Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4269 4270 [4271] 4272 4273 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3115045 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #64050 on: April 19, 2014, 12:37:55 pm »

((no you weren't. This entire thing was ICARUS project, from the motivation to identifying the target, to planning the fight, to dealing in total over 800 damage to the dude, including the hit that ended the fight. I was gone because I had 3 appointments today, so I could not immediatly post after the turn.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64051 on: April 19, 2014, 12:39:41 pm »

Alice uncurled and looked towards Rose, a smile was on her face

"That's... That's wonderful, did... did anyone get... get hurt?"

"Only... ICARUS, I t-think. S-she'll b-be okay t-though."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #64052 on: April 19, 2014, 12:40:30 pm »

((no you weren't. This entire thing was ICARUS project, from the motivation to identifying the target, to planning the fight, to dealing in total over 800 damage to the dude, including the hit that ended the fight. I was gone because I had 3 appointments today, so I could not immediatly post after the turn.))

((And that gives her dibs on the kill why? She got Jacque in on it. That's what Jacque DOES. If she didn't want her killing the guy, why'd she RECRUIT her?))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #64053 on: April 19, 2014, 12:40:45 pm »

((To be fair, Rag was only available for RP like, a week ago.

Look guys, he's dead, curse lifted. Stop whining about who got to end him. :v))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #64054 on: April 19, 2014, 12:42:17 pm »

((Also that's kinda why I rolled. If it'd been a low one she wouldn't have cared and just let ICARUS off him. And then possibly get back at her later. I rolled 'just kill the fucker', so that's what she did.))
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64055 on: April 19, 2014, 12:42:30 pm »

((It gives her dibs on the kill because this entire plot, which started almost a month ago was entirely about Alice and ICARUS. Jacque was simply asked to help out, and her involvement in the plot was approximately 5 minutes. Also, I posted the kill first, you retconned my action without anyone agreeing to that). And no, just writing a high number behind your post is not justification)
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #64056 on: April 19, 2014, 12:43:52 pm »

((It gives her dibs on the kill because this entire plot, which started almost a month ago was entirely about Alice and ICARUS. Jacque was simply asked to help out, and her involvement in the plot was approximately 5 minutes. Also, I posted the kill first, you retconned my action without anyone agreeing to that))

((I didn't retcon it. I simply posted Jacques reaction to her grabbing him. Point remains, she knew that Jacque was a killer and had no qualms about it. I'm just going with what Jacque would do. Get pissed at me if you want, but I'm staying in-character.))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #64057 on: April 19, 2014, 12:44:28 pm »

((Just because you posted first doesn't give you dibs either. Or priority. Just saying "Hey, I killed this guy because I posted first, and the character that is already at his throat can't react to that," isn't really valid.))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 12:46:10 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #64058 on: April 19, 2014, 12:45:03 pm »

<WOULD YOU TWO STOP WHINING OOC ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS? Sheesh! You could at least whine IC, but no, you have to justify yourselves from beyond the fourth wall instead.

Look, he got killed twice. 'sall good from my perspective. Now let me go back to the right side of the fourth wall.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #64059 on: April 19, 2014, 12:46:12 pm »

"Alright, Marie's helping clean up as well."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #64060 on: April 19, 2014, 12:46:56 pm »

"wait, why me? I mean, I could clean it up in five seconds, which would be boring for the rest of us anyways."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64061 on: April 19, 2014, 12:47:03 pm »

((I will leave this to Kansa to call on a canon here, but seriously, just because you are playing an asshole does not make it a justification to playing an asshole. You literaly took a month worth of plot and just went "whoops, screw the deal you made with the god of justice, killsteal!". This plot meant a lot to me, as a player, and you just rub your dick all over it))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #64062 on: April 19, 2014, 12:48:16 pm »

((As Rag said, he's staying in-character. Jacque would do this type of thing.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #64063 on: April 19, 2014, 12:49:39 pm »

"You're breaking the fourth wall."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #64064 on: April 19, 2014, 12:50:14 pm »

"Yeah, but they were too. And were being douchebags about it. I did what had to be done."
Pages: 1 ... 4269 4270 [4271] 4272 4273 ... 4748