Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36

Author Topic: Ye Arr a Pirate  (Read 36246 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Arr a Pirate
« Reply #375 on: October 08, 2013, 08:04:28 pm »

Indeed, there be many colorful diseases found in the mouths o' rats, dogs, and men.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 08, 2013, 08:20:25 pm »

Arr, we have enough fer yet another update now, seein' as the Quartermaster be AWOL.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 08, 2013, 08:35:08 pm »

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 10, 2013, 12:41:10 am »

Turn 10 - They be everywhere!

Grab a Sharp object, and go on a Rat-Hunt with heart-stabs in mind. Attempt to band the troops together- A united army stands, while a divided mess falls.
(2) Yer commands fall unheard and unheeded, what with yer not bein' the Capn' or even an accepted member o' the crew. (3) Ye do grab a shard o' shattered timber, though.

Continue spinnin' thing!
(2) Aye, ye be unable to stop whirlin', though ye don't hit anything.

NOW, COME AT ME, YE UNNATURAL FREAKS! COME HAVE YE BREKKIST OFF O' ME MUSKET AN' AXE!
(3) With a great crack, ye send another filthy rat burnin' ta hell, pierced by the silver musket ball. Sadly, ye fail to land a killin' blow on th' nearest one with yer axe, but ye do stop 'im fr'm throttlin' the Gunnery-Officer.

Repair tha ship if'n it need fixn, otherwise reload and help out tha crew
(5) Ye manage to reload just as th' mongrels come swarmin o'er the rail an' onta the deck, firin' right through th' mad eye o' one of them as it charges ye. The shot goes through and catches another, sendin' em both to a fiery grave!

"Son of an 'ore!"
Draw steel, cut the bastard off me!
(Equipment roll=3) The only sharp thing ye've got on ye be an eatin' knife in yer boot, but th' blunderbuss be at yer belt! (4) Ye bring 'er up, an' with a deaf'nin' BOOM ye turn the thing's arm ta mulch! Sadly, it don't burst into flames, but it sure as hells lets go o' ye!

Attempt t' alert someone of th' aboma..
abomb..
thingy on th' ship.
(3) At this point ye figure yer mates prob'ly know 'bout those, so ye figure keepin' inside till ye formulate a plan be the best... plan.

Firre be a successful diplomacy tactic!  Look fer 'nother burnin' object.  Then prress the deal onto t' monstrrosities with it!
(5) Ye wipe up the spilled, flamin' oil with the blade of yer scimitar to keep it frm' burnin' the deck, (4) then cut the nearest head fr'm it's shoulders. The fire most likely did not make that more deadly, but ye figure it... lent consid'rbly t' the Ethos, as it were, of yer statement.

Arr, I be bandagin' my hand, and then informing the rest of the crew that I be open for business keeping them alive.
(5) After applyin' a quick wrappin', ye swing open yer door (sendin' one o' the boarders sprawlin' ta the deck as it smacks 'im). "ANYONE BE IN NEED O' MEDICAL ATTENTION?"

What invaders 'ave now managed to climb onto the' deck try to overwhelm ye. (1) One steps in th' remainin flamin' oil, catchin' a foot aflame and jumps o'erboard, dislodgin' some o' his fellows as he falls. Another walks right into the whirlin' savage, sending him careenin' into the one Dr. Davy knocked down.

(1) The 4 Gunnery-men have their rifles wrested from their hands!

(4) Yer ship still be safe fr'm the flames on th' other ship's deck.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 10, 2013, 03:20:10 am »

"Yarr, someone be gettin us away from thar ship."

Reload, then send em to meet davy jones
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 10, 2013, 05:23:08 am »

Rush to my ballista. Take aim at a rat thing. Fire. Be a badass.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 02:16:12 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 10, 2013, 06:08:54 pm »

Arr, I be putting up my "Open fer business" sign and goin' back into my cabin, where I'll be taking my bandage off and putting leeches on the bite!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 10, 2013, 06:10:14 pm »

Arr, have ye got any spir'tal advice fer us, doctor?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 10, 2013, 06:12:29 pm »

Spir'tal advice? Th' one person you should try not to accident'ly keel is the medic.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 10, 2013, 06:14:59 pm »

Weel, I s'pose that counts. Ye seem a poor witch doctor here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 10, 2013, 06:45:34 pm »

Rune looks over nervously. "Witch doctor?" Suddenly, the rat infested boat doesn't look so repulsive. "Ah, to hell with it. I'm not going back there if the bloody blazes of hell told me to."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 10, 2013, 06:47:03 pm »

Rune looks over nervously. "Witch doctor?" Suddenly, the rat infested boat doesn't look so repulsive. "Ah, to hell with it. I'm not going back there if the bloody blazes of hell told me to."
Weel, what did ye expect? We need some'un t' keep us in health an' keep off the spirits!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 10, 2013, 06:48:11 pm »

Weel, what did ye expect? We need some'un t' keep us in health an' keep off the spirits!

Rune makes a mental note. DON'T. GET. CLOSE. TO. THAT. DOCTOR. He didn't WANT a part of him to be the spirit world... he thinks...

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 10, 2013, 07:28:58 pm »

Attept to drag th' ratdogman on me fishn' pole through th' firrre, to get a !!ratdogmanflail!! Continue spinin'!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 10, 2013, 08:07:35 pm »

I were under th' impresion that he were a physician, but if he be trafficin' in that kind o' knowin', perhaps he has some literature aboard t' identify such unnat'rl things?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36