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

As the survivors prepared to head outside of the saferoom they heard an odd clicking sound coming from further within the complex.

“Is that… What is that?” Mark asked as he walked up to the door.

“I dunno. Sounds mechanical.” Damon posited as he joined Mark.

[Probably just a car] Jeffrey signed as he treated an earlier wound sustained from a common infected.

“Jeffrey says it could be a new infected type.” Clair translated for the mute man.

“Really?” Damon asked. He hadn’t seen any that made a mechanical sound. That coupled with his hunch that Clair was jerking them around made him a little dubious though still on edge at the thought.

“Nah. He says it’s just a car. Maybe. I’m a bit rusty on a few words.”

Quote from: Map Key
Dashed Orange Line = Open Door [Can Be Closed.]
Purple Line = Locked Safe Room Door [Invulnerable]
AP = Ammo Pile [Fully Replenishes Ammo Count]
W+ = Health Kit, 6 SMG’s, Pump Shotgun [7/24], Pistol,

Spoiler: Marks/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ali/Maxinum McDreich (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Damon/Rolepgeek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jeffrey Mason/Kashyyk (click to show/hide)

Yeps… Just remember that the “Ammo Count” only goes down when Shooting outside of a Safe Room. So there’s that. Yeah… It tripped me up a few times too.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 25, 2013, 04:26:10 pm »

Jim grunted as he leaned forward. The huge man peered through the grating on the  door.
"Thinking about it, these doors aren't too safe, are they? Some of those spitters or those tongue guys, lickers or whatever, could get you through 'em. We should get going, kids."
He swung the door open and stepped outside, the huge gun cradled in his arms.

move to M27/8
Pick up pistol
move to J26, opening door (or J25 if i can't reach it)
double pistols covering fire
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 05:44:48 pm by GiglameshDespair »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 25, 2013, 05:02:11 pm »

Jeffrey stretched out some of the still-sore spots, before grabbing a pistol, holstering it and picking up an SMG. After getting it a once over, he hustled after Jim, crouching and aiming down the corridor.

Pick up Pistol
Pick up SMG
Move to I26
Overwatch with SMG

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 25, 2013, 05:19:37 pm »

''D-do the words 'a car' and 'special infected' have similar ways of reading them i-in sign language?'' Ali asked Clair, surprised, but, at last, a smile.

Stay behind the group, following the formation suggested. SMG is out and in Covering Fire.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 25, 2013, 05:25:05 pm »

(( Could I get the pistol? As it takes a turn to set up the HMG it would help me do some quick firepower as well as slower, heavier firepower, while you can always do it with the SMG.))
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 78