Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73741 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 1] [Normal] [Wait listing]
« Reply #285 on: September 23, 2013, 08:08:13 am »

Move to yellow door
Open door
go into saferoom
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 1] [Normal] [Wait listing]
« Reply #286 on: September 23, 2013, 09:26:40 am »

TO SAFEROOM!
Open door at Q27.
Go through all excited and vulnerable
:P

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 23, 2013, 09:39:04 am »

Actions:
GET TO THE CHOPPA! (Safehouse)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 23, 2013, 11:14:39 am »

Then we find out in the saferoom there is actually an army of Tanks.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 23, 2013, 05:23:23 pm »

Move to P26. Open doors if need be.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 23, 2013, 06:02:47 pm »

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

”Everyone inside!” Ugly Jim shouted as he yanked the door open and then, to add to the urgency of the situation, physically shoved Damon and Mark inside of the room before he followed himself.

“I-is it safe in here?” Ali asked as she hesitantly walked inside.

“Yeah. There’s not even a drop of blood.” Mark sighed in relief as he sat down against a wall. Glancing around it looked like this place was the beginnings of a parking garage. Specifically some form of security office. The north wall was lined with security monitors that switched around every few moments to show a different camera’s view of the same cars. Most of them were in working condition though it was doubtful the keys were in them. One screen showed a Boomer attack a car window before exploding due to the sharp glass fragments.

“Pah, it’s a dump…” Damon stated as he looked around for anything useful. Thankfully the bottom-most corners had a pile of ammo and an assortment of weapons.

“Well it’s safe. Where’s Clair?”

“I’m watching the rear. I’ll be in in a minute.” The insane woman stated as she scanned the hallway behind them. It appeared that the office floors they had been on had cleared out. Though she had a weird feeling that something was right above their heads. She couldn’t validate the opinion but it just… It felt like they should be worried.

Quote from: Map Key
Dashed Orange Line = Open Door [Can Be Closed.]
Purple Line = Locked Safe Room Door [Invulnerable]
AP = Ammo Pile [Fully Replenishes Ammo Count]
W+ = 4 Health Kits, 6 SMG’s, Heavy Machine Gun, Chainsaw, Bile Jar, Adrenaline Shot, Explosive Ammo Pack.

Spoiler: Marks/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ali/Maxinum McDreich (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Damon/Rolepgeek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jeffrey Mason/Kashyyk (click to show/hide)

Just to be clear: The Locked Door will only unlock when all survivors are in the saferoom and close the unlocked door. At which point the two doors will switch places. So yeah. Welcome to Chapter 2 here in the next turn or two I’d assume.

Also: Enjoy the happiness the RNG gave you in that safe room.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 06:07:19 pm by Nerjin »
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 23, 2013, 06:11:43 pm »

Jim wandered over to the pile of weapons in the corner.
"Hey, look at this."
He whistled and picked up the heavy machine gun.
"This is a heavy piece of metal, at any rate. Maybe someone will think twice when they see this hunk of metal."

He idly ran a finger over the teeth of a chainsaw.
"Was a lumberjack, once, and used one of these. Decent work, but I saw a guy's chainsaw bounce back once and cut his leg to bits, so i had to quit. These cut through people as easy as they do wood, I'll tell you kids that for free. Maybe that's why it's here."

He frowned as he saw the syringe.
"Now whats this?" He looked closer. "It's one of them syringes they give to people who's hearts have stopped. Could be useful, I guess, and I don't suppose it should be left lying around. Might bandage my bullet wounds while I'm on the topic of doctorin'." He sent a jokingly angry glare over at his companions and laughed.

Move to M29
Pick up HMG.
Pick up adrenaline
Use health kit
Pick up health kit
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 06:17:13 pm by GiglameshDespair »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 23, 2013, 06:14:22 pm »

Move to 028
Fill Ammo.
Move to M28
Grab the Chainsaw
Grab a Health Kit

"Oh hell yes. This beast is mine to tame."
He hefted the chainsaw, having walked over to it almost reverently, and hung it over his back and shoulders, next to the backpack. "Bunch a legends about this thing, most aren't true. Has to warm up to cut through wood, for example, but most people think it can do that straight off the bat. Doesn't have to warm up to go through zombies, I'll bet."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 06:17:07 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 23, 2013, 06:18:24 pm »

"If you use it, kid, just be careful. that thing goes through kevlar leggings without too much difficulty, so be careful where you swing that."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 23, 2013, 06:34:07 pm »

Move to P28
restock ammo
move to M28
take bile jar

Clair look at the jar "Really?" she unscrew the lid and take a sniff before recoiling and puts the lid back on "What sort of person puts zombie bile in a jar? And I'm the insane one? There no justice in this world." She look at the rest "Can someone patch me up? I won't bite." "Unless you want me to." "Hush, Amy."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 23, 2013, 06:36:07 pm »

((Just realized something; the boost to damage common infected get in Advanced mode is a bit unproportional compared to the damage boost anything else gets. Maybe they should deal 1/2/5/15 damage instead? I mean, people will start dying left and right if even two or three common infected get to them for a single turn.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 23, 2013, 07:16:17 pm »

Hm... Maybe. I wanna see how things go on Advanced first before I go into any changes though.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 23, 2013, 07:44:37 pm »

I think Nerjin has used the damage increments that is found in the actual game itself. Specials are always scary from easy to insane, though obviously more deadly as you went. However, it was the common's that had the greatest impact. In easy and even normal, you can ignore quite a fair few hits, and shrug them off. In advanced, you kept tight control over what hit you, with a small mob being the end of you if they were left to hit you for 2 seconds. On insane, you kept those little buggers 100 metres away from you at all times.

To me, the major thing that had to be learnt in the games going from one difficulty to another was crowd control.

Move to P28.
Restock ammo.
Move to M28.
Heal Clair.
Take health pack.

''Clair, hold still.'' Ali opened up her health kit and started to apply the bandages. ''I-I'm sorry.'' She said quietly, referencing to not really helping her out last time, or keeping a good check. ''I-I'm not used... to this.'' She started to defend herself. ''A-and I was never trained a soldier. I get lost once those... THINGS start charging, and screaming, and dying and, and and...'' She was suffering a panic attack... yet somehow completed patching up Clair AND took another healthpack in the process.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 23, 2013, 07:51:53 pm »

"Hey, kid. Jim said gently. "This ain't an easy thing we're trying to do. Soon as killing people becomes natural - that's when you gotta worry."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 23, 2013, 07:56:15 pm »

Actions:
Close the doors.
Move to M28
restock ammo
Pick up Explosive ammo.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 78