Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1507 1508 [1509] 1510 1511 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3142349 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #22620 on: January 11, 2014, 08:44:04 pm »

The contract reads that Yuri receives the use Sen's abilities, oath to not harm Yuri's friends, to reside with Yuri's group, and to keep Yuri aware of all agenda's that Sen has planned. Sen will receive the freedom to follow her agendas and a book as payment for her abilities. There is an additional clause that says that Yuri may receive as a gift any number of books that Sen has cannibalized over her lifetime.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22621 on: January 11, 2014, 08:45:03 pm »

"Yeah, actually. That's Izzy. Unless there's some other girl who was in the garage. Was she making some kind of statue or figurine? Because if so, it's probably Izzy."
She leans in to whisper the next part to Ester.
"(That's what her power involves.)"

Ester leans in as well, and whispers, "Really? Did she make that cool statue in the garage too? I feel kinda bad for startling her now..."
Catherine nods, and wonders where she is now.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #22622 on: January 11, 2014, 08:45:49 pm »

Kyle decides to go back to the cave with Elizabeth.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22623 on: January 11, 2014, 08:47:09 pm »

Elizibeth mumbles happily in her sleep.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22624 on: January 11, 2014, 08:47:43 pm »

The contract reads that Yuri receives the use Sen's abilities, oath to not harm Yuri's friends, to reside with Yuri's group, and to keep Yuri aware of all agenda's that Sen has planned. Sen will receive the freedom to follow her agendas and a book as payment for her abilities. There is an additional clause that says that Yuri may receive as a gift any number of books that Sen has cannibalized over her lifetime.

"{Not a single attempt to sneak something past me. I don't know whether to feel honored that you didn't even try or feel like I've been underestimated.}" She nods, taking the pin and pricking one of her fingers, blotting it onto the signature line, imprinting it with her fingerprint.

"{That will be enough, yes?}"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22625 on: January 11, 2014, 08:47:51 pm »

Catherine nods, and wonders where she is now.

"She ran off somewhere. I wasn't paying much attention because of... Uh... Kyle and Ashley..." Ester whispers.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 08:55:26 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22626 on: January 11, 2014, 08:50:35 pm »

Kyle goes over to Conny actually not all that interested in Compendium or Yuri. Well, Kyle is interested in Yuri but in a different way.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22627 on: January 11, 2014, 08:51:36 pm »

"Kyle... why is our baby here?" Conny is catching her breath after healing another person.
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22628 on: January 11, 2014, 08:54:22 pm »

"{Not a single attempt to sneak something past me. I don't know whether to feel honored that you didn't even try or feel like I've been underestimated.}" She nods, taking the pin and pricking one of her fingers, blotting it onto the signature line, imprinting it with her fingerprint.

That will be plenty~" sen takes the contract and needle and pricks her own finger adding it to the contract. With that Sen opens her mouth and absorbs the very essence of the contract adding the paper to her paper stock.
With that, we are now bound. I look forward to working with you. Sen laughs again, "Now if that is all, I would like to head to Germany. I hear they have a rare book, Thunderhead Laylines."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22629 on: January 11, 2014, 08:54:57 pm »

"I didn't want to leave her. By the way, do you think Elizabeth is a good name for her? I was also thinking of calling her Celestia  because we have Luna but I didn't want to name our baby just for a joke."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22630 on: January 11, 2014, 08:55:47 pm »

That will be plenty~" sen takes the contract and needle and pricks her own finger adding it to the contract. With that Sen opens her mouth and absorbs the very essence of the contract adding the paper to her paper stock.
With that, we are now bound. I look forward to working with you. Sen laughs again, "Now if that is all, I would like to head to Germany. I hear they have a rare book, Thunderhead Laylines."

"{That was not the deal. You will take a book from my collection, as we agreed.}"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22631 on: January 11, 2014, 08:56:37 pm »

"That would be... a nice name..." Conny smiles.

Ghost carefully bandage's Yuri's finger with a smile.
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22632 on: January 11, 2014, 08:58:16 pm »

"Your book I will take when you return to your house. Thunderhead Laylines is my agenda that I am preparing to follow after." Sen prepares to bring out the contract.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #22633 on: January 11, 2014, 08:59:45 pm »

"Your book I will take when you return to your house. Thunderhead Laylines is my agenda that I am preparing to follow after." Sen prepares to bring out the contract.

"{Ah, I see. And what are your plans about this book? Who has it? What complications do you expect?}"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22634 on: January 11, 2014, 09:00:47 pm »

Kyle turns to Yuri and Compendium for the first time.
"If you don't fulfill the contracts initial rules in the first twenty four hours it will be null! Just thought you should know."
Then he turns back to Conny.
"You should take a break, it's not like anyone is going to die in the next five minutes."
Pages: 1 ... 1507 1508 [1509] 1510 1511 ... 4748