Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4229 4230 [4231] 4232 4233 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118015 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63450 on: April 16, 2014, 05:30:00 pm »

Yomiko snuggles with Lunette. It truly is an adorable sight.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63451 on: April 16, 2014, 05:30:43 pm »

"Amazeroth, the void's domain of forbidden knowledge. Each entity there is a part of his body, with this one being his arm."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #63452 on: April 16, 2014, 05:31:31 pm »

((but Sen would jumpstart my plot to begin...instantly right now. Man, this is so not what I had planned, damnit, Alucard has not even begun his project yet.))

"͜A̡s ̕is in̸ ̴t͜h҉i̛ne͝ ̸nat͢u̕re. B̀ut͜ t̢h͘e̵ ̴a҉uth̢ori͝t͝y to͡ op̀e͠n ̵S̡o̢m͞but̛h̷s ring͘ to cr͞eat̕i͜òn I h͝ave̸ no̧t. As ́t̛h̢e̸ ṕl̵a͏net̷s̷ a̴ļig̴ǹ, ̢th̨e t͏w͢o̴ o͏f̢ ͝t́h̴o͡ù ̀wi̛ll c͡all͜ u͡ṕo͠n ͏ţh͘e a͢rb̶ite͠r̸, as͡ ̕ha̛s ̵beèn h͘i͢s ͜vìsi̵o͘n͢. On̵e o͏f͜ ̀his ͢ma͝ny̷ v͏is͠ions. I͏n ̸m̸any̷ ͞m͝ore,̛ ͡t̵ho̴u̢ ̡fa͜l̨l͡ ͢at҉ ̸t̷he ͠hand̛s ̕ǫf͜ ̛th̶e̢ sp̀aw͡n͏ ͝o̷f ́C̡aes. Unle̢ss ̵yo͞u̸ ̕ca̵n pay t̴h̛e͠ tol͠ĺ.̛"͞
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63453 on: April 16, 2014, 05:31:58 pm »

Rose shrugs slightly, "F-farmwork, mostly. But s-sometimes I would h-help my Babushka too. And t-that w-was always m-more tiring."

Alice looked slightly curious
"How... How was it... it more tiring?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63454 on: April 16, 2014, 05:35:26 pm »

"Are you going to help us or not, one-armed entity who speaks in archaic english? We can go to someone else." Bartimaeus speaks up.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63455 on: April 16, 2014, 05:36:45 pm »

"Oh? A toll? I wonder what toll would be exacted by Amazeroth? He certainly can't have my soul or any of my magical tomes, so I wonder what he wants." Sen is genuinely interested.

((Let's wait until all plots are resolved before starting Akroma's shall we :P Also, I think Akroma's is next since GWG did use his early. <--Speculation))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63456 on: April 16, 2014, 05:38:26 pm »

"̷For the ̕meas͟l҉y̡ ͝o̴ffer ̀of ͟a ́s̡i͘ng̶le pḩilo̵s̀o̶ph̴er͟,͞ ̴t͢h̶ǫu ẁi̴ll ͞not̨ ͏fi͜nd͝ ́a̷ s͝e͘l̨l͠s̴wor̨d ̧t͢o̧ ͡le͢n̕d́ t҉h͟ei̴r̷ ai̴d ̢ag҉ąįn̴s͘t̛ th͡e͢ ̡śp̧aw҉n ͏o̡f ͘C͡aes.҉ ͡Incr͞e͟a̛s͝e͞ t͠h̡i̕n̢e ̡of̴fer, ̷o͞r ͢f̶a҉l͏l͘ on͢ ͢d͞eąf̕ ears."̷
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #63457 on: April 16, 2014, 05:39:31 pm »

Emma leaves and possible bumps into a certqin half elf.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63458 on: April 16, 2014, 05:39:53 pm »

((I'm probably going to start a small bit of my plot once Akroma's is in. Just a small bit that needs to go on for a while))

"The tolls are usually high. Oppenheimer was his last customer if I believe, a researcher for the Manhattan Project. He died of throat cancer at the age of 62, I believe."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63459 on: April 16, 2014, 05:41:39 pm »

"Oh. So a single stone of infinite possibilities, which I could use to trade for all of the knowledge of this world and the next, is measly eh? You do your master dishonor~" Sen is obviously teasing the sword arm.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63460 on: April 16, 2014, 05:43:52 pm »

Alice looked slightly curious
"How... How was it... it more tiring?"

Rose smiles at the memories, "Y-you did not know m-my Babushka. S-she was old and c-cranky, b-but energetic too. S-she always g-got us up at the c-crack of d-dawn, and we w-worked l-late into t-the n-night too. And s-sometimes I w-would accompany h-her into t-the t-town when s-she h-had a... patient. And s-sometimes w-we did other t-things too..."

Emma leaves and possible bumps into a certqin half elf.

Lunette is still snuggled up with Yomiko underneath a blanket in the gaming room, quietly reading a book. It is rather adorable.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63461 on: April 16, 2014, 05:46:36 pm »

"́Op̡penh̸eime̡r͟ b҉or͡e t͞h̴e s̡i͜g̢i̵ļ ͘of͜ th͏e old ͘ligh͝t͝. H̕i̴s͏ ͡min̴d͞ a͡nd soul ͢w͏er͠e t͢h͝e mas҉t͝èr̷s.͜ ͢But̕ ҉m͜erc̷i͜ful i͢s ̕he. ̧Tha̢t mans end ̧did n͞ot͟ ņee͜d͘ to com҉e͠ be͡f͜ore ̀h͏is͏ ͞t̀ime̕.̷"

From her armor, previously unseen, Beel'Ymash calls a vial, which contains a bright green flame.

"͘Th͠e ́es̡senc̕e ̵o̸f̷ Gna͡p'̵C̛a҉o͢ŕ.̀ ͟On̛ly ͢t͝r͞a̛c҉e̷s l͟ike͝ t̨h͢es̛e r̶e͜mái̴n w̢ith̕i͏n͡ ̸the҉ ̀gr̵ow̶i̵n͟g͟ voi҉d. I͘t͡ ͡c̴o̢nt̷ains̡ ͜t̶h͘e͏ ҉g͘reed͞ ͟o͜f ͟t́ḩé d͠evo̧u̷rer, and has ͢la̵íd̶ w͝a̛st̡e̷ ̨tò th͡e ͠l͘i҉b͡rar̴y̨ of͢ ̨A̸lexand͡ria.͢ Wit҉h thi҉s̷, se͝t͜ a̸f̕lam͏e͟ ͢the ̧archi҉v̢es o͠f͠ th͞e͡ ͞Vat͝i̵caņ.̶ N̷o͝ ẃa͟t̶er͠ and n͝o ͏vault ͘ẁi̷l̨l̡ ke͝ép ̷t͘h҉įs̵ ͡f͞la̸me ̶fr̴om̧ ̢d͏ev̸o͟uri̡ng ͏b͡ooḱs.̴ ̸D̕o t̵h̵įs,̛ ̵a̕n͠d̛ I̧ s͝hall s͡l͡ay͏ t͝h̢e̢ ̵go͡d t̴h̢ou f͟e̛ar͡.̸"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63462 on: April 16, 2014, 05:47:31 pm »

Rose smiles at the memories, "Y-you did not know m-my Babushka. S-she was old and c-cranky, b-but energetic too. S-she always g-got us up at the c-crack of d-dawn, and we w-worked l-late into t-the n-night too. And s-sometimes I w-would accompany h-her into t-the t-town when s-she h-had a... patient. And s-sometimes w-we did other t-things too..."

A smile formed on Alice's face as well as she spotted Rose's
"What... What sort of... of other things?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #63463 on: April 16, 2014, 05:47:52 pm »

Emma watches Lunette.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63464 on: April 16, 2014, 05:48:45 pm »

"Oh, what a waste of knowledge..." Sen then leaves. No entity of knowledge would willingly destroy a wealth of knowledge.
Pages: 1 ... 4229 4230 [4231] 4232 4233 ... 4748