Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24437 times)

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 9, on their way, also looting
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2013, 09:04:23 pm »

too late dan your on a boat there are no corpses here, the looting was a bit back in time
FUUUUUUUUUUU
Flip Eric off... WITH THE SEA!
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2013, 09:08:28 pm »

"Genoa i know your new to this whole dimensional shifting, body morphing headfuck but there is one fundamental law common to every universe... touch my shit and ill shank you, last warning."

threaten genoa and throw the 2 bolts into his chest in a non lethal manner.

Spend a few days trying to figure out my poison magic, start with something small like secreting venom and work up to spitting and then spraying it.

Also collect my feathers as they regrow and see if i can find/make a sheath or two for my daggers.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 09:28:33 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2013, 09:23:27 pm »

"How about this: you back off, and I don't get smitey with you!"
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2013, 09:27:26 pm »

How about you quit being a such a dumbass and keep your hands off my shit before i throw your sorry ass overboard?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2013, 09:54:01 pm »

((Note, my posting will be very jagged))

Erik sat near the prow of the boat, feeling the weight of his new spear. He thought a lot about what had happened, holding the image of charred and eviscerated bodies in his mind for as long as he could. He felt a little cold in the stomach when he thought of it now, but he didn't feel sick. He had been a counselor, and he knew his limits far better than he had three years ago. He could acclimate. He didn't feel angry at being ripped from his world, he'd didn't feel a sense of dread at the thought of never going back. He just felt... empty.
   The spearhead flashed in the sun, beautiful and shining. It was a weapon of war, not meant for hunting any other game than man. Erik grimaced at it. This was his life now, and yet... He was as good as dead to his old world, he had a new life. He had a choice.
    "Emma!" Erik yelled across the deck as soon as the woman came into sight. "Can I borrow you for a second?"

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 23, 2013, 02:36:59 am »

((Sorry guys, real life stuff going on, gotta drop out.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 23, 2013, 03:09:17 am »

ok fair enough, back to 8 people, which was my actual target, next dropout/death means a replacement from the waitlist comes in

edit: had wrong number
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 06:20:07 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 23, 2013, 03:19:24 am »

Examine the amulet then attempt plant magic(try growing a small plant in my hand?). Then try and lure in a seagull. Then noticed that my hair change colour, freak out and fall off the boat. Climb back on and say sorry. Sleep. Plant magic! Probable have another awaking here. More figuring out of the amulet. Grow a fishing rod(plant magic) and fish.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 23, 2013, 07:05:28 am »

As the days go by, spend most of my time on deck looking at clouds. Try to see if I can move more threatening-looking ones out of the way. Meditate.

If that doesn't do anything, fix up that crossbow. See if the minimal amounts of knowledge I attained in shop class were good for something after all.

Third priority - practice marksmanship with lightning bolts at distant rocks and so forth.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 07:27:28 am by Harry Baldman »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 23, 2013, 10:22:04 am »

Emma had just finished her laps around the deck and was walking slowly to cool off when she heard Erik yell for her. She trotted over, stretching as she did so, and finally settled down near him by leaning on the railing. "OK. What do you need me for?" she asked, pushing some hair out of her face.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 23, 2013, 11:27:19 am »

Can I be on the waitlist, or is it closed. If I can...
Name: Rune
- Male
- Approximate Age
- Average Smith (Metal and stone)
- Tall, and very formal. Prefers to be diplomatic to aggressive. Scales are green. Breath is extremely hot. Teeth are blunt. Claws have been sharpened to help grasp items. Has dragonoid wings. Wings are reinforced with iron bars with hinges, the result of an experiment to protect the wings. It works well, the wings are protected, but he can only fly for short durations.
- Was born 300 years ago. At the age of 20, he became an apprentice to the diplomat of the dragonoid country. At the age of 50, he watched his home crumble as rival kings fought over the throne. He went on a quest to bring these lords down and restore peace. At the age of 150, he was banished by the king who finally assumed power. He has wandered the earth, seeking a form of inner peace. Is extremely calm, diplomatic, forebearing, and slightly aggressive when his kingdom is mentioned. (The kingdom's name is Yggord, if you want to agitate him, possibly in a battle?)
- Dragonoid creature - Uses my breath to smelt and shape metal
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 23, 2013, 11:30:41 am »

Can I be on the waitlist, or is it closed. If I can...
Name: Rune
- Male
- Approximate Age
- Average Smith (Metal and stone)
- Tall, and very formal. Prefers to be diplomatic to aggressive. Scales are green. Breath is extremely hot. Teeth are blunt. Claws have been sharpened to help grasp items. Has dragonoid wings. Wings are reinforced with iron bars with hinges, the result of an experiment to protect the wings. It works well, the wings are protected, but he can only fly for short durations.
- Was born 300 years ago. At the age of 20, he became an apprentice to the diplomat of the dragonoid country. At the age of 50, he watched his home crumble as rival kings fought over the throne. He went on a quest to bring these lords down and restore peace. At the age of 150, he was banished by the king who finally assumed power. He has wandered the earth, seeking a form of inner peace. Is extremely calm, diplomatic, forebearing, and slightly aggressive when his kingdom is mentioned. (The kingdom's name is Yggord, if you want to agitate him, possibly in a battle?)
- Dragonoid creature - Uses my breath to smelt and shape metal

You start as a normal person in the real world. At least, we did.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 23, 2013, 11:31:59 am »

Ahh. Haven't read it all yet. Sorry.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 23, 2013, 11:33:12 am »

ARGH. Stupid lag made me post twice :P Sorry

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 23, 2013, 12:21:15 pm »

Emma had just finished her laps around the deck and was walking slowly to cool off when she heard Erik yell for her. She trotted over, stretching as she did so, and finally settled down near him by leaning on the railing. "OK. What do you need me for?" she asked, pushing some hair out of her face.

Erik held his spear flat against the railing, giving Emma an easy shot. "I need you to cut the head off this spear," Erik said. "I'd do it myself, but I lack anything sharper than a crossbow bolt." He smiled strangely and shook his head. "It's an odd request, but... I'd be grateful if you did it."   
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23