Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1508 1509 [1510] 1511 1512 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3142447 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #22635 on: January 11, 2014, 09:03:10 pm »

Kyle dons a contemplative look.
"You could do me a favor and go smack around Sen for me."
"...Seriously? I'm game. I'll head out so Ashley can chat with you."
Will leaves, greeting Ashley and following whatever paths to reach Sen&co.

Sen suddenly goes quiet and closes her eyes, tuning out the group.
Will arrives.
"Okay if I smack Sen around? Kyle's request, and it'll disrupt whatever she's doing."

"No, it's my fault and I deserved you acting like that to me."
"Don't you dare say that, no one deserves that!"
Stella looks at Will
"You know it too"
((I need to go to work soon, so if necessary GWG can controll Stella))
Will agrees whilst heading to Sen.
((Alright.))
Out of concern for Will, wanting to give Kyle and Ashley privacy, and not having much else to do, Stella follows Will.

"Where am I needed, and whos the worse off?" Conny looks around carefully.
"Hey, Conny. Thanks for the advice."

"Well, I've decided that..... I would rather rot than be a fake puppet for your silly little pompous family~ Isn't that nice? Seal me away for however long you wish. No amount of magic can last forever and I have plenty of time to study my books~
"Don't get cocky. All magic needs is some kind of source. It's easy enough to make a magical seal that draws off the energy of a being."
Will gestures to Shys'm Caes.
"Wanna bet you can outlive her?"

Sen walks up to Yuri and summons the contract, "Look it over and make sure it is how you like it. Sign with blood. Demons respect nothing else." Sen holds out the contract for Yuri as well as a small black needle.
Nuriel feels like someone's generalizing demons.

The contract reads that Yuri receives the use Sen's abilities, oath to not harm Yuri's friends, to reside with Yuri's group, and to keep Yuri aware of all agenda's that Sen has planned. Sen will receive the freedom to follow her agendas and a book as payment for her abilities. There is an additional clause that says that Yuri may receive as a gift any number of books that Sen has cannibalized over her lifetime.
Will reads the contract over her shoulder.
"Ask for all of them."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22636 on: January 11, 2014, 09:04:22 pm »

"I beg to differ, but okay." Conny lies down on her stomach to rest.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22637 on: January 11, 2014, 09:05:20 pm »

"As you know," Sen brings out all 14 magical books in her possession, I am able to tap into the knowledge of magical books and consume their knowledge. Sen puts away all but three, Magics of Gaia, Ignis Fatalis , and Aquarius Rising. "Thunderhead Laylines is the fourth in a series of elemental magic books. I wish to add it to my collection and I suspect very little resistance since it is in a library in Berlin, inside the vault that I have visited once before. I plan on leaving an exact copy of the book, so that people will not miss it." Sen divulges all of the details.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #22638 on: January 11, 2014, 09:07:26 pm »

"Well, it's nice to know Compendium isn't going to steal books. You know, I actually have a book on summoning magic creatures and making them friendly to you. It's a nice read."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22639 on: January 11, 2014, 09:08:02 pm »

"As you know," Sen brings out all 14 magical books in her possession, I am able to tap into the knowledge of magical books and consume their knowledge. Sen puts away all but three, Magics of Gaia, Ignis Fatalis , and Aquarius Rising. "Thunderhead Laylines is the fourth in a series of elemental magic books. I wish to add it to my collection and I suspect very little resistance since it is in a library in Berlin, inside the vault that I have visited once before. I plan on leaving an exact copy of the book, so that people will not miss it." Sen divulges all of the details.

"{Then do not get caught. Thank you for keeping me appraised of the situation.}"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22640 on: January 11, 2014, 09:12:05 pm »

"As do I Kyle. Demon Summoning, though it is far, far much darker." Sen laughs at the irony of showing him the book.

"As you are entitled to. Ah, before I leave, May I be assistance to either of you? I am very much capable of healing a stab wound and a demonic arm."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22641 on: January 11, 2014, 09:16:03 pm »

"Let's see the proof." Will holds his arm out.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22642 on: January 11, 2014, 09:18:40 pm »

Kyle walks over.
"If I may request a look through that I'd be much obliged. I'd even let you have the book I was talking about for free. I mostly use it to beat up dire wolves."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22643 on: January 11, 2014, 09:21:42 pm »

Sen summons her Proginis And begins to chant [10+89] and wills arm begins to revert back to human.
Sen then quickly summons Book of Binding and picks up speed with her chanting [10+90] and places a seal onto Wills shoulder.

((Any objections to it?))

"There. I have reverted your arm, and sealed away any attempts at the demonic energy taking hold again. If the seal weakens just ask Yuri to call me back and I will strengthen it. All i ask is a fiction book that I will find enjoyable.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22644 on: January 11, 2014, 09:22:48 pm »

((Give her a copy of something "amusing".))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22645 on: January 11, 2014, 09:30:08 pm »

Sen summons her Proginis And begins to chant [10+89] and wills arm begins to revert back to human.
Sen then quickly summons Book of Binding and picks up speed with her chanting [10+90] and places a seal onto Wills shoulder.

((Any objections to it?))

"There. I have reverted your arm, and sealed away any attempts at the demonic energy taking hold again. If the seal weakens just ask Yuri to call me back and I will strengthen it. All i ask is a fiction book that I will find enjoyable.
It works.
"...That's good."
Sig

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22646 on: January 11, 2014, 09:35:19 pm »

"And now for your wound kyle." sen begins to chant once more and [10+70] reduces the wound to nothing more than a thin cut.
"It seems my mana has only recovered so far. I will rest before I head to germany." Sen turns around heading for a single house not destroyed by her.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22647 on: January 11, 2014, 09:41:09 pm »

Kyle follows Compendium.
"If you want I can try giving you a bit of energy. I wanted to see if Mana transfer would work and I guess it's a sign that I don't hold any hard feelings for me to let you tap into my mana."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22648 on: January 11, 2014, 09:43:15 pm »

"Draining your mana would induce pain. I have made an oath with Yuri not to harm you. Sen walks into the house and closes the door making sure not to slam it in Kyle's face.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22649 on: January 11, 2014, 09:49:05 pm »

"By the way, Kyle, since it would be a bit uncouth to smack Sen around now, do you have an alternate idea for how to make it up to you? Some project I could help with or something?"

[To: Cyrielle] <Did you get the message with the parts I wanted for my server?>
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1508 1509 [1510] 1511 1512 ... 4748