Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4630 4631 [4632] 4633 4634 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125770 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69465 on: May 22, 2014, 06:04:07 am »

"Fucking annoying fucker. I am too powered down to fight if this is a trap.."

<Kyle, get back here, some order dude has business with you>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #69466 on: May 22, 2014, 06:08:05 am »

Kyle teleports over to the entrance.
"I realize it's not very polite or honorable but I'd like to keep you over there where you can't kill me as easily. Nothing personal. Just a precaution."

Keith decides that he should take advantage of this a tries domination on one of them.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69467 on: May 22, 2014, 06:13:04 am »

Kyle teleports over to the entrance.
"I realize it's not very polite or honorable but I'd like to keep you over there where you can't kill me as easily. Nothing personal. Just a precaution."

Keith decides that he should take advantage of this a tries domination on one of them.

Arthur smiles, "I'm not even carrying a weapon. Why do you distrust me? I even helped young Will infiltrate the order." Arthur laughs, but remains where he is.

As Kieth exerts control over the knight Errant, he draws his blade and stabs himself in the chest, taking his own life. Whoever is controlling them is ensuring they don't change sides.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 06:15:42 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69468 on: May 22, 2014, 06:15:46 am »

"I lack reason to distrust you but you are part of a well known faction that we aren't very friendly with. I'd like to just talk to you face to face but one can't be too careful about these things."

Keith shrugs and continues wandering.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69469 on: May 22, 2014, 06:18:41 am »

With a step, Arthur is then standing in front of Kyle, "I see nothing wrong with having a nice face to face chat either. Now, I wish to get down to business. I have reason to believe that my faction was taken over by a demon and I wish for your groups help on taking him down. I already have permission from Zion to reward you if you choose to aid us."

Kieth eventually makes it to the prison block area of the vatican. Inside is the Old Pope sitting alone and ungaurded.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69470 on: May 22, 2014, 06:21:32 am »

"Sure. Maybe we can find out if he has land in hell. It's actually a rather nice place I hear. Of course I was talking to demons so they have some bias. Anyways, yeah I'll help you. But only if you stop with this 'cutting off hell' stuff. It's not very smart you know."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69471 on: May 22, 2014, 06:23:43 am »

"Kyle, don't be so quick to trust him. This may be a trap. We just took out their entire fleet with one blow, now the higher ups are panicing thinking what will happen when we storm the vatican. Thus they want to make sure we enter the vatican in a controled fashion for an ambush."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69472 on: May 22, 2014, 06:26:29 am »

"Cutting of Hell? This is news to me. The Order's goals is the eradication of demonic threats. Meet me at these coordinates, I will be waiting with my Honor guard. Oh, And be careful around the lower ranking Order members. They seem out of it..." Arthur turns around and begins to leave giving a wave.

The coordinates that Arthur gave Kyle point out Aula Delle Udienze. With Arthur's Honor guard as patrol, breaking into the vatican should prove easy.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 06:28:28 am by Sanure »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69473 on: May 22, 2014, 06:31:16 am »

"Kyle, this is a highly disadvantagous move to us. If Arthur is truely coming for us to help instead of removing the threat himself with his men, that means they are not strong enough - which means a lot, considering their weapons and armor and arias are mostly aimed at dealing with demons. If we fight a demon who is stronger than the order, we will be weakened severly - and right in the enemies territory. This may be the orders way of killing two birds with one stone. First we take care of their demon problem, then they take care of us. These guys are terrorists, and fully deserve every bit of demon-problem they have. Afterall they are primarily fighting demons, no wonder the demons retaliate. Either way, it's not our problem, the order is the bigger threat."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69474 on: May 22, 2014, 06:33:13 am »

Kyle looks at the coordinates before going inside and fixing up some more missiles.
"... Icarus. Honey. Please tell me what god like powers these guys have that a demon lacks? Because demons have more variety and strength than humans in many cases."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69475 on: May 22, 2014, 06:33:47 am »

"Kyle, this is a highly disadvantagous move to us. If Arthur is truely coming for us to help instead of removing the threat himself with his men, that means they are not strong enough - which means a lot, considering their weapons and armor and arias are mostly aimed at dealing with demons. If we fight a demon who is stronger than the order, we will be weakened severly - and right in the enemies territory. This may be the orders way of killing two birds with one stone. First we take care of their demon problem, then they take care of us. These guys are terrorists, and fully deserve every bit of demon-problem they have. Afterall they are primarily fighting demons, no wonder the demons retaliate. Either way, it's not our problem, the order is the bigger threat."

((Best kind of Paranoia :P))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69476 on: May 22, 2014, 06:34:48 am »

Alucard teleports in and studies the man for a moment.

He then tells his Gotongi to spy on him, sending Alucard all audiovisual mind feeds.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69477 on: May 22, 2014, 06:35:45 am »

The Gotongi invisibly flaps around Arthur, observing his every move

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69478 on: May 22, 2014, 06:38:27 am »

The gotongi would see him not really doing anything. Just walking. Until he disappears in a gust of wind.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69479 on: May 22, 2014, 06:39:01 am »

((again, for unmagic people, those guys use awefully much magic))
Pages: 1 ... 4630 4631 [4632] 4633 4634 ... 4748