Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4227 4228 [4229] 4230 4231 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118684 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63420 on: April 16, 2014, 04:42:14 pm »

Alice took in a deep breath, she stayed where she was letting Rose take the other glove off.

After Rose takes the other glove off she gently squeezes Alice's hand and kisses it. "It's n-not t-that bad, is it?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63421 on: April 16, 2014, 04:43:52 pm »

((Weekend would be best for the fight.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63422 on: April 16, 2014, 04:45:00 pm »

After Rose takes the other glove off she gently squeezes Alice's hand and kisses it. "It's n-not t-that bad, is it?"

"I... I suppose not" she squeezed Rose's hand in return, a small smile began to form on her face.

((Weekend would be best for the fight.))

((You're probably right))
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63423 on: April 16, 2014, 04:46:09 pm »

"I... I suppose not" she squeezed Rose's hand in return, a small smile began to form on her face.

Rose slowly smiles back and gently hugs Alice, "S-see? It's f-fine..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #63424 on: April 16, 2014, 04:48:28 pm »

The sound of something tearing is heared, as a thin, elegant blade pierces through the ground. With quick movement, it traced every line of the circle, until the floor literaly bent like paper, slowly drifting down into the void like a leaf in the wind. From it emerges a blinding light that the necronomicon fittingly described as "the old light". A light that blinds, without any actuall illumination, dulling the senses as they try to make sense of it. Out of it steps a boney-thin, one-armed maiden, dressed in armor that seems to be made of glass. Her right arm, overly disproportionate in length, seems to be dried out and mummified, the stretching skin barely able to cover the bones, not a muscle in sight. Behind her she drags the mirrors edge, which despite it's sleak and elegant appearance, seems to be extraordinarly heavy, as it dents the ground underneath it.

"̨W͞hat̨ d͟o̶th ͏thine҉ he͜aŕt l͏ong̴ for so much,̷ ̛t͝h͟a̛t ͘t̴hơu ̧wou͠l̛d̵ ͡cąl͞l̶ me ͘f҉r͟ơm when̸će ̢I ̴c͞ąme?"̕
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63425 on: April 16, 2014, 04:49:14 pm »

Rose slowly smiles back and gently hugs Alice, "S-see? It's f-fine..."

Alice looked at her hands for a moment and then returned the hug
"It... It is"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63426 on: April 16, 2014, 04:50:42 pm »

"Great entity of Amazeroth, a great plague has been cast upon me and my companions and I ask of your assistance. We seek to battle a god of Creation, and we believe that your capabilities are more than able to assist us greatly."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63427 on: April 16, 2014, 04:52:45 pm »

"̕T͘h̨e̢y̴ a͞r͠t̵. ̀B̧u̕t͏ dot҉h͢ ̶mi͠n̡e h̕ea̕r͘t ͠des͟ir̀e to̧ ͜do ̸c̢om҉ba͜t͏ i͢n ͝thi̸ne ņa̷m͠e?̴"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63428 on: April 16, 2014, 04:53:33 pm »

Alice looked at her hands for a moment and then returned the hug
"It... It is"

And then Rose shows Alice all of the wonderful things she can do with her hands.

USEC resists temptation, and Rose simply nods happily and snuggles with Alice again, watching the sun as it dips below the horizon.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63429 on: April 16, 2014, 04:57:47 pm »

And then Rose shows Alice all of the wonderful things she can do with her hands.

USEC resists temptation, and Rose simply nods happily and snuggles with Alice again, watching the sun as it dips below the horizon.

((:p))

Alice gladly snuggled with Rose, her eyes looking out to the horizon as the sun set.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63430 on: April 16, 2014, 05:00:50 pm »

Sen teleports back. If anyone could see HP, she is borderline 40HP, "That stone golem with it's reflection vector is bullshit." Sen goes back to her room to rest.
((Also, if anyone is wondering, this is my way of keeping Sen busy until needed.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63431 on: April 16, 2014, 05:02:15 pm »

Alice gladly snuggled with Rose, her eyes looking out to the horizon as the sun set.

The two presumably stay like that until the sun sets and night comes out, the stars brightly twinkling overhead.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63432 on: April 16, 2014, 05:04:22 pm »

"Your sword is the greatest anti-magic in existence. You would be a powerful asset to us."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63433 on: April 16, 2014, 05:05:59 pm »

"̴E͞ve͟r̕y h͠and̵ i̕s͠ ͜t̨urne̢d ͟ag̛ai̸ņs̛t͞ yo̕u͘.̀ Ev̕en̡ ̢t̕he ̵grơu̢n҉d͜ bèa͏r͘e͢t̷h ̸t͜he͢ ͜se͝eds ǫf ̀d̷es͝tr͟u͝cti̴on. ͢W̵ithout͏ m̡įǹe҉ ai̸d͘,̴ t̕hou ̷sh̀ált͞ su̧re͝l͞y pe̵rish.̴ What͜ ̛do̷th́ t͝h̷ǫu o͢f͟f҉èr i̧n rew҉ar̀d͡?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63434 on: April 16, 2014, 05:08:15 pm »

The two presumably stay like that until the sun sets and night comes out, the stars brightly twinkling overhead.

Alice looked up at the network of stars above, trying to see what the constellations looked like. After a while of this she said
"The... The night sky is... is so beautiful"
Pages: 1 ... 4227 4228 [4229] 4230 4231 ... 4748