Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 445509 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #3135 on: August 19, 2013, 06:12:32 am »

Wow. I did not need to read this this early in the morning because you're all stupid. If it wasn't for the fact that I was having to much fun with everyone else I would probably drop out.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: August 19, 2013, 06:15:02 am »

The argument's still going on?!
Goddamn you guys are funny.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: August 19, 2013, 06:17:23 am »

Is GWG always this much of a bitch when someone disagrees with him? Because it is fucking annoying.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: August 19, 2013, 06:18:15 am »

Okay guys let's stop the fighting stuff. I can see this going Pantheon. Let's not go Pantheon.
Sig! Onol

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: August 19, 2013, 06:18:50 am »

"I mean, I hated Vornar.. but not that much.."
"DUDE, HE WAS TRYING TO FUCKING MURDER NIKKI AND ANGEL! I FUCKING HAD TO GET ALL UP IN HIS MOTHERFUCKING GRILL OR PATRICIDE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ORDER OF THE FUCKING DAY!"
...Patricide?
"ANGERUS, I AM YOUR FATHER!"

-Angel: badly written. Five year olds don't talk like that, no matter how mature they are.
1. She is a child prodigy. Basically, I copied the personality from RotMG, where I should note no one ever complained about it. And no one else complained here.
I wasn't going to say anything about it for a number of reasons (ranging from "magic academy" to "most people find it hard to write small children" and "not important enough to start something over") but she is amazingly eloquent for a five year old, and I'm not sure "prodigy" accounts for it. But like I said, it's not really that important.
Otherwise I agree with you, but it hardly matters now. Let it rest, like Alex isn't going to with Vornar's blood.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: August 19, 2013, 06:20:11 am »

Is GWG always this much of a bitch when someone disagrees with him? Because it is fucking annoying.
I'm a bitch because I don't just say, "Okay you're right, I'm a horrible person"?
I am not a bitch. I am a debater. So review logical fallacies so you can avoid them, get your arguments in order, and explain why I am wrong and you are right.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: August 19, 2013, 06:21:38 am »

I'm a bitch because I don't just say, "Okay you're right, I'm a horrible person"?
I am not a bitch. I am a debater. So review logical fallacies so you can avoid them, get your arguments in order, and explain why I am wrong and you are right.
Okay then. Where are my logical fallacies? Also, my entire arguement is that a five year old cannot have a consenting relationship with a centuries old vampire.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: August 19, 2013, 06:22:44 am »

Okay guys let's stop the fighting stuff. I can see this going Pantheon. Let's not go Pantheon.
Hey guise
Stahp
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: August 19, 2013, 06:34:37 am »

Okay then. Where are my logical fallacies? Also, my entire arguement is that a five year old cannot have a consenting relationship with a centuries old vampire.
Your horrible analogies were the big one. Your inability to nail down what you actually believed should count, in spirit at least.
Let's start with how you can't decide what you think.
Why did you not complain when Angel decided to fight in the war?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: August 19, 2013, 06:36:11 am »

Just putting this note down here for when this explodes: I tried to stop it.
Just saying.
Sig! Onol

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: August 19, 2013, 06:39:04 am »

You're both wrong here. Angel could have donated blood and Nikki could just get blood from some kind of blood bank for food.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: August 19, 2013, 06:45:26 am »

I'm not claiming that Angel was fully capable of giving consent to give blood, I'm just saying that if she can give consent to die in a war against assorted horrors, giving a little blood to a friend isn't such a big deal.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: August 19, 2013, 06:47:19 am »

PLease stop arguing.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: August 19, 2013, 06:49:41 am »

I'm fine with that. What I'm not fine with is Gamerlord continuing to say the same things without even trying to address the fundamental flaws with his argument.
Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: August 19, 2013, 07:15:02 am »

Alright, here's my reasoning.

If I were to lead a war, so long as they volunteered of their own free will, I would accept children to fight. It's the right of all living things to fight and I won't stand in the way of that, especially if the war is one of defence. What isn't alright is an adult taking advantage of a child. You see, I'm one of those people who believes paedophiles, rapists and the like deserve nothing but death. Those... acts are so morally wrong, they are one of the few things I will call a sin. Not a religious thing though, a secular sin. Something so terrible that it should revulse all people at their very core.

The entirety of my morality is based around protecting the innocent. If a war threatens them, I'd let them fight if they were capable of it. But I would never allow a paedophile or rapist who I found in my power to live. NEVER. Those who prey on children, no matter whether it is sexual or not, no matter whether they need to prey on children to live or not, can not be allowed to live.

Also, one final thing. That affection that Angel felt for Nikki? That's most probably the result of the vampire's kiss. Aka the mind rape that vampires in most fiction inflict when they drink someone's blood.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 508