Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24525 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 3, Is that permenant?
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2013, 04:14:39 am »

"That sounds, odd."

Follow Elric
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2013, 04:19:19 am »

Dick absentmindedly looks over at Emma. Uhm... that's certainly unusual. And did that guy have pointed ears all along? This was confusing.

"Wait, wait. A doomsday cult of some sort? And they're calling us in because they think we can bring about the end of the world?"

He laughs for a moment.

"Boy, are they gonna be disappointed."

Examine the man carefully.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2013, 05:03:49 am »

Charlotte sat there in stunned silence as the hooded figure explained what had happened to them, her eyes locked on the woman who had begun to grow fur and shivered slightly. Was she going to change into something like that as well? She shook her head trying to get the thought out of her mind, she would find a way out of this place before that happened. She stood up turning to face the robed man

"Is there any way to leave The World?"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:23:34 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2013, 05:20:39 am »

Charlotte sat there in stunned silence as the hooded figure explained what had happened to them, her eyes locked on the woman who was now a wolf and shivered slightly. Was she going to change into something like that as well? She shook her head trying to get the thought out of her mind, she would find a way out of this place before that happened. She stood up turning to face the hooded man

"Is there any way to leave The World?"

ok point one, she still looks mostly human, point two the robed guy has not got his hood up

now for his response

"as far as I know? anyone who has managed to leave didn't so much leave as get pulled back out again, normally only a short time after arriving in the first place"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:22:20 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2013, 05:24:31 am »

((I edited my post slightly to correct it, sorry about that))

Fear began to rise up inside of Charlotte

"So there is no way out? We're trapped here?"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:30:10 am by Kansa »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2013, 05:35:24 am »

"Look, I don't know there may be a way to get you back, but first priority HAS to be getting you away from here, these guys can change you in the head, make you believe what they think about you" 

He is starting to get visibly worried about something, similar to the look an impatient or late man gets when he is constantly checking his watch, except of course this man has no watch.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:41:42 am by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2013, 05:42:54 am »

"Where will you take us?"
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2013, 05:47:11 am »

"out! from there I talk more then YOU decide"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2013, 05:49:18 am »

"...Fine."

Follow this strange man.  Cautiously.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2013, 06:02:53 am »

"Ok then..."

Follow the robed man

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2013, 06:09:31 am »

"Oh. Well, better escape. Surely you speak the truth and this can only lead to good things."

Follow robe-man.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2013, 09:48:16 am »

Follow robe man while complaining loudly.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2013, 10:10:26 am »

Erik coughed and got his breath back. He wasn't terribly good at tackling people, and he'd had gotten the wind knocked out of him when he'd hit the floor around the robed man's knees. He didn't have the air to ask questions, so he did something he was much, much better at: he listened. The other man pulling a knife had surprised him, but it also brought home the reality of the situation. He was out of his depth in dangerous water, and he needed to know more about what was happening.

Stay with the group, but break down and analyze everything Robes said/says. Try to get a feel for how much danger he thinks we're in, and, importantly, whether or not his motives are altruistic.  Keep a careful eye on dances-with-wolves, that kind of a change is bound to have a profound psychological effect. She might need help coming to grips with her new shape.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2013, 11:50:45 am »

Emma grunted and put a hand to her forehead. That bump against the top bunk must have been harder than she realized; her whole friggin' face hurt. No, worse than that. Her entire body was burning with pain. Something was wrong with her legs; they couldn't hold her up and she fell to her hands and knees as the pain intensified in her face and lower legs. She pounded the ground with a fist, closed her eyes, and gritted her teeth, holding back a scream as her face... pushed out and her legs felt as if they broke. Her body burnt; it was too hot in here. Much too hot. And her nails were puncturing the palm of the hand she had clenched into a fist; she could feel thin trickles of blood running down it.

The pain seemed to pass, but she didn't want to open her eyes; not after hearing some of the things the other people in the room were asking. Most notably the word 'werewolf'. Oh, God... I must look like some kind of freak now... she thought. She knew it had to be her they were talking about. Shortly after the pain had stopped, smells had intensified; she could practically identify where all the people in the room were by scent alone, although she didn't know which one was which. And it was still uncomfortably hot. And her face felt... wrong. It wasn't the same shape and it felt like it had fur on it.

She hauled herself to her feet, using one of the bunks for balance as she got adjusted to her new method of standing. It was... something like high heels, which she had never particularly enjoyed wearing on the few occasions she'd had reason to; not entirely new, but uncomfortable none the less. Finally, she opened her eyes. I need to find a mirror... I need to see what happened to me. That was now her first concern. This strange robed man, with his half-overheard explanation of how this world (which apparently meant her first theory about being abducted by aliens had a lot more credibility than she'd thought) was trying to change her shape to fit it was a close secondary concern; she'd deal with him later.

Find mirror and observe self, then follow the group. (Basically, I just want a complete run-down on what's changed and how. Do I have a muzzle now? Is the fur only on the head and lower legs or is it across the entire body? That sort of thing.) If none is available, follow the group until one is. Try not to feel like too much of a freak.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 03:58:12 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2013, 03:57:29 pm »

Find mirror and observe self. (Basically, I just want a complete run-down on what's changed and how. Do I have a muzzle now? Is the fur only on the head and lower legs or is it across the entire body? That sort of thing.) If none is available, follow the group until one is. Try not to feel like too much of a freak.
[/quote]

you don't need a mirror, putting your hands to your face is enough for this, you do have a muzzle, but a short one, 5cm at the furthest point
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23