Poll

Which save?

Fivex's
- 4 (50%)
Before OOS
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30

Author Topic: Europa Universalis IV: MP, Saturday, 7pm BST  (Read 34796 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Europa Universalis IV: MP, Signups Closed
« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2013, 10:16:39 pm »

Nevermind, you didn't get it.

Sorry Tarran, I think you're fucked.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2013, 10:41:42 pm »

Oh, I'm not that worried. I have France on my side, and presumably a bunch of other right-thinking people who are still willing to stand up to such injustices.

Also if who ever is France
Azthor.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Andrew425

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2013, 01:52:56 am »

England is still interested in a base in the Mediterranean.  Sicily or Malta would be greatly rewarded.
May the mass times acceleration be with you

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2013, 02:01:27 am »

Malta and Sicily is Castille's decision. Though Malta is far less likely to generate strife between countries than Sicily.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2013, 10:57:01 am »

I'm not that guy, I'm actually a friend and ally of Sweden. Also if who ever is France hasn't notice I took off the protection guarantee off burgundy.

And yet you are allied with Burgundy, in a coalition against France and, last I recall, supporting rebels in my Capital. That you actually mention that non-guarantee as though it meant anything is borderline insulting of my mental faculties.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 21, 2013, 11:34:20 am »

hahaha, this is great!

so was the consensus on Kola that nobody minds too much?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2013, 11:39:39 am »

hahaha, this is great!

so was the consensus on Kola that nobody minds too much?

As long as you don't take any Finnish provinces next turn ;)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 21, 2013, 11:50:23 am »

I might not be able to make the next session due to moving.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2013, 11:57:23 am »

Ohhh. So I'll get to play Austria. Sweet :P

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2013, 12:08:36 pm »

I reckon the BWB's continued existence is inversely proportional to their insistence in meddling in the french border. Austria is first in score, but behind in every meaningful aspect. Should it opt to intervene in France, the Netherlands, Helvetia or, as an extension of France's allies and guaranteed neutral parties, Iberia, the Isles and Italy, it'd better prevail. Rest assured, if I have to deal with Austrian meddling and emerge victorious, Austria will be left in no position to recover for the next century.

I shall also note that, as stabbymcstabstab did not hesitate to harass Poland, whose player was, at the time, missing, nor shall I hesitate to exact the price on an AI Austria should it infringe upon the above. If you won't be able to make it in the next session, I highly suggest you ask Twiggie to mod your nation out of the unavoidable conflict or have someone sub for you.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 12:18:13 pm by Azthor »

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2013, 01:38:09 pm »

Hey I was working with some one of the whole Poland fiasco, it actually wasn't my Idea it was some one else in the area. besides I'm not going to mess with you guys for now I'm going to be busy taking as many little nations in the HRE as possible.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2013, 02:17:03 pm »

Hey I was working with some one of the whole Poland fiasco, it actually wasn't my Idea it was some one else in the area. besides I'm not going to mess with you guys for now I'm going to be busy taking as many little nations in the HRE as possible.

That Twiggie was most certainly involved changes little as to your participation. Excuse me, but I am not taking your word for it on your diplomatic stance. If you wish for me to believe that you are not, in fact, intent on sabotaging our efforts, only action, which is to say, the prompt removal of said meddling influences (alliance, coalition & rebels), will suffice. As there is nothing to prevent you from asking Twiggie to edit you out of these, if you are unable to make it to the next session and those remain in place, I shall assume malicious intent and act accordingly.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2013, 03:09:07 pm »

I shall also note that, as stabbymcstabstab did not hesitate to harass Poland, whose player was, at the time, missing,

And will be on a permanent basis because of performance issues. Just so you guys know.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2013, 03:22:16 pm »

Ohhh. So I'll get to play Austria. Sweet :P
It will only be sweet if you reverse what Stabby did in getting Austria hated by everyone west and south of him (especially by me and Azthor). Otherwise, expect a player dogpile.

Grand Nagus

• Bay Watcher
  • A Ferengi without profit is no Ferengi at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2013, 07:00:15 pm »

Just a quick note IC about Malta and Sicily(I haven't fully read the thread yet, its late!):

Castille view Aragon as part of our patrimony, therefore all lands currently occupied by them we consider Castillian property.
At the current time we don't feel it would be acceptable for a foreign power to encroach on these lands. We will defend them, if necessary, but we hope that our intentions are made clear enough to avoid that.

-King 0 0 0 deadbeat of Castille

tl;dr Keep your stinking English hands out of the med.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:04:52 pm by Grand Nagus »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30