Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 63

Author Topic: Only War: Warband OOC FULL  (Read 54120 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Only War: Warband OOC 6/6
« Reply #525 on: July 31, 2013, 07:13:31 pm »

Uhm, Elf? Drop troopers do not get sent for tiny ambushes on convoys, they get sent to the real battlefields.
If we are on a real battle field. Stealth. Wont. Matter.
We are MADE to harass the enemy. We will be behind enemy lines in force. We will be able to strike them. Take tactical positions. Knock out artillery. Etc
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 31, 2013, 07:13:40 pm »

I'd just like to note that regiment creation is NOT making you have to strictly follow a certain playstyle. Do you guys have a few small bonuses to stealth, along with it being easier to get items for those kind of operations? Sure, of course. But it's only a small bonus, and most regiments are skilled enough to fulfill a variety of tasks.

Our regiment is based around stealth, giving our position away the moment we come across an enemy is not stealth. If that was the plan we should have designed an assault regiment not a stealth regiment.
Alexandria, I'm becoming further convinced you don't really have any idea what you're talking about. So as the GM, I'm going to go ahead and say please stop whining about your character, the regiment, etcetera and either stop causing problems or leave. I feel as if the entire regiment creation process has gone much slower than it should of because of all of this.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 31, 2013, 07:14:25 pm »

Ok. I have no idea what the regiment is anymore anyway. Every time something got decided it got changed about 3 times afterwards.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 07:16:24 pm by Alexandria »
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 31, 2013, 07:16:05 pm »

Alright. So, which group of equipment have we decided on? I will add those in, then PM it to BD.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 31, 2013, 07:22:05 pm »

Oh, just remembered you guys STILL need a hated enemy that ties into your homeworld background.
Trecharus feendsHrud.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 31, 2013, 07:24:11 pm »

I am still for Tau. Maybe specifically Kroot for their butchery of our people.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 31, 2013, 07:24:41 pm »

Do you guys just want me to make an IRC channel where I can quickly answer questions, along with helping you guys decide stuff? I sort of want to get this thing rolling.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 31, 2013, 07:25:02 pm »

IRC? Whats that?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 31, 2013, 07:25:20 pm »

If we're being stealthy, should I use my silenced carbine or just keep on with my Multi-Las? The Multi-Las does a whole lot more damage, but I can't silence it. As for the Hated Enemy, I think the majority vote was for the Tau. I'm not sure about that, though, so you may want to revote.
Spoiler: Guy Aleksandr (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 03:29:11 pm by Remuthra »

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 31, 2013, 07:26:29 pm »

IRC is a basic chat program thats run on a website, you don't even need to make an account for it.

http://webchat.freenode.net/
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 31, 2013, 07:26:56 pm »

I dont know if we are getting the silencers. I think we are getting the beads instead? Becasue the silencers are from a different game entirely.
And thanks Alex.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 31, 2013, 07:28:07 pm »

IRC is a basic chat program thats run on a website, you don't even need to make an account for it.

http://webchat.freenode.net/
Okay, created a channel for whatever. It's #Warband.
Welcome to Reality.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 31, 2013, 07:36:03 pm »

It is worth noting las weapons tend to be waaay more silent than solid projectile ones, though I didn't find any mechanical benefits from it in the Only War rulebook.

I vote for the following set of items: Upgrade Flak Armour to Best (10) + Micro-beads (8) + Chrono (2) + Grapnel (5) + Drop/Harness (5).

Also, moving to the IRC channel.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 31, 2013, 07:45:34 pm »

It is worth noting las weapons tend to be waaay more silent than solid projectile ones, though I didn't find any mechanical benefits from it in the Only War rulebook.

I vote for the following set of items: Upgrade Flak Armour to Best (10) + Micro-beads (8) + Chrono (2) + Grapnel (5) + Drop/Harness (5).

Also, moving to the IRC channel.
Change Harness to something else and you have my vote.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 31, 2013, 08:37:03 pm »

As for the Parade uniform, I was thinking this, minus the hat.
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5993/ww1kr6.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 63