Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1531 1532 [1533] 1534 1535 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3142192 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #22980 on: January 12, 2014, 11:28:54 am »

Luna....sees exactly the same thing Aedan saw, complete with bowl of cookies and two glasses of milk.

Hestia is sitting there, kind as ever.

Opposite her, however, is an unusual sight.

His upper body was clothed in a long, grey trenchcoat, his neck covered in a red scarf and his hair brown with silver streaks. His nose is flattened slightly, and his eyes are somewhat silver. His ears are pointed and there are signs of facial hair on his chin.

In his hand is a mug of steaming black coffee.

However, his lower body tells a different story; it is a horse's body, with a silver coat.
Chiron is in the room with her and Hestia.
"Hello, Luna."

>The documentation, by the way, is exquisite.<

"....she never told me."
"Pleasure to meet you I guess?" She sits down.

Selina gives Maria a quick hug before she goes, then tries to think of a way to repay Arya...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22981 on: January 12, 2014, 11:55:03 am »

"Thanks!"
Cyrielle walks over to get a newspaper and still returns the change anyway.
Front-page news is some duplicating guy making an army and taking over a kingdom in Africa. He's declared war on Murder Night. This should be...interesting.

<When I can buy land legally which is in one year during which I will ask a trusted adult to take care of her while I also set up a means to a steady income and also learn parenting techniques.>
<How very responsible of you.
... That really shouldn't come as a surprise, but it does.>

<I...will not finish this sentence.>

<Why would you need an entire castle?>
<At the rate things are going, Arya's house is going to run out of space really soon.>

<I'm quite frankly amazed that Arya and Maria can deal with the raising of so many children simultaneously.>
<Pretty much all of us are nearly fully raised. Basically the only ones that aren't are Meme, Momo, now Elizabeth, and Angel who has her own parents.>

>Helps that Arya and Hollis are apparently fricking loaded.<
<And apparently not interested in stock advice.>

"Arya, I promise we will try to make this the... WAIT A MINUTE! I don't need a job, and I don't go to school... I have the money... Why don't I just take care of her full time like most mothers?" Conny facepalms.
"Because, and I mean this in the kindest way possible, you are about as mature as a typical teenaged girl."

<You know, it actually became like five times harder to think of questions that aren't stupid or would bother you... What's beem your favorite advancement in technology?>
>....sliced bread. I love eating sandwiches.<
<To clarify...is that a joke?>

"....I'm not too sure about most of them. We'll need to ask Yuri about Tamamo-no-Mae, and John Dee never did anything that's remotely like Anima.

Circe's too....evil to be Anima. Scathach seems the closest we can get."
"Who says Anima was only one of those? Didn't she say she's been around since ancient Greece, at least?"

If anyone checks the mailbox, they would find letters for Selina and Maria.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22982 on: January 12, 2014, 12:00:55 pm »

>No.<

"I'm thinking...Anima wasn't any of them.

Think about it. None of them, except Dee, was associated with consorting with any supernatural entities. Most likely, she'll have met them, but I don't think she's any of them."

Alistair opens the letters.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22983 on: January 12, 2014, 12:03:00 pm »

"So... how does this work exactly?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22984 on: January 12, 2014, 12:27:57 pm »

Alistair opens the letters.
The first...let's say it was Selina's.

Dear Selina Martin,

You and the other members of the Northdale Five have been invited to appear on Current Event Chat this afternoon. You may bring Conny, Yuri, the individual in the cloak,
[GWG's note: Rhadamanthys, aka Richard] and anyone else you feel aided in the war against the Layar. You will be discussing current events involving magical terrorists and legislation, and other topics as they come up. Each individual who arrives will be given $400 for no more than half an hour of interviews, up to a total maximum of $3,500 for all parties. If you choose to come, please arrive at the Channel 17 news station by 1:00 so you will be ready to go on the air by 2:00. Thank you for your time, and we apologize for the short notice. Events have been unfolding quite swiftly lately.

Sincerely,
CEC Staff
Dianna McBride, TLC, and Ryan Rice, hosts of CEC

The back is a map helping you get there. Maria's letter is much the same, except for the name.

((If it's actually afternoon already, change it to asking them to be there tomorrow afternoon.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22985 on: January 12, 2014, 12:29:42 pm »

((It is afternoon, apparently.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #22986 on: January 12, 2014, 01:27:42 pm »

"Ester it's Kyle, can I come in?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22987 on: January 12, 2014, 01:33:12 pm »

Luna....sees exactly the same thing Aedan saw, complete with bowl of cookies and two glasses of milk.

Hestia is sitting there, kind as ever.

Opposite her, however, is an unusual sight.

His upper body was clothed in a long, grey trenchcoat, his neck covered in a red scarf and his hair brown with silver streaks. His nose is flattened slightly, and his eyes are somewhat silver. His ears are pointed and there are signs of facial hair on his chin.

In his hand is a mug of steaming black coffee.

However, his lower body tells a different story; it is a horse's body, with a silver coat.
Chiron is in the room with her and Hestia.
"Hello, Luna."

>The documentation, by the way, is exquisite.<

"....she never told me."
"Pleasure to meet you I guess?" She sits down.

Selina gives Maria a quick hug before she goes, then tries to think of a way to repay Arya...
Chiron extends his hand to shake hers.
"Speak your mind, friend. Nobody shall contest you here."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22988 on: January 12, 2014, 01:59:17 pm »

"....I'm not too sure about most of them. We'll need to ask Yuri about Tamamo-no-Mae, and John Dee never did anything that's remotely like Anima.

Circe's too....evil to be Anima. Scathach seems the closest we can get."

((At least one of the things we've seen makes me think Isis.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22989 on: January 12, 2014, 02:01:57 pm »

Sen exists and is back from the demon realm. If anyone was to look for her, she is outside in a nearby tree reading Black Mass.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22990 on: January 12, 2014, 02:03:05 pm »

Sen exists and is back from the demon realm. If anyone was to look for her, she is outside in a nearby tree reading Black Mass.

<... Suuup?>
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22991 on: January 12, 2014, 02:05:36 pm »

<I am in a comfortable spot re-reading my Black Mass. And how, if i may ask, are you?> Sen turns a page in her book.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22992 on: January 12, 2014, 02:12:32 pm »

<I am in a comfortable spot re-reading my Black Mass. And how, if i may ask, are you?> Sen turns a page in her book.

<Trapped inside Yuri for a few days because of your damn demon. Then again, I might have overdone it a little there.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22993 on: January 12, 2014, 02:14:40 pm »

<Indeed you did. Destroying the demon circle would have used much less blood magic. I should probably go close it but...> Sen finishes the thought by turning another page.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22994 on: January 12, 2014, 02:20:06 pm »

<Indeed you did. Destroying the demon circle would have used much less blood magic. I should probably go close it but...> Sen finishes the thought by turning another page.

<Wasn't using blood magic. The technique I used used up nearly all of my energy, which I need to control this body.>
Pages: 1 ... 1531 1532 [1533] 1534 1535 ... 4748