Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Bay12 Games Night!  (Read 14408 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Games Night!
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2013, 10:37:17 pm »

Anyone here own Battlefield 2? Because the newest version of Project Reality came out, and it's not particularly fun playing by yourself without a squad of friends.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2013, 10:46:37 pm »

Just a heads up, I realize there hasn't been a lot of interest in Mabinogi in the thread, but if you are considering it, be sure to add "Bariaus" when you do. That's my character, you'll need to get in touch with me for further instructions as the guild is down and will be down for an unforseeable period of time. There are ways around it, but you'd need to get in touch with me to do such a thing.

Kind regards - The mgmt

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2013, 11:00:34 pm »

AHM READY FOR TF2 MvM!
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2013, 02:52:16 pm »

Okay. I'll be scheduling an event for Sunday afternoon, Western time (7pm Mountain). I'll also make a European event for that time (7pm CET), but I would like to have an organizer for that. Any volunteers?

The first event will be Team Fortress 2. I haven't played in a while.. what's this MvM thing?

Going forward, I'll comb the thread and start putting together a game list - which games people mention, and how many players are available. This will help us choose future events!
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2013, 02:54:49 pm »

Man VS Machine. Basically you and a bunch of other players kick the robotic asses trying to impersonate Mann Co.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2013, 02:56:20 pm »

Man VS Machine. Basically you and a bunch of other players kick the robotic asses trying to impersonate Mann Co.

So... swarm mode? If so, that's fantastic!
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2013, 03:10:09 pm »

Jahwol, I can join for MvM on Wednesday.
My ID is isiskitty11
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 03:12:36 pm by Dansmithers »
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2013, 04:03:19 pm »

7 pm Mountain would be 9 pm eastern right? That works great for me! I own TF2, but I think I've booted it up once, so fair warning!

Edit: Hey! All those pre-order bonuses will finally get put to use, yay.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2013, 04:17:32 pm »

Jahwol, I can join for MvM on Wednesday.
My ID is isiskitty11

I really doubt we'd be able to organize any size event on a Wednesday, sorry to say. That's why I'm trying to do it on a weekend day.
Join the group anyways, there might be people available and interested.

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2013, 04:24:16 pm »

PTW.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2013, 07:38:59 pm »

And i misread your post. I'm cool with Sunday.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2013, 06:36:39 am »

It's the mabinogi guy again, just a heads up, a recent patch has introduced a new skillset (guns) and a new crafting skill or two, along with relevant gathering skills. However, this gathering skill has been accurately described as "Full contact gathering" because it is balls hard, involving tearing through a wall of enemies to even get at the nodes, and keeping the nodes clean while a gatherer goes to it. Anyone can help with this. Don't expect to be one shotting mobs with a fresh character or anything, but you can certainly offer support in some way, even if it's just plinking at something someone can't deal with at the exact moment to keep it distracted and NOT mauling people.

Mabinogi's pretty cool like that.

What I'm saying is guild activity is looking to be at an all time high, and with any luck the guild should be up again fairly soon, and if it doesn't I can certainly get any B12er into the various shenanigans we pull, even if they aren't in the guild. If this goes well maybe we'll even start exerting influence on the economy a little? Who can say!

It's a good time to join up if you were interested is what I mean. Again, when you join up be sure to friend "Bariaus", so I can keep track of anyone that happens by. And as a side note, no one will be forced to do anything they do not care to do, it's not that extreme of a guild, although it may be hard to pull people away from the shiny new things for a little bit. Mabinogi guy out!

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2013, 01:49:17 pm »

This still happening Sunday? I noticed the events not up on the group.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2013, 04:01:32 pm »

This is a great idea, I'll join the group.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2013, 08:12:08 pm »

Is anyone actually on the event?
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10