Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36

Author Topic: Ye Arr a Pirate  (Read 36260 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Arr a Pirate
« Reply #345 on: October 04, 2013, 06:50:32 pm »

I saw the Quartermaster online, I did. I be holdin' out hope. Also, I be a wee bit busy this week.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 04, 2013, 06:51:28 pm »

I saw the Quartermaster online, I did. I be holdin' out hope. Also, I be a wee bit busy every week.
Arr, fixed 'er up a bit fer ye.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 04, 2013, 06:54:34 pm »

Aye, that be true indeed. Higher learnin' be a harsh mistress.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 04, 2013, 07:04:19 pm »

He's gone, sir, he did's just gone.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 05, 2013, 03:23:26 pm »

So.... I feel like I should Bump... Just because I love this RP too much to say
Although some of the rat things creep me out... Did anyone actually read this?

Highlight my whole message.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2013, 04:12:45 pm »

Don't worry about it. Updatin' Sunday, with or without the Quartermaster

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 06, 2013, 07:05:28 pm »

This is sunday.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 06, 2013, 07:07:58 pm »

Avast, matey and stow yer sails. He'll be postin when he posts, yer clatterin aint gonna speed the process.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 06, 2013, 09:27:15 pm »

Aye! Bear in mind I have otherr things on me plate, but I be comin' round to it in good time. Ye'll not be wantin' 'afore the next day be here.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 07, 2013, 06:05:14 pm »

Turn 9 - Burnin' Vermin?

"What be climbin' up th' side o' th' ship..?"
Try n' see what it be, aye.
Lookin' out the side o' yer cabin' window, ye see some... thing, on fire despite bein' in th' drink, sizzling. After a moment it stops burnin', an just floats there, quite dead. There also be another thing, farrr more interestin' fer bein right beneath yer window an' havin' a set of sharp teeth. (4) Ye decide this be a good time to close the window. Ye've got enough fresh air fer now.

BE openin fire
Arr, this be the moment ye practiced foarrr! Ye seize one o' the muskets fr'm the hold an' dash ta the deck, crackin' at one o' the bastards as soon as ye set foot above! (5) Right twixt the eyes o' a scurvy bastard layin' on th' deck! Its entrails stop windin' themselves back, an the head smolders fer a moment 'afore it goes completely still. The Diplomat nods to ye.

Get back aboard.
(2) Ye be relieved to note yer already aboard. Unarmed, but aboard.

"Highly flammable ye say?  Time t' be bringing out some serious diplomacy!  But first eye need a light to help make contracts with!"

Look fer some porrtable fire.  A torch or a flamin' stick 'o wood will do.  If successful I be goin' ahead and torchin' me some vermin.
(5) With the gutted bilge-rat now surely dead, ye cast around fer somethin' ta burn with.

Ahoy! One o' the ships lamps! With a deft toss, ye catch the remainin' one on deck full in th' chest, dousin' 'im in blazin' oil! It turns ta jump o'erboard!

Wait, why were Charles just here?

Arr, I be executing the rat I stabbed with repeat'd stabs to the head until 'e stops moving.
(1)The bastard awakens just as ye bring the blade down, an' bites yer hand hard! Hells blazes, an' the bastard's mouth probably not be too sanitary, either! (5) As ye look down from yer pain, though, ye see the knife went right through the back o' the throat, an' the beast be stone-still again. Aye! Even if it heals fr'm that, the blade be lodged in 'is spine, keepin' it split in twain.

Suddenly, he hear "Shit! Hand! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" on th' table behind ye. Well, where the blazes was he hidin'?

BLOODY 'ELL! TWO O' YE, GET OARS AN' PUSH 'IM OFF! THE OTHER TWO O' YE COME BELOW WITH ME AND GET RID O' THOSE DAMNED THINGS!
(5) Seein' as an entire ship be far too big ta push away w' oars, they take yer meanin' as "beat them off th' ship with oars." An' they do just that, slappin' the bastards out o' the air as they try ta jump 'cross to yer deck. Seems they were only four up top, they stopped streamin' up th' hatch fr'm below.

Ye duck below to check the damage- SCREAMIN' HELL! Through the gunports ye see a gapin' hole, an in the hole he see a whole mass o' thrice-damned curs, risin' from their moment'ry daze. Ye coun't more than 20, in the moment ye have before they leap right t'wards the hull! They be swarmin' up o'er the side o' the ship now! One squeezes right through a gun-port, an' comes chargin' straight for ye!

Well, not bloody likely! (5) "Excuse me, maggot, but I did not give ye permission to BOARD MY SHIP!!!" Ol' timmy cracks 'im right 'neath the chin, an' his filthy noggin goes sailin' right off!

Load the cannons! Use the grapeshot! Take em to hell!
(1) Ye rush to load the cannon again, but a pair o' filty grubbers comes through th' window and grabs yer head! (2) It's got ye pinned to th' empty cannon!

Use th' Thing tangled in th' line as a good ok' cat o' nine tails. 'Cept it isn't a cat. And it only be havn' one tail.
(4) Usin' yer immense strength, ye manage to hoist it up hammer-toss style and gonk some o' the things as they reach th' top o' the railing. As long as ye keep spinnin', this thing be in the air!

(5) Thankfully, the ship be safe frm' catchin' fire from her neighbor.

I be knowin' EXACTLY how many o' these things there be. But yer captain's now got a rough count, too.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 07, 2013, 06:07:13 pm »

Grab a Sharp object, and go on a Rat-Hunt with heart-stabs in mind. Attempt to band the troops together- A united army stands, while a divided mess falls.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 07, 2013, 06:07:21 pm »

((Hells blazes, so much good fortune we be havin!))

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 07, 2013, 08:23:18 pm »

Continue spinnin' thing!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 07, 2013, 08:31:31 pm »

((Hells blazes, so much good fortune we be havin!))

Aye, these past few turns I be seein' plenty o' 5's. I be thinkin' it soon be time to switch t'an actual die.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 08, 2013, 04:57:01 am »

CARPENT'R, GET YERSELF DOWN 'ERE T' FIX THIS BLEEDIN' RENT! I WON'T STAND T' HAVE ME SHIP DEFILED LIKE THIS!

NOW, COME AT ME, YE UNNATURAL FREAKS! COME HAVE YE BREKKIST OFF O' ME MUSKET AN' AXE!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36