Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4271 4272 [4273] 4274 4275 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3114819 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #64080 on: April 19, 2014, 01:09:53 pm »

"Jacque why? How dare you intervene in this matter? Before your eyes, have you not seen what I said to Zhengara? Through the bracelet, have you not seen my dealings with Jemis? You are still the killer you once were, and have eluded your punishment for all the lives you took for too long. Jemis, I have bound here Jack the ripper, the most famous serial killer of the world. I leave her to your judgement."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #64081 on: April 19, 2014, 01:10:29 pm »

Meanwhile... fuck it, Marie turns into Victoria.
[42 on a d100 plus whatever mag. probably like, 150-200 total, with how we converted? I forget~))

The last specks of Zhen are now consistent with having been sliced apart by Jacque, then ground down into microscopic powder and smashed with the full force of a plasma cannon from ICARUS. If anyone even cares any more. :V

Also seriously, Kansa does need to decide what happens with the chain and Jemis. word of plotter: does jemis give a fuck?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #64082 on: April 19, 2014, 01:12:44 pm »

First off, as formerly mentioned, Jacque actually never broke any pact. she never MADE one, nor was she made aware of it.

She raises an eyebrow at the chain as it's blasted out of the way. If it isn't, she sweeps her blades up (which, I remind you, are near-infinitely sharp)... [96] and, since she's trying to hit the chains, not dodge, it's not opposed unless you want to make a roll to move them out of the way, slices right through them.

"... Good lord you are a dumb bitch. You wanted him dead. He's dead. Don't know what your problem is." She rolls her eyes.

"Normally, I'd kill you at this point. Unfortunately, I'm nominally on your side." She looks at her levelly.

"So, because I have standards, I'm not going to kill an ally. So you get a pass.

But try again and I might change my mind."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64083 on: April 19, 2014, 01:15:21 pm »

yes...Jaque can blast away divine artifacts by raising an eyebrow, sure. Also she can still perfectly move her arms effortlessly after being tied up by said divine chain.

totaly, sure, why would anyone think that as stupid
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #64084 on: April 19, 2014, 01:16:44 pm »

Right, because she's instantly tied up by said divine chain.

Anyways, Marie can and will call the Selenites down on this if need be, so WAIT a moment before being all aggressive, 'k?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #64085 on: April 19, 2014, 01:17:28 pm »

((Except she isn't. One, Sobek is using divinely empowered water to blast it away. Sobek just happens to be similar in power to Jemis.

Two, if HE misses, Jacque gets a roll to slice it in half before it touches her to bind her.

She WILL be bound if it hits her. IF.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64086 on: April 19, 2014, 01:22:12 pm »

((against a dex of 125, ICARUS could roll a 1 and she a 100 and Jacque would still be to slow. But screw it. Before this gets out of hand, I retcon my own action.))

ICARUS just watches Jacque kills Zhengara. A god of lies and illusions probably should not be reincarnated, even if ICARUS gave him that option.

And that's that, everything else will just escalate.

Since Kansa hasn't said it yet, I'll take that into my own hands, game resumes from this post:
She giggles a little."On the other hand, most of them are aware of me. Of why I choose my targets." She looks at him, licking her lips. "Those I kill, I kill for a simple enough reason. They earned it. They used people for their own amusement, for their own gain. They killed and tormented without restraint or cause..." She leans in, whispering in her ear. "And do you know? If they can kill me, I welcome it... The day I embrace death will be the culmination of everything I've done in my life... a dance of death, culminating in my own. So why don't ya try again, poppet?"And then the machine tries to interrupt. [Choice Roll: 81] As soon as she grabs ahold of the God, Jacque flicks her wrist, scoring the knife smoothly across Zhengara's neck, slicing it open in a second, bloody grin.

((also, I will make a note to not participate in any plots anymore that involve rag))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:24:35 pm by Akroma »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64087 on: April 19, 2014, 01:25:08 pm »

((Action retconning.))
Sobek just grins at Zhengara as he watches the bastard die.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #64088 on: April 19, 2014, 01:26:12 pm »

Bort still cleans up the mess.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #64089 on: April 19, 2014, 01:28:10 pm »

((also, I will make a note to not participate in any plots anymore that involve Jacque*))[/font]
((FTFY. You make it seem like it was Rag that actually ruined it, and not Jacque.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64090 on: April 19, 2014, 01:34:11 pm »

((also, I will make a note to not participate in any plots anymore that involve Jacque*))
((FTFY. You make it seem like it was Rag that actually ruined it, and not Jacque.))

((I don't want to insult anyone, but I am not particularly fond of Shym'Caes either. Even with nerfed stats, it's (really, no offense Elf or Rag) most stupid idea of them all to greenlight a player who wants to play the creator god of the cosmos. Even with nerfed powers, Caes has more or less complete dominion over the setting, and can form it however he pleases, just by explaining "that's how it is". I mean fuck, ask how magic works, and caes explains it, then thats how magic works, Caes *created* fucking magic. ((and on a side note, is also a rather shallow character, at least from what I have seen, no idea if thread 1 had actualy caes character))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #64091 on: April 19, 2014, 01:37:27 pm »

((Caes hasn't been around of late, but from what I saw earlier she had decent enough character. Hated the fuck out of herself. Was pretty glorious and dramatic.

Now, how Rag got scapheap to approve her, that I am rather confused on. :I))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64092 on: April 19, 2014, 01:45:49 pm »

((I see anymore of this on IC, I'm locking this. This is getting really stupid and immature.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #64093 on: April 19, 2014, 01:47:11 pm »

no, it's alright. The plot was perfectly fun until Rag decided to show up in the finale and just turn a plot that was 95% just ICARUS and Alice into a dickwave about how teeheehee Jacques is. I will keep that in mind for the future. So please do not be sad Kansa, you were a good GM, and your plot was fun and engaging to play - else I would not react so emotionaly about Rag just fucking with it. I am looking towards more Kansa plots (of course with alice no uncursed, I have no idea what would even happen.)
Snark aside, if this is the end of an argument, we're doing arguing very wrong here.

Kansa was pretty great, though. Go Kansa! *cheers*

'kay I'm done now. Not  much to add. cooldown powers activated. :v))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #64094 on: April 19, 2014, 01:47:23 pm »

Alucard it's in his office reading.
Pages: 1 ... 4271 4272 [4273] 4274 4275 ... 4748