Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4118 4119 [4120] 4121 4122 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117140 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #61785 on: April 12, 2014, 11:16:07 am »

"Nails? Well, bring one of them here, so Anima can confirm wether or not they are the right ones. If not, I'll start checking out museums with my sensors."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61786 on: April 12, 2014, 11:21:33 am »

Hyoma nods and walks into another room. From there he makes a teleportation matrix and teleports. When he arrives on the other side, a sick look washes over his face as he begins to cough up blood. Hyoma isn't a natural teleporter so he now has 2 less years to live.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61787 on: April 12, 2014, 11:22:40 am »

((didnt he have a bracelet just a few minutes ago? Also dear god, I said we have months of time to prepare. He could have taken a plane, or made a call to a servant to bring them. Hed totaly deserves these 2 years to be lost.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61788 on: April 12, 2014, 11:23:29 am »

((No bracelet to teleport back to. Since his home is inside of the sealed mountain.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61789 on: April 12, 2014, 11:25:53 am »

Said lone female is actually on the grounds of a local university. She speaks in a calm, quiet voice, her longcoat fluttering in an unseen wind.

"You are displaying no badges or warrants. Therefore, your attempt to take custody of me on threat of violence is an illegal assault and will be seen as such in a court of law.In addition to at least six witnesses on this street who are keeping a very suspicious eye on us, there are several audio and video recorders on my person that will document this incident. All this assumes, of course, that one of the local gangs doesn't rescue me to protect their reputation."
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:27:39 am by Twi »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61790 on: April 12, 2014, 11:28:46 am »

The paladin in charge of the group laughs, "Let them come. We serve a higher court than yours. Just come with us and nothing will happen to you. I swear upon my honor as a Paladin of the Order of the True sword."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61791 on: April 12, 2014, 12:03:21 pm »

"The Order of the True Sword. A quasi-religious, quasi-military organization who claims the extermination of  magic and the removal of demonic influences from the world as their goal. The United Nations and many independent countries - including this one- have officially declared you a terrorist organization. Even governments unfriendly to magic would rather use it for their own ends than simply destroy it. The Pope himself has been recorded declaring you excommunicated, an enemy to the spirit of Christ and the Catholic Church. Of course, since you imprisoned him inside the Vatican for his common sense and have buried the information from the populace, leading the majority to believe the new pope is a legitimate successor unaffiliated with your heresy , he has been unable to carry that out. Your imposter is rather busy with politicking to explain why he doesn't support action against you.

Given your stated affiliation, it stands to reason you believe I am a magic user and intend to 'try' me and execute me. So no, I don't believe you have any honor. Look around at all the people who heard you call yourself part of the Order. Information about it is easily available. If you attack me, there will be no question as to who is responsible. The bishops and archibishops of Brazil will formally excommunicate you as well, I imagine, and will demand answers from a certain pope, already hard-pressed to support himself.  The Catholic people of this country will see that you are willing to attack innocents, your fellow Catholics, in pursuit of your goals."

A large crowd is starting to gather. This is not going to end well for anyone.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #61792 on: April 12, 2014, 12:05:37 pm »

Suddenly, to the Knights, at least, a familiar sound is coming. The sound of bikes, accompanied by, of all things, metal songs.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61793 on: April 12, 2014, 12:06:24 pm »

Dang it, Elf. The Four Horsemen need not get involved. Constanza is badass enough on her own. She can handle this.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61794 on: April 12, 2014, 12:06:50 pm »

Dang it, Elf. The Four Horsemen need not get involved. Constanza is badass enough on her own. She can handle this.
Something tells her that isn't the Four Horsemen getting involved.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #61795 on: April 12, 2014, 12:07:00 pm »

Kyle is cleaning up around Maria's house.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61796 on: April 12, 2014, 12:08:05 pm »

Too bad, Elf. Constanza hasn't had enough badassery. :I

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61797 on: April 12, 2014, 12:08:36 pm »

Too bad, Elf. Constanza hasn't had enough badassery. :I
There's enough mooks to throw around and I need a way of introducing these guys.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61798 on: April 12, 2014, 12:09:38 pm »

"Well if it isn't Our old friends! Knights, Clear the crowds. Ensure that no innocent is endangered. Aria units. Prepare to shield the people." The knights, now ignoring Constanza, prepare to recieve guests.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61799 on: April 12, 2014, 12:10:40 pm »

Constanza stands back and accepts a bystander's offer of popcorn.
Pages: 1 ... 4118 4119 [4120] 4121 4122 ... 4748