Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1617 1618 [1619] 1620 1621 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116964 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #24270 on: January 14, 2014, 09:18:46 am »

<I, little giant, am Hainuwele, the one who's story will forever change the story of the world. Soon, that is. The omens have lead me to this wide land, to this very place, thus it must be fate, and I shall build camp upon the wooden mountains of the east, until the reason for my presence unveils itself.>

Hainuwele points towards the wooden shelves in the opposite corner of the room

"Oh. Um... Maybe you should talk to Maria and Arya first? It is kinda their house..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24271 on: January 14, 2014, 09:20:48 am »

((I gotta go for an hour. Meme is suggesting she stay in the doll house she has in her room which is about Hainuwele's size.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #24272 on: January 14, 2014, 09:24:52 am »

"Oh. Um... Maybe you should talk to Maria and Arya first? It is kinda their house..."

"The top of the mountains have a good view over the terrain, and are fortified from 3 sides. It will take little effort to fortify the position ever further. Sources of running water have been spotted to the north, and food supplies are ample. I understand why they would not leave such a spot uncontested, but I shall declare war on them and take it by force and cunning, if need be. But hopefully, arrangements can be made."

((She is our token mini moe, if you understand tropes. Shes also covered in fur, but that was the best picture I could find.))

"Why you so small? And why no sweep in doll house?"
Meme carefully walks over and crouches down.

"Because, as you should know little giant, that all good things in life are small. But the slow and lumbering will never understand. As for your hospitality, I shall inspect that house. If it can be fortified, I might take you up on the offer"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:31:31 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24273 on: January 14, 2014, 09:26:19 am »

"You know, I'm not that slimy, as everyone else here can attest. Maybe you just feel it more cuz you're small. Hmmm.."

Marie tries shrinking down to her size.

...Success!

"Ehehe."

Wheeee huggles.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24274 on: January 14, 2014, 09:27:38 am »

<The top of the mountains have a good view over the terrain, and are fortified from 3 sides. It will take little effort to fortify the position ever further. Sources of running water have been spotted to the north, and food supplies are ample. I understand why they would not leave such a spot uncontested, but I shall declare war on them and take it by force and cunning, if need be. But hopefully, arrangements can be made.>

"Um... Okay. Need a lift?"

"You know, I'm not that slimy, as everyone else here can attest. Maybe you just feel it more cuz you're small. Hmmm.."

Marie tries shrinking down to her size.

...Success!

"Ehehe."

Wheeee huggles.

Ester giggles and takes many photos of tiny Marie hugging Hainuwele.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24275 on: January 14, 2014, 09:29:25 am »

"That size is much more flattering to your pores, you should stick with it. Only fools who have nothing else going for them try to best their life by sheer size"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:31:44 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24276 on: January 14, 2014, 09:30:58 am »

"Hey, I can't help it. I'm used to dealing with human-sized people and media and ideas thereof, so I tend to stick with that size. But yes. I am Marie Hel, literal nightmare and professional psychologist. Pleased to meet you!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24277 on: January 14, 2014, 09:32:26 am »

"Please tell, what kind of place is this, and who are you people? Fate has lead me here, but I am yet to decipher it."
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:31:52 am by Akroma »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24278 on: January 14, 2014, 09:34:26 am »

"This is the house of one Maria Ryan, host to like 50 different magic users. If you're homophobic, by the way, leave now while you still can."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24279 on: January 14, 2014, 09:37:04 am »

"The mating habits of giants are mere speculations in books that are centuries old, as nobody who is still alife has ever observed such an obcenity. While I am not entirely sure how many genders giants even have, I am sure the act is disgusting, no matter how many of them are involved"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:32:02 am by Akroma »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24280 on: January 14, 2014, 09:44:26 am »

"SO what are YOUR mating habits, huh?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24281 on: January 14, 2014, 09:48:01 am »

Hainuwele tries best to act composed at the sudden indescretion

"The high guard takes the vow of of chastidy, too short are their lives (usualy), and too big the grief of the sons and daughters left behind"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:32:12 am by Akroma »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24282 on: January 14, 2014, 09:55:47 am »

Hainuwele tries best to act composed at the sudden indescretion

<The high guard takes the vow of of chastidy, too short are their lives (usualy), and too big the grief of the sons and daughters left behind>

Ester giggles some more, "You're probably in the wrong place then. Everyone's all touchy-feely here~"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24283 on: January 14, 2014, 09:57:53 am »

Hainuwele tries to get the topic a bit more in line

"That being said, a healthy female can have up to 12 children per litter, and up to 8 litters a year"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:32:21 am by Akroma »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24284 on: January 14, 2014, 10:04:56 am »

<That being said, a healthy female can have up to 12 children per litter, and up to 8 litters a year>

"Huh? But wouldn't that, you know..." Ester blushes and waves at her nether regions.
Pages: 1 ... 1617 1618 [1619] 1620 1621 ... 4748