Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3392 3393 [3394] 3395 3396 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122225 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Well, it has one upside. I mean, I can still ignore Kyle as my father, but it means I get some sisters, that's a good thing, right?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Stella has meanwhile flown back to the castle, well a little then she wimped out and teleported, and is now back in her 45%form drawing maps again
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Welcome back Stella. What are you drawing?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Lunette exist and is reading stuff and things.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Welcome back Stella. What are you drawing?"

"Maps, for an RPG I plan to run"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Rocket propelled grenades don't need maps, they are short range. the target should be in sight when you shoot."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Rocket propelled grenades don't need maps, they are short range. the target should be in sight when you shoot."

"We think very differently you know that ... In the context I was speaking in RPG means Role Playing Game"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What kind of game is that?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

(("The thing we are characters in" [/troll]))

"In the broad sense, it is a game where you take on the role of someone else. The type I play typically have rules and structure to them, with one person running the game rather than playing"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A game of pretend?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"A game of pretend is the simplest most bare bones type of RPG, and sows a good imagination by the way. What I am doing here is very structured by comparison, some RPGs are made into or used as inspiration for computer games, although they lose the flexibility of Pen and Paper."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That doesn't sound very fun."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Well I find it fun, and a number of other people do too, that's enough. Anyway, if everyone liked the same things the world would be VERY boring"

((Bed time, g-night))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Alucard's eyes shift to a pale yellow as he wakes up.
 "Time to introduce myself. Bartimaeus, I beckon you forth."
Bartimaeus materializes on his shoulder as a raven.

Alucard goes out of his office and looks for Icarus.

_________
Hilda mucks about.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 08:13:39 am by PrivateNomad »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh god it's that thing again! Stella, run!"

ICARUS runs.
Pages: 1 ... 3392 3393 [3394] 3395 3396 ... 4748