Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4116 4117 [4118] 4119 4120 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117178 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #61755 on: April 12, 2014, 10:34:22 am »

"Oh. They don't not do it where I'm from, and they seem to do it a lot here. Chat with Anima or Yuri on the subject sometime."

"Oh. Okay then." Lunette shrugs and goes off to the library to read up on sadomasochism, seeing as no one has explained it to her.

Alice smiled

"I'm... I'm sure it... it will be... be ok, if... if it all... all goes well we... we can finally go... go places together"

"I... k-know. And I-I h-hope s-so too."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61756 on: April 12, 2014, 10:36:25 am »

"Good. In this case, I open 4 workshops here in this castle, and I wish for each and every inhabitant of it to try to contribute.

The first workshop is "Capture". This group will focus on summoning, and then preventing escape of Zhengara. As Anima has already the former half covered, and experience in the later, I'd like to request that Anima leads this workshop, and that our most capable anti-mages will join and assist her in an attempt of finding as many means as possible at preventing his escape once summoned. From spells, to ancient artifacts, to absolutely every idea you can come up with, this will be your task at hand.

The second workshop is "Protection". Zhengara is a powerful illusionist and trickster. We must be prepared to deal with that when we face him. If possible, I'd like to aquire the services of Loki as an advisor for this workshop. He has the insider knowledge we need, to prevent nasty suprises. We also need to prepare medical supplies.

The third workshop is "Weakening". Zhengara is a god, so even with the proper weaponry, it is immensely difficult to keep up with him in battle I am sure. We need to decrease his abilities both in offense and in defence. Alternatively, they mas also focus on making our fighters stronger.

The final workshop is "Killing". We need as many methods as possible that can harm and kill a god. Jaques daggers are not enough. Forbidden magic, ancient artifacts, the deadliest of poisons - we need to aquire an arsenal with the firepower to kill an immortal.

Over the next few months, I want everyone to focus on contributing to the workshops. Only once each and every one of these fields has been completed, can we attempt this task, and save Alice - and hundreds more cursed by this sick fuck. And while at it, carve a spot in history for us."

((and most of it is GMd by Kansa, enjoy the workload. I propsoe starting with a list of who works on what.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #61757 on: April 12, 2014, 10:38:19 am »

"Perhaps a fight will not be required, if we can break the layers of obfuscation and protection upon his True Name."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61758 on: April 12, 2014, 10:39:31 am »

Hyoma offers to work on Capture. Having a high level Diviner should help.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #61759 on: April 12, 2014, 10:40:11 am »

Kyle comes up to Maria's room and puts the tea and cookies on a desk. He walks over to Maria and plants a kiss on her forehead as she sleeps.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61760 on: April 12, 2014, 10:40:24 am »

Selina offers help on Protection since... well, her magic is good for that kinda thing.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #61761 on: April 12, 2014, 10:42:33 am »

((I'll try my best to keep up with it all ))

Alice nodded

"What... What group should... should I... I work with?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61762 on: April 12, 2014, 10:45:44 am »

"See, this is exactly the kind of insider knowledge we need. What would you need to aquire his true name?"

"Alice, since you don't know much about magic, perhaps you can try looking for artifacts that could be helpful. Also, though that might be a bit macabre, we should maybe try to find out wether your curse could be used offensively against gods. It succesfully disrupted Bartimaeus cohesion, eventhough he is immortal, it might just be enough to seriously wound Zhengara.

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61763 on: April 12, 2014, 10:46:46 am »

"Zhengara would be immune to his own magic. And what I would need is time and people to help me break the various charms and protection spells he's placed on himself."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61764 on: April 12, 2014, 10:48:33 am »

Hyoma is confused as to why people are ignoring him, "If I can be of assistance..."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61765 on: April 12, 2014, 10:49:04 am »

Hyoma is confused as to why people are ignoring him, "If I can be of assistance..."
"Are you experienced in breaking protection and obfuscation spells, Master Hyoma?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61766 on: April 12, 2014, 10:49:41 am »

"I'd like to help, but I'm afraid I know little about magic. Lunette might be helpful there. Meanwhile, I will be searching the library about previous instances of gods being harmed or killed. Unless any of the ones currently present knows of substances, especially metals, that are harmful to gods. Hiyoma, perhaps you can assist anima?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61767 on: April 12, 2014, 10:50:31 am »

"I am aware of various such weapons, but metals are hard and rare to find."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61768 on: April 12, 2014, 10:51:34 am »

"I would be a disgrace to my heritage if I said that I wasn't." Hyoma says this in between coughs.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61769 on: April 12, 2014, 10:51:59 am »

"I would be a disgrace to my heritage if I said that I wasn't." Hyoma says this in between coughs.
"Are you sick, Master Hyoma?"
Pages: 1 ... 4116 4117 [4118] 4119 4120 ... 4748