Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4091 4092 [4093] 4094 4095 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117586 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #61380 on: April 11, 2014, 03:15:14 pm »

"Oh, right. Sorry, I tend to forget things like these. Until I gain my soul, proper understanding will remain largely impossible."

Alice was still blushing
"It's... It's ok" she paused for a moment "I'm... I'm not sure a... a soul has... has much to do... do with that though"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61381 on: April 11, 2014, 03:18:50 pm »

Samson happens to be walking past the workshop, "I think your actually looking for your humanity ICARUS. Every living thing has a soul. Even robots with emotions." As samson walks away, "That last part was a joke, the robot with emotions thing."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61382 on: April 11, 2014, 03:19:44 pm »

"Well, I'm not sure. If informations are to be believed, it makes it so that I actually feel what I am feeling, rather than background programms simulating that emotion. Until I have seen the effects of both, I am not sure what the difference will be. That makes me a bit anxious, or rather, it makes me conclude I should be anxious, but I can ignore that notion simply by turning it off. It's a bit annoying though, like having to click away annoying pop-ups."

ICARUS ignores Samson
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61383 on: April 11, 2014, 03:27:05 pm »

Samson happens to be walking past the workshop, "I think your actually looking for your humanity ICARUS. Every living thing has a soul. Even robots with emotions." As samson walks away, "That last part was a joke, the robot with emotions thing."

Alice waved towards Samson as he passed by

"Well, I'm not sure. If informations are to be believed, it makes it so that I actually feel what I am feeling, rather than background programms simulating that emotion. Until I have seen the effects of both, I am not sure what the difference will be. That makes me a bit anxious, or rather, it makes me conclude I should be anxious, but I can ignore that notion simply by turning it off. It's a bit annoying though, like having to click away annoying pop-ups."

ICARUS ignores Samson

"I... I don't really know much... much about souls, so... so I'm not... not sure if you are... are right. I... I hope you find it... it though, if... if I can help you... you just need to ask" A smile formed on Alice's face as she said this last bit

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61384 on: April 11, 2014, 03:28:39 pm »

"Funny that you should mention that. Give me a few hours while I...get dressed, then meet me you know where."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61385 on: April 11, 2014, 03:36:58 pm »

"Funny that you should mention that. Give me a few hours while I...get dressed, then meet me you know where."

Alice nodded
"Ok, I'll... I'll be there" she shuffled her feet slightly "I'll... I'll leave you to... to get dressed then, see... see you later" She waved towards ICARUS and left the workshop.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61386 on: April 11, 2014, 03:39:35 pm »

ICARUS finishes her armor upgrade, turns her bracelet off and heads..somewhere

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61387 on: April 11, 2014, 03:41:15 pm »

ICARUS finishes her armor upgrade, turns her bracelet off and heads..somewhere

After waiting around for a while Alice headed towards the same somewhere

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61388 on: April 11, 2014, 03:43:48 pm »

Spoiler: Alice only (click to show/hide)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61389 on: April 11, 2014, 03:45:05 pm »

Spoiler: Alice only (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61390 on: April 11, 2014, 03:45:59 pm »

Spoiler: Alice (click to show/hide)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61391 on: April 11, 2014, 03:47:24 pm »

Spoiler: Alice (click to show/hide)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61392 on: April 11, 2014, 03:49:13 pm »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61393 on: April 11, 2014, 03:51:26 pm »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61394 on: April 11, 2014, 03:53:48 pm »

[/color][/font][/glow]
Pages: 1 ... 4091 4092 [4093] 4094 4095 ... 4748