Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4090 4091 [4092] 4093 4094 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117947 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #61365 on: April 11, 2014, 02:41:48 pm »

Alice may hear ICARUS hammering in the workshop, to work on her exterior plating.

Alice was walking outside the workshop and paused when she heard the noise, curious about what was happening there she entered the room. She paused as she saw ICARUS, for a moment she did not recognise the robot. After a few moments of studying though she realised who it was, she waved and a small smile formed on her face.

"Hello ICARUS, why... why are you... you like that?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61366 on: April 11, 2014, 02:45:57 pm »

"Oh, just took my skin off to let it soak for a few hours in a nanobot solution. Strengthening the nano-structures, and improving my complexion. Also KYAAH!"

ICARUS mockingly covers her neutral bits, as they are not actually naughty.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61367 on: April 11, 2014, 02:51:32 pm »

"Oh, just took my skin off to let it soak for a few hours in a nanobot solution. Strengthening the nano-structures, and improving my complexion. Also KYAAH!"

ICARUS mockingly covers her neutral bits, as they are not actually naughty.

Alice's face went towards the ground, a blush forming on her face.

"Oh, I'm... I'm sorry this... this is like you... you being naked isn't... isn't it?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61368 on: April 11, 2014, 02:53:20 pm »

"I am just joking. I have no genitalia, and if I had, why would I be ashamed showing them? I'm sure they would be well designed and efficent."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61369 on: April 11, 2014, 02:54:08 pm »

Will checks on the progress of his magi-cloaking device. Or whatever it's going to be called.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61370 on: April 11, 2014, 02:59:39 pm »

"I am just joking. I have no genitalia, and if I had, why would I be ashamed showing them? I'm sure they would be well designed and efficent."

Alice looked up slightly, she was still blushing though

"That's... That's a relief" Alice found it difficult to come up with an answer for the second part, she simply said. "It's... It's just something that... that your not... not supposed to do"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61371 on: April 11, 2014, 03:01:36 pm »

((Is it wrong to want to Sig that?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61372 on: April 11, 2014, 03:02:57 pm »

((Judging by the current sigs around here? Not at all.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61373 on: April 11, 2014, 03:03:13 pm »

Yomiko approaches will if he is at the castle, otherwise, she teleports, "It's finished... Let me see your bracelet."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61374 on: April 11, 2014, 03:05:04 pm »

Will hands it over.
"So, how exactly does it work? Does it just hide the magical signature of the bracelet? And, most importantly, does it affect the bracelet's function in any way?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61375 on: April 11, 2014, 03:05:47 pm »

"It's just body parts Alice. Being embarrased because you are being told that you should be embarrased is just silly."

ICARUS screwes her eye back in, perks her sensors up aims them at Alice.

"Yours look healthy and reasonably proportioned. No need to be embarrased about them."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #61376 on: April 11, 2014, 03:07:10 pm »

Kyle wanders about Brazil.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61377 on: April 11, 2014, 03:09:47 pm »

"It's just body parts Alice. Being embarrased because you are being told that you should be embarrased is just silly."

ICARUS screwes her eye back in, perks her sensors up aims them at Alice.

"Yours look healthy and reasonably proportioned. No need to be embarrased about them."

Alice's blush got even deeper
"I... Uh... I..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61378 on: April 11, 2014, 03:10:17 pm »

"It works just like mine does. It completely removes all traces of magic from you. It has a stupidly long recharge time, so it functions as a toggle system. Once it's turned on, You will appear as completely mundane and magic free as any mundane person. It will stop you from teleporting, but communicating should be fine. If you turn it back off, it will take anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of days to recharge." Yomiko says as she begins to take apart the bracelet and inserts the part into it [58]. Soon she returns the bracelet to it's functional form and hands it back to Will [65].

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61379 on: April 11, 2014, 03:12:04 pm »

"Oh, right. Sorry, I tend to forget things like these. Until I gain my soul, proper understanding will remain largely impossible."
Pages: 1 ... 4090 4091 [4092] 4093 4094 ... 4748