Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4056 4057 [4058] 4059 4060 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122001 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #60855 on: April 08, 2014, 08:16:13 pm »

Marie heads off in her scantily dressed form, for lulz. :V

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #60856 on: April 08, 2014, 08:16:41 pm »

((...Hope you don't mind me hopping in.))
Ashley sudden appears next to Alucard.
<Thought you might want some help.>
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #60857 on: April 08, 2014, 08:17:31 pm »

((That's fine, but don't pop right next to him. The knights are super magic haters, and a preemptive strike would be good))
Bartimaeus is somewhere else, in the form of one of the knights.
 "I am not." Alucard simply says, his lenses glowing a pale yellow as he looked up at the knights.

<Thank you. These guys have anti-magic, but I'm not sure about anti-void. If they do have anti-void, then Bartimaeus has to get out.>
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:19:44 pm by PrivateNomad »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60858 on: April 08, 2014, 08:19:30 pm »

Will twitches oddly.
"That was odd."
He then digs further into the identities of these leaders. First, he'd find all the information he can find of them--IP addresses they used, places their operations were centered around, pictures or videos they had, etc. Then, he arranges them and compares them to available data to find people who they could be. Finally, he sanitizes the data by ruling out people that it definitely couldn't be. If possible, he tracks down and hacks internet-connected computers they use, personal or business, to get more data. He continues to gather data about suspects until he's found the right people.
[86+40]

<They're anti-demonic. Demons being a mix of Creation and Void, it's a fair guess that they aren't defenseless against Void. See what Wall Street or other Twilight entities can do.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60859 on: April 08, 2014, 08:21:06 pm »

<We have two people that use Persona magic, correct? Merrick and Kyle, if I believe.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60860 on: April 08, 2014, 08:21:33 pm »

<Richard, too. He came first.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #60861 on: April 08, 2014, 08:22:30 pm »

<I'm here, too. As a nightmare, I think I fall under Twilight.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60862 on: April 08, 2014, 08:23:35 pm »

<Then three. If need be, I'll have Bartimaeus teleport conventional weaponry in from IRIS. Anything Twilight is good, but conventional weaponry may have to do to handle the large numbers.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60863 on: April 08, 2014, 08:24:34 pm »

((G'night))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #60864 on: April 08, 2014, 08:24:45 pm »

"As Paladin third Class, I hearby deam both of you guilty of heresy and consorting with demons. I hearby Sentence you to Death. Templars, NO MERCY!"

Battle Start
((For battle I will be rolling d50's and adding in relevant stat. Turns will be handled in the order listed in the Battle Stats spoiler.))
Spoiler: Battle Stats (click to show/hide)

Will finds out they have been especially secretive, except on their recruitment. The known recruiters are:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60865 on: April 08, 2014, 08:27:42 pm »

Alucard unleashes the surge, raising his palm and opening a void rift which arcs with blue electricity.
(Surge is an AoE electricity attack.)

Bartimaeus uses his void-essence magic and launches a ball of void-fire, which would burn anything creation as long as it is supplied with void magic.
(Void-essence: uses some of Barti's HP instead of his mana. Well, technically his mana and HP are the same as he is essentially made of void.)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #60866 on: April 08, 2014, 08:31:16 pm »

Marie appears in the battle. She will probably be around next turn, especially since she's busy ranting.

Also, she's Mami!Marie, and she gets stats I wrote up in the last three minutes. (Also, btw, I have decided that to revive, Marie has to 'heal' twice? her health as if she put all the stat points of that form into END. whatever that means.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Despite being half-dead of this, she still gets Credens Justitiam as music, so I sense she's doing alright at this whole being-an-anime-character dealio.

"Sentencing innocents to death for the crime of existence? How... weak. You know nothing, not even your own truth, and yet presume to judge others because they don't use the magic that came from your creator. The magic you're using in ways she would never approve of. Typical of mortal foolishness. Oh, well. Salve~"

((Fun Fact: Mami's canon abilities appear to mostly consist of A: summoning MASSIVE numbers of magical flintlocks and B: binding stuff with... something clothlike. I forget what those are, or if they ever say. :v))
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:36:08 pm by Twi »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60867 on: April 08, 2014, 08:32:05 pm »

Will looks up how to locate Arthur Dramon, then contacts Lunette, Selina, Sen, and Yomiko. On a public channel, so others can weigh in.

<Hey, girls. I'm planning something, and I need some device that conceals all magical signatures and whatnot on my person. Basically, I'm planning to infiltrate the Knights. Either we need something to scrub off all magical signatures and something to hide the bracelet, or if we can't do that we need to be able to just make something that hides everything.>
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #60868 on: April 08, 2014, 08:32:24 pm »

Kyle flips through the sketch book for a bit nefore going to listen in on Selina.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60869 on: April 08, 2014, 08:33:40 pm »

<You could use an Invisibility Cloak, like in Harry Potter, unless you mean join them..>
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 4056 4057 [4058] 4059 4060 ... 4748