Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36

Author Topic: Ye Arr a Pirate  (Read 36266 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Arr a Pirate
« Reply #315 on: September 30, 2013, 05:05:31 pm »

Dewt, dewt DEWWWWT!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 01, 2013, 01:06:26 am »

Arr, no one lives forevarr! No time like tha present, but hope ye live a bit longer than one more turn! UPDATE AHOY!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 01, 2013, 02:12:00 am »

Turn 8 2/2 - Scurvy Ratdogman-things!

(Seems to forget his piratey) "OH SWEET JESUS!" Fire the musket at the closest one, run over to the rope and scramble back along it. Scream to squidgen, "CUT IT THE MOMENT I GET ABOARD. THERE BE ZOMBIE RATDOGS ON THAT THERE BOAT. IT BE POSSESSED BY TH' KRAK'N ITSELF!
(6) Screamin' as only a man w' half an ear an' a suddenly empty bladder can, ye jam the bayonet right inter the chest o' a beast just as it springs on ye, and pull the trigger. The ball blows through 'is heart and right damn through another one 'hind 'im, the both of 'em burstin into flames! There still be 5 o' them behind ye, though.

Unfortunately fer ye, the musket be good an' jammed in that mass o' burnin', writhin, matted fur an' greasy rags. (4) Which ye notice only after yer 'alfway back across that rope. Truth be told, ye never knew ye were such an acrobat til yer life depended on it!

HELLS BLAZES! GET OUT O' THARR! GUNNERS, CUT 'ER LOOSE AN' SET 'ER ABLAZE! PREPARE YE'RE RIFLES IN CASE THEY TRY T' SWIM!
Why, I be grabbin' me armaments an' defendin' the boarding line, o' course.
(5) Those bastards be quick, and one be almost to the loon on th' line! Well, not this time! That be yer only expendable! Ye crack the filthy rat right upside th' head, an it falls wreathed in flames into the water!

The four gunners grab four muskets and move to set the wreck ablaze an' cut th' boardin' line! (6) With frightenin' precision, one tosses a lamp at the other ship an' the other 3 jump to th' ballista. It be a thick rope, but with a hoisting motion they manage ta saw it. Those hoists send the ships bumpin' into each other, but that line be cut!

(3) They fire across th' railings, hitting 1 o' the 4 beasts on th' other deck. It crumples over, writhin' an' burnin' like a swab's greasy pants!

I be stayin' back and stabbin' any bilge rat that comes close!
Well damn, those things be fast, and jump better than anythin' should! Ye see this as one leaps right through yer cabin window! Well, can't 'ave im disturbin' yer delicate whatsits, (5) so ye stab 'im right in the throat with yer dagger. It falls over, makin' a puddle like a punched cask o' wine, and soon stops twitchin' an' movin. Well, that be another fine bit o' doctorin'!

Then, to yer surprise, ye see the gash start closin, the limbs start twitchin...

Continue bein' locked up in my room.
Sniffle a little.
(6) Well even as a humble cook, ye'd love to help, but the good doctor's orders were quite parrticularr, an' the Cap'n hasn't ordered ye otherwise, so in here ye'll stay. Out yer window ye see somethin' squirmin and sizzlin' in the water. Aye, stayin' right here.

Ye sniffle a little, to see how completely unfit for battle ye be. Well, somethin' hears ye and agrees, as it thunks onta th' side o' the ship an' starts scrabblin t'wards yer window...

Continue be'n ready
(5) Well, a burnin' hulk just be slammed into the sides, but ye be ready. Ye pick up a piece of burnin' timber as it clatters to th' deck fr'm the impact. Oh aye, ye be ready...

If one o' them creeps find their way t' the ship, I'll cut 'im with me scimitarrr.
(4) Despite the bird screamin' "SHIT SHIT SHIT!" in yer ear, ye hear somethin' heavy land behind ye. Spinnin' round, ye slash th' scurvy rat-dog's gizzard an' spill 'is guts across the deck! It hisses and gurgles then falls drunk-like upon it's back. A fine kill it be, at least 'till th' entrails start reelin' themselves back inter 'is belly...

Arr! Fix me fishn' pole an use it fee pullin of bits o' the ratdogpeople! Shoot/stab anythin that gets to close with me pistolcutlass.
(4) Fittin' a new hook just in time, ye manage to snag one o' the bastards an' yank 'im over, tanglin' 'im in line!

Light em up. Have the NPCs do the same.
(5) Well, this be bloody unacceptable! Time to send them things back down to Hell! As the rest o' yer gang be up top, ye and Gunyarr do what ye do best an' strike the thunder!

Ye couldn't ask fer a closer target, so the balls go straight through an' out the other side, leavin' a gapin hole through her sides. Unfortunately, she was too close to hit anythin' near the water line, so she won't be sinkin' any time soon, but ye see a great bloody swathe in front of each of the guns. (2) And some... things lyin' stunned next t' the bloody swathes.

Well, the dice were on yer side fer this one, no doubt! Never have me eyes beheld so many 5's! Aye, but will yer luck hold? Ye might want to pray ter whatever gods there be that still look at ye scoundrels with pity!

Spoiler: status (click to show/hide)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 01, 2013, 02:29:31 am »

BE openin fire
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 01, 2013, 02:48:20 am »

Ho ho, what's this me bored eyes spy? I shall happily waitlist as to be participating in this here game, yarr.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 01, 2013, 05:51:04 am »

"They're highly flammable! The heat of the musketball can send them aflame! So use torches and guns!"
Get back aboard.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 01, 2013, 05:53:53 am »

Ye can probably join from one of the npc gunners over tharr we be down a mate anyway
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 01, 2013, 09:53:10 am »

Arr, I be executing the rat I stabbed with repeat'd stabs to the head until 'e stops moving.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 01, 2013, 12:01:37 pm »

I be lettin' ye use yer brains on this one. But here's a wee hint, look at yer provisions list.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 01, 2013, 02:00:29 pm »

BLOODY 'ELL! TWO O' YE, GET OARS AN' PUSH 'IM OFF! THE OTHER TWO O' YE COME BELOW WITH ME AND GET RID O' THOSE DAMNED THINGS!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 01, 2013, 02:02:14 pm »

Load the cannons! Use the grapeshot! Take em to hell!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 01, 2013, 02:09:39 pm »

Alright, I updated the provisions ter represent what's 'appened. Take a good look

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 01, 2013, 04:13:37 pm »

Use th' Thing tangled in th' line as a good ok' cat o' nine tails. 'Cept it isn't a cat. And it only be havn' one tail.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 01, 2013, 04:16:17 pm »

"What be climbin' up th' side o' th' ship..?"
Try n' see what it be, aye.
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 01, 2013, 04:22:18 pm »

Well, we be goin' swiftly! Just one or to moarrr actions I be waitin' on!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36