Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 852 853 [854] 855 856 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1009864 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #12795 on: April 19, 2014, 01:17:45 pm »

Because that's kind of BS.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12796 on: April 19, 2014, 01:18:25 pm »

I am saying that you specificaly said [mag 10]. If this chain can be broken that easily, Jemis really needs a new profession
I never said break, either. I'm aiming to SMASH it out of the way. Break has nothing to do with it.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #12797 on: April 19, 2014, 01:20:02 pm »

Noone ever seems to plan around it when dealing with her, honestly, is all.

And not really given their short blade length and the fact that they're not exactly very useful against energy attacks or even melee attacks as long as they're not intended to grapple.

Armor doesn't work as well, yes, but that's about it.

Also yes, enchanted binding != enchanted super-damn-heavy or auto-aiming.

((As a note, if I was being a real jerk I wouldn't bother with this. I'd just point out that your description of it being 'propelled by a rocket' would mean it'd just tear RIGHT THROUGH HER. And then she heals.))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 01:22:26 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12798 on: April 19, 2014, 01:24:38 pm »

fine, have all my effort over the course of a month be trampled upon. fair. good GMing. totaly not ruining the finale.

I'm sorry I'm such a bad gm
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12799 on: April 19, 2014, 01:26:12 pm »

fine, have all my effort over the course of a month be trampled upon. fair. good GMing. totaly not ruining the finale.

You aren't. You pulled everything off as reasonably as you could with everyone aiming to kill him. I don't even see the problem with ICARUS and Jacque, apart from it boiling down to 'you kill stole me!' which doesn't matter as EVERYONE GETS XP anyway.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #12800 on: April 19, 2014, 01:28:45 pm »

You aren't. You pulled everything off as reasonably as you could with everyone aiming to kill him. I don't even see the problem with ICARUS and Jacque, apart from it boiling down to 'you kill stole me!' which doesn't matter as EVERYONE GETS XP anyway.

Indeed. You did a good job, man, from what I saw.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #12801 on: April 19, 2014, 01:29:05 pm »

no, it's alright. The plot was perfectly fun until Rag decided to show up in the finale and just turn a plot that was 95% just ICARUS and Alice into a dickwave about how teeheehee Jacques is. I will keep that in mind for the future. So please do not be sad Kansa, you were a good GM, and your plot was fun and engaging to play - else I would not react so emotionaly about Rag just fucking with it. I am looking towards more Kansa plots (of course with alice no uncursed, I have no idea what would even happen.)
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12802 on: April 19, 2014, 01:29:56 pm »

The only problem I could think of was why wasn't Zhengara enough of a magnificent bastard to not end up like that, but then that would have made it boring. :c

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12803 on: April 19, 2014, 01:34:28 pm »

All I can say is, Akroma: You brought it upon yourself.
((man, even with Rag back, timezones makes talking to Jacque difficult. But man we could use those knives..))

Plus, you KNOW how Jacque acts, since you were there when she was a Big Deal.

Honestly? You have no excuse for not seeing this coming. Sure it sucks, I agree, but I can't blame anyone but you. Heck, rag was just acting in-character, and you'd planned out everything else about the finale... whyyyy not this exactly?
/argument?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12804 on: April 19, 2014, 01:35:40 pm »

Akroma. Stop being such a little brat and accept Jacque killed him.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12805 on: April 19, 2014, 01:39:44 pm »

Twi, the arguement is over, but I swear if you keep repeating this sentence, I will ragequit the game. I brought the entire plot upon myself. It was a lot of work and I was very invested in that. Say again that I was too stupid and should have known that Rag is a jerk who likes pissing on narratives, and I will have had enough. We were just talking nicely now and praising Kansa and there you go, taking Rags dick again and rubbing it all over me, repeating that sentence over and over again, thinking that me not replying to it somehow means surely didn't see it, lets say it again. Same for Kyle. HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST POSTS? I accepted it, so stop being such a bitch about me being a little brat. I yielded, to end the arguement. And there you go insulting me to drag it on?

enough. Arguement over. Elf, be a chap and lock the OOC for a bit, because if this goes on, then soon it won't go on
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12806 on: April 19, 2014, 01:43:42 pm »

The whole metaphor with a dick being rubbed all over yourself is making me kind of uncomfortable...
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12807 on: April 19, 2014, 01:44:32 pm »

Firstly, kj, that was completely uncalled for. Completely.

Secondly, Akroma, your bashing of Rag was ALSO uncalled for. I don't frankly care whether or not Jacque -not Rag, Jacque- trampled over ICARUS' -not Akroma, ICARUS- plan was unfair, you don't get the right to bash him for doing something IC. The dick metaphor was also very uncalled for. If you want to leave the game, it's fine with me.

Frankly, I don't care who or what it is, but this thread's locked. As I WAS in a good mood, I'll consider unlocking eventually, but because you people seem to be resorting to nothing but insults (yes, I'm referring to you and kj, Akroma) that is highly doubtful.

I will also consider locking IC because frankly this argument might be carried on there.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12808 on: April 20, 2014, 09:07:20 am »

so, a fight against a god only gave 50 exp?

kind of a letdown, that is just barely more than standard amount

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12809 on: April 20, 2014, 09:08:59 am »

o/
Pages: 1 ... 852 853 [854] 855 856 ... 1030