Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 445261 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #3150 on: August 19, 2013, 07:18:48 am »

Protective instinct noted. That'll be useful in future.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: August 19, 2013, 07:25:52 am »

Angel volunteered, before she ever got bitten. She didn't know that it would feel nice, she didn't feel unholy affection coursing through her veins. She thought of Nikki as a friend, and also wanted the flesh that Nikki was going to pay Alex so she could have a tail which is much more unusual.

And you feel the need to defend children from making decisions that could make them feel differently towards friends, but not ones that could lead to them being killed or worse by eldritch abominations?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: August 19, 2013, 07:26:57 am »

Wow. You really just aren't getting it, are you?

MY PROBLEM IS NOT THAT ANGEL VOLUNTEERED. MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE ALLOWED NIKKI TO TAKE HER UP ON IT.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: August 19, 2013, 07:28:19 am »

And you have no problem that the people in charge let her risk her life in wars when she's five years old and completely untrained?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: August 19, 2013, 07:31:19 am »

*sigh*
She was being trained. Hell, I actually didn't think Angel would be sent out on missions until after some kinda time skip or something.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: August 19, 2013, 07:34:51 am »

What makes you think she would get special treatment? Why do you think that she is going to be left behind when the rest of the Deltas go on missions? If that's what was happening, why was she put on the team in the first place?
Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: August 19, 2013, 07:40:48 am »

I don't know. All I know is that WHAT NIKKI DID WAS WRONG. THE FACT THAT THE HEADMISTRESS ALLOWED IT IS WRONG.

NOW STOP EVADING THAT FACT BEHIND ACCUSATIONS OF HYPOCRISY.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: August 19, 2013, 07:42:15 am »

Wait, what did Nikki do? Both of you answer this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: August 19, 2013, 07:43:49 am »

Nikki fed on two young children in order to survive. An act which carries a heavy risk of psychological change in the subject, causing them to enjoy the act and making them feel attracted to the drinker. She then allowed Angel to drink her blood without telling her what would happen.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: August 19, 2013, 07:46:21 am »

The reason you are a hypocrite is that you say that the Headmistress letting Nikki drink blood from Angel (which Angel is fine with even pre-first-time, Nikki needs to survive, and which causes less harm than, say, fairy dust) is BAD AN' WRONG, but the Headmistress sending Angel on missions (which comes with a severe risk of death or permanent injury) is a-OK.

And you are the only person who has a problem with that. Moreover, you've never been able to pin down a reason for it being wrong past your claim that children can't make decisions (except when their life and probably existence and/or soul is being risked by their choice, of course), and that you see connections to paedophilia that no one else noticed or thought significant, and which don't really fit.

Wait, what did Nikki do? Both of you answer this.
Nikki drank Angel's and Meme's blood. With their permission.

She then allowed Angel to drink her blood without telling her what would happen.
Perhaps you forgot the part where she didn't exactly have a good state of mind when that happened? Something to do with Angel sucking on the most sensitive point of her body.

Oh, and I forgot something: Earlier this morning I realized that Angel drank Angerus's blood. Does Angerus have to make an Endurance check not to get addicted?
Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: August 19, 2013, 07:53:40 am »

The reason you are a hypocrite is that you say that the Headmistress letting Nikki drink blood from Angel (which Angel is fine with even pre-first-time, Nikki needs to survive, and which causes less harm than, say, fairy dust) is BAD AN' WRONG, but the Headmistress sending Angel on missions (which comes with a severe risk of death or permanent injury) is a-OK.

And you are the only person who has a problem with that. Moreover, you've never been able to pin down a reason for it being wrong past your claim that children can't make decisions (except when their life and probably existence and/or soul is being risked by their choice, of course), and that you see connections to paedophilia that no one else noticed or thought significant, and which don't really fit.
So it's fine to drug small children? That's all I got from that bullshit. And I have pinned down the reason for this OVER AND FUCKING OVER. SHE IS FIVE. FIVE. FIVE. Five.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you even have any family members who were ever below the age of ten? Are you some kind of psychopath? I cannot comprehend a reason behind your rambling apart from 'this is how I chose to do it, and because I chose to do it, it is right'. Read what you have written. Read the fact that you have said that a five year old girl is allowed to become involved with someone far, far older than them. Read it. If you cannot see the problem, then you have a problem.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: August 19, 2013, 07:58:59 am »

Okay. Stop.
This is argumentum ad hominem, on a major scale.

This is not drugs. Moreover, I think that giving drugs (especially ones with as few side effects as these vampire bites) is much better than sending them into battle against eldritch foes.

I'm noticing a pattern. You ignore my questions and keep repeating how horrible it is that I'm fine with Angel giving consent to let Nikki drink her blood, whereas it's perfectly fine to let her sign her life over to the defense of the world against magical horrors.
Why? Why is letting her risk her life so much more acceptable than letting her basically give blood to a friend, who by the way will go into a coma if she doesn't, with the minor-compared-to-death side effect of addiction?

Also, psychologically, Nikki is not four hundred ninety-two. I'm not sure if she's nine psychologically.
Sig

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: August 19, 2013, 08:02:44 am »

So it's fine to drug small children? That's all I got from that bullshit. And I have pinned down the reason for this OVER AND FUCKING OVER. SHE IS FIVE. FIVE. FIVE. Five.
So, why did you go after Angel instead of Kyle? You know, the guy who actually did drug a kid, along with a whole bunch of others. With an addictive drug produced by a bunch of Fae, no less.

Also, apparently you're fine with child-soldiers (because 5 year olds can make an informed decision to go to war against soul-devouring monstrosities!) and attempting to cause painful injury to a child with magic, but not with a 5 year old trading small amounts of blood for resources and knowledge (because 5 year olds can't be trusted to know what's good for them!).
Selective morality, ho~!
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: August 19, 2013, 08:04:23 am »

Thank you for repeating what I've been saying.

I'm serious. When one of my major points a few posts back was "You're the only one who thinks X," it helps when others speak up in support of you.
Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: August 19, 2013, 08:12:08 am »

FOR FUCKS SAKE. STOP EVADING IT.

NIKKI. IS. NOT. A. CHILD. DO NOT SAY THAT SHE IS. DO NOT USE HER APPEARANCE AS AN EXCUSE. FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES SHE IS AN ADULT.

Harbinger, stay the fuck out of this, I have already explained myself on all the points you have 'made', save for the Kyle one and that's just saying that 'it's alright because he did it'. NOT A REASON.

GWG. I have explained myself on the 'war' thing already. READ WHAT I HAVE ALREADY POSTED. Also, vampire bites not having any side effects? How about the fact that it makes people attracted to the vampire? THAT IS A HORRIFYING SIDE EFFECT. IT FUCKS WITH THEIR BRAIN.
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 508