Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4055 4056 [4057] 4058 4059 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122408 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #60840 on: April 08, 2014, 07:53:30 pm »

Selina hugs back with a small smile.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60841 on: April 08, 2014, 07:56:09 pm »

Alice smiled slightly
"Ok then, feel... feel free to ask... ask me any time either" she released Rose " I... I better get this... this stuff up... up to my room, I'll... I'll see you later" Alice gave Rose a quick kiss goodbye and then carried her bags up to her room.

Rose kisses back and heads to her own room as well. <We... Should... s-swim soon, t-to see h-how t-they f-feel in the w-water.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #60842 on: April 08, 2014, 07:59:14 pm »

The news segment tells about how a cult has been going around killing any confirmed magic user, claiming them to be witches and consorts to demons. The 'alleged' demons happened to be high level magic users who had very destructive power. Suddenly a breaking story interrupts the news program.

"This just in:
Reports are coming in of a supposed mass killing spree happening right now in Singapore. The attacks are calling themselves the Order of the True sword.They are rampaging through the city murdering any and all magic users that they find. So far we have a confirmed 78 dead and 462 injured"

A video then begins to play showing people in suits of white armor moving at incredible rates slaying people where they stand and cancelling out any magic that is thrown at them. Others in what appears to be priest cloths are chanting scripture and creating barriers. The sight is gruesome and eventually a sorry for technical issues error appears on screen.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:01:13 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #60843 on: April 08, 2014, 08:01:01 pm »

Rose kisses back and heads to her own room as well. <We... Should... s-swim soon, t-to see h-how t-they f-feel in the w-water.>

Alice began putting away the clothes she had bought, it was so good to finally have more than one outfit to wear.
<Yes that... that sounds like... like a good idea>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60844 on: April 08, 2014, 08:01:40 pm »

If anyone was watching the news right now, they would see a segment on recent killings of supposed magic users and alleged demons. They show footage of the murder area and in the center is a large circle aligned with a cross and scripture.
The news segment tells about how a cult has been going around killing any confirmed magic user, claiming them to be witches and consorts to demons. The 'alleged' demons happened to be high level magic users who had very destructive power. Suddenly a breaking story interrupts the news program.

"This just in:
Reports are coming in of a supposed mass killing spree happening right now in Singapore. The attackes are calling them selves Order of the True sword.They are rampaging through the city murdering any and all magic users that they find. So far we have a confirmed 78 dead and 462 injured"

A video then begins to play showing people in suits of white armor moving at incredible rates slaying people where they stand and cancelling out any magic that is thrown at them. Others in what appears to be priest cloths are chanting scripture and creating barriers. THe sight is gruesome and eventually a sorry for technical issues error appears on screen.
Will keeps an eye out via some server or something.
<Friggin' zealots. Someone ought to put them in their place...>
Will begins searching for people who could match the knights' body types and whatnot. With his power and server-enabled Internet access at the speed of magic, this isn't as impossible as it seems.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #60845 on: April 08, 2014, 08:04:22 pm »

Alucard slams a fist on his desk, for extra drama.
 <Bartimaeus, charge a surge. Anyone who wants to save some lives, battle stations! Lets see if these zealots can block void magic.>

Bartimaeus gets a surge charging in the void, and perches onto Alucard. They teleport to Singapore to see what's going on.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60846 on: April 08, 2014, 08:06:51 pm »

Alucard slams a fist on his desk, for extra drama.
 <Bartimaeus, charge a surge. Anyone who wants to save some lives, battle stations! Lets see if these zealots can block void magic.>

Bartimaeus gets a surge charging in the void, and perches onto Alucard. They teleport to Singapore to see what's going on.
<*sigh* Could you wait five to ten minutes for some intelligence?>
(Almost forgot the roll.)
[59+...40?]
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60847 on: April 08, 2014, 08:07:02 pm »

"Um... H-h-here..." Selina gives Kyle her sketch book.

"I'll b-be back... i-i-i-i-in an h-h-hour..." Selina goes up to her room and locks the door. She then takes her bracelet off.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60848 on: April 08, 2014, 08:07:22 pm »

"This just in:
Reports are coming in of a supposed mass killing spree happening right now in Singapore. The attacks are calling themselves the Order of the True sword.They are rampaging through the city murdering any and all magic users that they find. So far we have a confirmed 78 dead and 462 injured"

A video then begins to play showing people in suits of white armor moving at incredible rates slaying people where they stand and cancelling out any magic that is thrown at them. Others in what appears to be priest cloths are chanting scripture and creating barriers. The sight is gruesome and eventually a sorry for technical issues error appears on screen.

Lunette's eyes are wide as she watches the segment. As it ends she gives Yomiko a gentle poke to wake her up.

Alice began putting away the clothes she had bought, it was so good to finally have more than one outfit to wear.
<Yes that... that sounds like... like a good idea>

<Do... You w-want to go n-now?>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60849 on: April 08, 2014, 08:09:09 pm »

<Bartimaeus and I will be scouting. Check my bracelet feed for more information as I go. If I need to engage in combat, I doubt these guys have anti-void on stock with them. If they're stupid enough, they would have ignored the minority of void users and just brought anti-magic weaponry.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #60850 on: April 08, 2014, 08:10:22 pm »

<Do... You w-want to go n-now?>

<Not... Not just now, later though I... I promise>

* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60851 on: April 08, 2014, 08:11:25 pm »

<Not... Not just now, later though I... I promise>

<Okay. I'll... be r-ready when y-you are.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60852 on: April 08, 2014, 08:12:19 pm »

<Bartimaeus and I will be scouting. Check my bracelet feed for more information as I go. If I need to engage in combat, I doubt these guys have anti-void on stock with them. If they're stupid enough, they would have ignored the minority of void users and just brought anti-magic weaponry.>
<You can't bet on that. Besides, there's always the possibility that they have generic anti-supernatural things.>
Sig

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60853 on: April 08, 2014, 08:13:33 pm »

<If they do have anti-void, then well, I know my swordplay. Anti-void does bad things to Bartimaeus, so he would have to stay behind. I'll bring my pistol as well.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #60854 on: April 08, 2014, 08:14:16 pm »

The knights all appear to be devout worshipers of Shis'm Caes, but in recent years they have taken to calling her the fallen god. They all appear to have no family to speak of and they all have some form of military training, though none of it appears to be modern. Of note, The top 5 members of the group appear to be highly gifted and lethal even without weapons.

Something that sticks out to Will is their goal. They plan on severing Hell's connection to earth, thus creating a true paradise free of demons and sin.

Also, the leader, Osmodias Clementine, Appears to have ousted the old Pope and has taken up the title. He seems to be well protected and unapproachable.

Sen re-reads the book she recently absorbed, sighs and purges it from her memories, nowing it's for the best that this book doesn't let the true names of demons out into the open.

As Alucard teleports to Singapore, he is immediatly set upon by a group of knights

Spoiler: Battle Stats (click to show/hide)

Turn 1
The knight group surrounds Alucard
The Paladin Templar draws his sword, "Are you a Magic user?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 4055 4056 [4057] 4058 4059 ... 4748