Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1616 1617 [1618] 1619 1620 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116360 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #24255 on: January 14, 2014, 08:34:37 am »

((well, time to jump into the cold water...if I gathered things right, the location right now appears to be...some sort of house? Are the magical girls flatmates or something?))

A nearby pile of boxes, clothes, and all the sort of utensils that were bought at some time because they were deemed "useful to have" but then only used once and now just serving as a corner filler rattles. Eyes of (whomever is even there?) turn, as the pile falls over, revealing a tiny girl entangled in a bit of yarn.

"Ouch god dam--" Hainuwele freezes on the spot when she realises she has been spotted, like a deer in headlights...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 08:37:26 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24256 on: January 14, 2014, 08:40:23 am »

Marie's plotting is  interrupted by a cute mini person.

She promptly glomps them because wainot.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24257 on: January 14, 2014, 08:43:02 am »

So, how do you come here?

"Oh, I just took a train, and then I meet Selina and..." Ester shrugs. "Here I am."

Ester blushes a little bit, "I know, I... just feel like I should have said something to make it better, you know?"
"Like what? Your father's fear of magic seems to be rooted in superstition of a religious nature, and let me tell you, religious beliefs are tenacious. I've heard of priests arguing with their gods about religion. Short version being, there wasn't anything you could have said."

Ester just drops her head and looks even more wretched.

She gives Kyle's hand a gentle squeeze before he leaves, "Stay safe."
"Thinking of joining the harem?" Will is half-joking.

"Huh?"

[To: all but Ester] <...Oh, by the way, I reported that Conny healed bruises on Ester's face after she got out of the car. We need to keep the story straight, okay? I'm getting a definite vibe of some kind of abuse off him...>

((Ester doesn't have a bracelet anyways, so...))

A nearby pile of boxes, clothes, and all the sort of utensils that were bought at some time because they were deemed "useful to have" but then only used once and now just serving as a corner filler rattles. Eyes of (whomever is even there?) turn, as the pile falls over, revealing a tiny girl entangled in a bit of yarn.

"Ouch god dam--" Hainuwele freezes on the spot when she realises she has been spotted, like a deer in headlights...

"Umm... Hello?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24258 on: January 14, 2014, 08:43:24 am »

"Unhand me, Giant! Your life is at a gamble!"

Hainuwele struggles to get a good look at what has taken hold of her, as well as the second giant that is reluctantly greeting her. What does it look like?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:30:24 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24260 on: January 14, 2014, 08:50:55 am »

Hainuwele continues to struggle against the sticky embrace

"Release me! Do you not know what wrath you will incur, you.... proof of your mothers affair with the animals of the underbrush!"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:30:34 am by Akroma »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #24261 on: January 14, 2014, 08:52:46 am »

"Bitch please I am a literal nightmare and you are adorable."

Marie pulls back and gently pats the little one with a tentacle.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24262 on: January 14, 2014, 08:54:28 am »

Hainuwele struggles to get a good look at what has taken hold of her, as well as the second giant that is reluctantly greeting her. What does it look like?

Ester is a slim girl, with medium, blonde hair done up in a simple ponytail with a red ribbon. She has grey eyes, and large, wire-rimmed glasses. Ester is currently wearing a plain, white, shirt and blue jeans. She also has a camera around her neck.

Hainuwele continues to struggle against the sticky embrace

Ester giggles and snaps several photos of Hainuwele and Marie.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24263 on: January 14, 2014, 08:57:35 am »

Hainuwele disgustedly pats her clothing, pulling strings of mucus. They are likely ruined...

"That's better. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Hainuwele, warrior of great song, that knows no fear of giants. I demand recompense for the kimono you have defiled, and an apology for the lack of respect that I had to suffer through."
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:30:44 am by Akroma »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24264 on: January 14, 2014, 09:00:18 am »

<That's better. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Hainuwele, warrior of great song, that knows no fear of giants. I demand recompense for the kimono you have defiled, and an apology for the lack of respect that I had to suffer through.>

Ester looks down at Hainuwele, and then starts giggling louder. "Have fun getting an apology from Marie."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24265 on: January 14, 2014, 09:05:09 am »

"Fool! Does she not know that my wrath burns hotter than a white hot flame, and my vengeance is terrible and thorough? Poor is she for not having read the 99 verses of my song. Alas, I am a guest in this house, so I shall calm my desire for satisfaction, and spill no blood here. But beware, the reapers hounds already have your scent, hellspawn."
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:30:55 am by Akroma »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24266 on: January 14, 2014, 09:07:57 am »

Meme walks in, eating a cookie. She then stares at the new person curiously.

"Who you?"

((Meme is a two year old cat!girl... basically this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24267 on: January 14, 2014, 09:09:42 am »

<Fool! Does she not know that my wrath burns hotter than a white hot flame, and my vengeance is terrible and thorough? Poor is she for not having read the 99 verses of my song. Alas, I am a guest in this house, so I shall calm my desire for satisfaction, and spill no blood here. But beware, the reapers hounds already have your scent, hellspawn.>

Ester just smiles, "If you say so. I'm Ester, what's your name?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24268 on: January 14, 2014, 09:12:26 am »

"I, little giant, am Hainuwele, the one who's story will forever change the story of the world. Soon, that is. The omens have lead me to this wide land, to this very place, thus it must be fate, and I shall build camp upon the wooden mountains of the east, until the reason for my presence unveils itself."

Hainuwele points towards the wooden shelves in the opposite corner of the room

((dear god that picture. She appears small enough, but damn, those eyes...those eyes alone are bigger than Hainuwele..))
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:31:09 am by Akroma »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24269 on: January 14, 2014, 09:18:01 am »

((She is our token mini moe, if you understand tropes. Shes also covered in fur, but that was the best picture I could find.))

"Why you so small? And why no sweep in doll house?"
Meme carefully walks over and crouches down.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 1616 1617 [1618] 1619 1620 ... 4748