Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1014449 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #7950 on: February 22, 2014, 11:38:48 am »

If Nico heard about the armaments for the other ICARUS units, he'd be quite worried for several reasons relating to his past associations with DARPA and Mech Suits.

Namely: Once, he was a weapons design engineer, working with DARPA on Project: Round Table, an attempt at creating a series of power armor/mech suits to assist in various ways. However, one day during testing, the research facility developing such was attacked by a mysterious other organization. He had used one of the prototype suits, the LANCELOT, and repelled the attack, but in some turn of events he was branded a threat, and was basically forced to avoid capture by the Military units deployed to apprehend him. However during this manhunt, he became a form of superhero, in that he would use the LANCELOT suit to help save lives.
This situation had been resolved a few years back, but the betrayal and the capabilities of his suit and the other derivatives of the Round Table Project had lead to a bit of skepticism over DARPA's intentions with such weaponry. Or what would happen if one of the prototypes were to fall into the wrong hands.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7951 on: February 22, 2014, 11:41:10 am »

If I remember right Lancelot wasn't on the round table.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #7952 on: February 22, 2014, 11:42:00 am »

good, good, lore is always good. ICARUS plot is still in planning phase regardless, as it kinda depends on the outcome of the plot I already have in line

the fuck is Nico btw, havent seen him ingame, and is not on the list
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:46:51 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7953 on: February 22, 2014, 11:53:19 am »

good, good, lore is always good. ICARUS plot is still in planning phase regardless, as it kinda depends on the outcome of the plot I already have in line

the fuck is Nico btw, havent seen him ingame, and is not on the list
Just a former character from another RP, and is also Catherine's older brother. So yeah. Just... Felt like doing that infodump.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7954 on: February 22, 2014, 01:10:29 pm »

02 - stationed in the USA - chassis has been painted in red white and blue for maximum liberty, a flamethrower and a pain-ray for crowd controle have been added
Mind if I suggest that one of the uses it is commonly used for is hunting down magic users* for pacification and prosecution?
*The US has outlawed all magic, remember.

How about a sniper unit designed to eliminate enemies at extremely long ranges using a high-precision rifle that fires a stream of neutrinos in large enough quantities that people hit with it get a lethal dose?
Relevant.
Basically, if you wanted to get killed by nutrinos from a friggin' supernova, you would need to be inside the star before it exploded. (And of course not die from being incinerated or from more conventional radiation.)
Nutrino-based weapons are like the most inefficient way to kill people ever.

good, good, lore is always good.
Fun fact: Nico seems to be based on a character for a superhero game I ran way back when*. Richard was there, too.
*Or at least they have a shared inspiration.

ICARUS room wouldn't be big enough for everyone anyway, thus will be held in the caverns below the castle. Icarus was not kidding when she said there was a pillow-fort. The pillow fort she built down there is big enough for 20 people, and even has a second level, and a fireplace (surrounded by fireproof pillows) to warm it up/cook with.
That is not structurally sound.

ICARUS hands the little elf an invitation too, and strikes a pose.
-no boys allowed
-must wear pajama
-must prepare fun game or activity or scary story
-food and drink is provided
-pillowfort is provided
-no boys allowed
((Goddammnit.))
Easy, just find some gender-changing magic.

((if only there was a size-changing magic circle around as the one Kyle used to visit Hainuwele, who btw seems to be mostly busy managing the nearby fingerling settlement. She hasn't been in the castle for days, mostly because I am bored with her))
((Didn't Kyle put a circle of that type into the castle?))
He did.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7955 on: February 22, 2014, 01:18:06 pm »

new lore bomb has been thrown at Elfs location for approval.

man, I hate-love this game. There's hardly a day where I don't have an idea for a plot, even if only a short one. But dayum I have to wait so long :(
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7956 on: February 22, 2014, 01:58:54 pm »

Yeah..I'm considering illicitly running the basic version of my long-awaited plot starting today. I can't decide if I want it to overlap with the next plot or no.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7957 on: February 22, 2014, 02:02:09 pm »

well, maaaaaaaaaaybe elf can be convinced to review Oreos plot today, rather than on monday?

plz

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7958 on: February 22, 2014, 02:08:10 pm »

I will be gone for like a week. USEC gets Sen and Yomiko.

No one gets Grandiose because he is off being sad and lonely.

See everyone in a week.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7959 on: February 22, 2014, 02:08:42 pm »

Bye.

Also Icarus isn't in Kyle's room last I checked.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7960 on: February 22, 2014, 02:09:01 pm »

well, that means for at least week my plot cant start anyway, so oh well, cya san

also, ICARUS was searching for females in the castle, it's only natural that she checks Kyles room
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 02:10:38 pm by Akroma »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7961 on: February 22, 2014, 02:09:50 pm »

Wait, what? Really?

See everyone in a week.

See you. Have fun, whatever it is you're doing. And if you can't have fun, at least try not to die or lose any major organs.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: February 22, 2014, 02:11:28 pm »

No one gets Grandiose because he is off being sad and lonely.

See everyone in a week.

See you I hope you have fun :)
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7963 on: February 22, 2014, 02:29:51 pm »

well, maaaaaaaaaaybe elf can be convinced to review Oreos plot today, rather than on monday?

plz
I don't have a actual plot I was planning on running. At all.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7964 on: February 22, 2014, 02:31:54 pm »

huh? then who is currently in line?
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 1030