Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1506 1507 [1508] 1509 1510 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3142122 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #22605 on: January 11, 2014, 08:18:08 pm »

Catherine waves to Ester a bit.
"I'm doing pretty good, actually."
"AS AM I! THIS IS DEFINI-"
Catherine just nudges The Hybrid with her foot, and picks it up, to get it to not be as hammy.

Ester takes a couple pictures of Catherine and the Hybrid before lowering her camera. "Okay! Umm... Do you know who was that girl in the garage right now?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22606 on: January 11, 2014, 08:19:22 pm »

"{A deal of that nature would suffice. However, I also have another request. You will reside with our group, and for you to keep me aware of any of these... agendas you wish to follow in the future, as well as your oath upon your true Name to never harm a member of this group again. As for the book, I have many. You may have your choice of one to copy.}"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22607 on: January 11, 2014, 08:21:59 pm »

"Hehehe, I Accept~" Sen waits for Yuri to lower the seal so that she can summon the contract for Yuri to sign.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 08:23:35 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22608 on: January 11, 2014, 08:25:27 pm »

"Hehehe, I Accept~" Sen waits for Yuri to lower the seal so that she can summon the contract for Yuri to sign.

((... Wow, she actually needs a physical contract? usually verbal will suffice for those. Also, already built into the circle as a subroutine. >_> I really need to start writing out my spell codes again.))
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22609 on: January 11, 2014, 08:26:13 pm »

((Sen is very old fashioned.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22610 on: January 11, 2014, 08:28:20 pm »

((Sen is very old fashioned.))

"Your oath of no harm first, Compendium. I would rather have you not rip out my innards as soon as I let you free."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22611 on: January 11, 2014, 08:30:54 pm »

"I am hurt Miss Yuri. To think that I, Compendium, would ever harm the friends of my contracted partner." Sen has worked the oath into her joke.
" But as I said, I Pledge never to harm the friends of My contracted so long as the contract is in place."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22612 on: January 11, 2014, 08:32:02 pm »

"I am hurt Miss Yuri. To think that I, Compendium, would ever harm the friends of my contracted partner." Sen has worked the oath into her joke.

"{I would rather be sure. And you and I both know that such statements must be made directly to have any weight.}"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22613 on: January 11, 2014, 08:33:02 pm »

"I Pledge never to harm the friends of My contracted so long as the contract is valid." Sen says this again.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22614 on: January 11, 2014, 08:34:40 pm »

"I Pledge never to harm the friends of My contracted so long as the contract is valid." Sen says this again.

"{Much better.}" She scuffs out one of the borderlines of her circles, breaking it, before breaking the other circle as well.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22615 on: January 11, 2014, 08:36:17 pm »

"Yeah, actually. That's Izzy. Unless there's some other girl who was in the garage. Was she making some kind of statue or figurine? Because if so, it's probably Izzy."
She leans in to whisper the next part to Ester.
"(That's what her power involves.)"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22616 on: January 11, 2014, 08:36:35 pm »

Sen walks up to Yuri and summons the contract, "Look it over and make sure it is how you like it. Sign with blood. Demons respect nothing else." Sen holds out the contract for Yuri as well as a small black needle.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22617 on: January 11, 2014, 08:37:44 pm »

"Yeah, actually. That's Izzy. Unless there's some other girl who was in the garage. Was she making some kind of statue or figurine? Because if so, it's probably Izzy."
She leans in to whisper the next part to Ester.
"(That's what her power involves.)"

Ester leans in as well, and whispers, "Really? Did she make that cool statue in the garage too? I feel kinda bad for startling her now..."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22618 on: January 11, 2014, 08:38:46 pm »

Sen walks up to Yuri and summons the contract, "Look it over and make sure it is how you like it. Sign with blood. Demons respect nothing else." Sen holds out the contract for Yuri as well as a small black needle.

"{I am aware of how a contract works.}" She carefully takes the scroll, reading it over to make sure it stipulates exactly what had been agreed upon, and nothing more.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22619 on: January 11, 2014, 08:41:01 pm »

Ghost gets a ribbon of thin bandage ready to stem the bleeding on Yuri after she signs it.

Conny is still going about healing, making sure she gets everyone out of having permanent or life threatening afflictions. She is starting to tire greatly however.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 1506 1507 [1508] 1509 1510 ... 4748