Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3390 3391 [3392] 3393 3394 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122121 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Kyle shakes hiz head.

"I'm not busy either, if you want to tutor me in what you were talking about earlier."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"The guy on the front is a NCR ranger. I can see the similarities between you and him."

Kyle nods and gives Alucard a 'do you mind' look.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not really. ...This is what friends are supposed to do correct? Try and help people with their issues?" Luna is starting to struggle a bit with keeping a caring and comforting face.
"I suppose so, but I'm simply using the term for my own amusement, saying human so often gets boring~"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle nods and gives Alucard a 'do you mind' look.

Lunette shrugs a bit, "So what are you going to teach me about?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Alucard leaves the office and goes over to his own office.
 "I don't know about him, Al."
 "We must appreciate his generosity, even though my makes fun of my stereotypical appearance."
 "I'm going to go get our office ready."

Bartimaeus phases into the void and starts to haul various furniture out.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

((Damn you youtube....))

"I found mom's secret stash of money and just went and got a lot of things~" Yomiko explains before Lunette runs off, leaving Yomiko to fall asleep again.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I found mom's secret stash of money and just went and got a lot of things~" Yomiko explains before Lunette runs off, leaving Yomiko to fall asleep again.

"Wouldn't she notice and get mad? And what kind of things? Can I see them?" Lunette asks, initating a minor time warp to converse with Yomiko before going to see Kyle.

Alucard leaves the office and goes over to his own office.
 "I don't know about him, Al."
 "We must appreciate his generosity, even though my makes fun of my stereotypical appearance."
 "I'm going to go get our office ready."

Bartimaeus phases into the void and starts to haul various furniture out.

Once Alucard leaves Lunette turns to Kyle, "Does this mean that we can start with the lesson?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Annabelle chills on the edge of the forest right outside the castle. She casually flips her wrench and catches it, repeating the process.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bartimaeus finishes bringing the furniture in. Alucard takes a seat in his tall velvet office chair and leans back.
 "...Thank you, Bart." he says.
 "No problem; I'm in your debt, remember?" Bartimaeus says, morphing into a raven.
 "We both are in eachother's debt--back then was completely mutual. You helped me and I helped you."
 "Yes, I realize that. We both need each other. You know the deal." Bartimaeus says to Alucard. Alucard simply stares towards the door in front of himself in silence.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle nods and pulls out a health textbook.
"Read the sections about sexual intercourse and I suppose puberty even if it probably wont apply to you for a while."
Kyle then pulls out 'Evrerything you Wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask' and sets it down.
"And the entirety of this."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle nods and pulls out a health textbook.
"Read the sections about sexual intercourse and I suppose puberty even if it probably wont apply to you for a while."
Kyle then pulls out 'Evrerything you Wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask' and sets it down.
"And the entirety of this."

Lunette picks up the books and idly flips through them, "Oh. Okay. Is that it?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It should cover things like condoms and birth control. And it's less awkward than me explaining it."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It should cover things like condoms and birth control. And it's less awkward than me explaining it."

"Okay. Thank you." Lunette smiles and then hurries to her room with the books.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle smiles at her.

HK-47 walks into Alucards office and begins cleaning up.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard lets out a faint sigh.
 "...Don't worry about it." Bartimaeus says in a reassuring tone.
 "I can't just take these off. It would reveal my greatest weakness."
 "That isn't your only weakness." Bartimaeus replies.
 "Perhaps. It just pains me that everybody is either scared of me or puts me down because of this damned mask." he says with a sigh.
 "Have no worry, they'll grow accustomed to it."
 "Will they, Bartimaeus? Will they truly know me for who I actually am instead of a frightening figure?"
 "There's one of your weaknesses, Alucard. Jealousy. You're jealous of how they are--you want to be young and merry and get along with everyone else. Accept the reality." Bartimaeus says.

"I've had enough of this. It's time for rest, Bartimaeus. Go to the Other Place." Alucard commanded. Bartimaeus let a sigh out and dematerialized. Alucard simply lays back, his mask's lenses dimming out to a grey. He pays no attention to HK-47 who just entered.

((Gotta go, see you tomorrow.))
Pages: 1 ... 3390 3391 [3392] 3393 3394 ... 4748