Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4058 4059 [4060] 4061 4062 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122374 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #60885 on: April 08, 2014, 08:44:50 pm »

Selina looks very nervous and embarrassed as she spends the next hour doing different things. Thats as far as I'll say in details.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #60886 on: April 08, 2014, 08:45:59 pm »

<Why don't you just come up with a convincing cover story? If they hate magic, just tell them something that makes you sound like you hate magic too. Should be easy.> Yomiko is still asleep.

Sen is busy it seems. Her bracelet shows no sigh of her wearing it.

((Just need Project's turn. Marie will join next turn))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60887 on: April 08, 2014, 08:46:45 pm »

<Alright....let's try this. The bracelet's magic is Selina's Creation magic, correct? So an equal and opposite Void magic should hide it.>

<It would also prevent you from using the bracelet too. And how would you hide the Void Magic?>

<Why don't you just come up with a convincing cover story? If they hate magic, just tell them something that makes you sound like you hate magic too. Should be easy.> Yomiko is still asleep.

Lunette gives Yomiko's forehead a kiss, <Because he wants to use the bracelet to keep in contact with everyone.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60888 on: April 08, 2014, 08:47:56 pm »

<Cell phone, Walkie Talkie, etc. Simple, and free of magic.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60889 on: April 08, 2014, 08:48:28 pm »

<But they can probably detect that too.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60890 on: April 08, 2014, 08:49:04 pm »

<hmm.> Lunette begins to think for a moment.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #60891 on: April 08, 2014, 08:50:16 pm »

Kyle eventually goes back downstairs and goes back to looking through the sketch book.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60892 on: April 08, 2014, 08:51:02 pm »

<hmm.> Lunette begins to think for a moment.

Lunette is indeed thinking, resting her head against Yomiko's as if hoping that doing so would merge their brainpower and come up with an answer faster.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60893 on: April 08, 2014, 08:51:33 pm »

<I'm planning to keep the bracelet as a last-ditch escape mechanism and a way to backup data. It's gonna be hard to explain that to them if the magic's visible.>

<It would also prevent you from using the bracelet too. And how would you hide the Void Magic?>
<With the Creation magic of the bracelet.>

<But they can probably detect that too.>
<Precisely. And it's lacking in other useful features.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60894 on: April 08, 2014, 08:52:42 pm »

<Then the two would just cancel each other out, so you'd be left without a bracelet still.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60895 on: April 08, 2014, 08:53:15 pm »

Kyle finds dozens of different drawings of fantasy scenes, characters, and some made up landscapes.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60896 on: April 08, 2014, 08:54:44 pm »

Yomiko juts strait up, idea in head, "<How about we use a Magic frequency signal eraser!? I think we have the parts around for me to make a makeshift one.> Yomiko begins to run around collecting scrap and electronic parts around the castle. ((The estimated time for it to be finished is after the battle in singapore is finished, because necessary for plot to move forward.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60897 on: April 08, 2014, 08:55:43 pm »

Yomiko juts strait up, idea in head, "<How about we use a Magic frequency signal eraser!? I think we have the parts around for me to make a makeshift one.> Yomiko begins to run around collecting scrap and electronic parts around the castle. ((The estimated time for it to be finished is after the battle in singapore is finished, because necessary for plot to move forward.))

"A magical frequency signal eraser?" Lunette asks, following closely behind Yomiko and helping her collect scrap.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60898 on: April 08, 2014, 08:57:15 pm »

<Then the two would just cancel each other out, so you'd be left without a bracelet still.>
<I'd remove the Void thing when I didn't need to conceal the bracelet and did need to use it.>

<If you can do that...clean me, have Shys'm Caes do something near me, and then get that Void-based inverse bracelet thing. It'll work...>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #60899 on: April 08, 2014, 09:01:44 pm »

((Do they have anti-void?))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 4058 4059 [4060] 4061 4062 ... 4748