Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 446038 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #2595 on: August 17, 2013, 03:33:22 pm »

*ahem*call Evangeline*ahem*
Black lives matter.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: August 17, 2013, 03:35:25 pm »

*ahem*call Evangeline*ahem*
"OH FUCK ITS THE ARCHTICETURE BITCH! I'M FUCKING GOING, I'M GOING!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: August 17, 2013, 03:35:51 pm »

*gets murdered*
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: August 17, 2013, 03:41:51 pm »

((KylexEvery Girl in TA, RotMG, and LaFoTM. Both of them. And Persona 3 and 4.))
I'm sure he'd appreciate the restitution from how hard we've been on him.

"Hmm..
Mountains diminish..
is it time?"
Took you long enough.

((Wouldn't Kyle be sterile?))
Why would he be? Fairies and humans are pretty similar, especially with magic to smooth out the genetic issues.

SAVE AGAINST DISEASE!: [1] AUTOCRITFAIL.
*evil grin*
LESBIAN BABIES.[/b]
Babies are a disease?
And wouldn't the impregnation roll be separate from the disease roll?
...And why are two girls getting each other pregnant?

((...How the heck will missions work!?))
Well, to start with, Selina and Victoria won't know they're pregnant for a while.
...Wait, how did Victoria get pregnant? Isn't she some kind of eldritch abomination angel thingy?

((At this point the sanest people are an emotionless robot girl-expy and the angry marine.))
Nope. Angerus doesn't get nearly that high, what with his violence, xenophobia, fanaticism, etc.
And why is Angel not on the list? Or Fluffy?

You, on the other hand, are fine-tuned to be able to fight IMMEDIATELY whenever needed, so your gestation period is magically accelerated to a couple days.))
This should be hilarious.
For convenience, let's assign the gestation a period of 50 hours and say a human gestation is 275 days. Thus, five and a half days or so of gestation will pass each hour. Use this information with care.

((No. Victoria will have one in a week and Selina will have one normally.))
That throws off my calculations. So, let's say it takes 150 hours; thus, each hour would be a bit under two days.

((I'm gonna trust you all to track your stat incrases, okay? That way I can just go 'make a dex' and not have to deal with remembering all the shit <_<))
Alright, can do. Where'd I put Angel's stats?...
Has Angel done any checks yet?

"Me... p-p-p-pregnant..."
When did Selina find out that she was pregnant?

((Yeah, Victoria being weird is fine, but I draw the line at people that are not me breaking the laws of physics and somehow doing it through their clothes. GMVeto.))
Actually, it's the laws of biology that would be violated. Which has been done by an eldritch abomination with no reason to have any reproductive system at all had a child with a part-demon human, when both were female.
You're fine with two beings with two reasons not to be able to have children with each other impregnating each other, but not that they could do the horizontal tango while the reality-screwing one was clothed?

Vornar looks at Victoria, then at Selina.
Fucking knew this would happen. Well, if you need a babysitter, I'll do it.
Ahaha no. I think that Nikki would be a better babysitter.
...Okay, maybe not her, but pretty much anyone else.

((I REALLY hope that the child isn't male, having the Boner Mage as a baby sitter might result in being educated in certain things much earlier than they're supposed to.))
IRL, organisms who reproduce with two females always result in a female. Since the baby would be part-EA-with-female-form, part-(female-)human, and have a dash of succubus, I'd imagine that they're going to have a little girl. Or twin girls or something.

((Ragnarok, how are the book research things coming?))
((To be perfectly honest pretty shittily. Work leaves little energy for writing shit and as much as I'd love to write shit in between calls to use, there's no way to bring it home.))
Have you considered using Google Docs for that stuff?

"W-w-w-why... V-vornar...?" Selina asks, still rather nervous and freaked out.
Because you are part succubus and Victoria is a spirit of death. This baby is going to be AWESOME.
"THIS MOTHERFUCKER, I AGREE WITH HIM!"
Seeing as Victoria would probably be perceived as a daemon--closest thing to her that exists in his homeuniverse--and Selina is part-daemon, I'm surprised at how enthusiastic Angerus is.

"I'd rather not call it a 'monster'... I don't think it would be any more idiosyncratic than Angel at most..."
Wait, why Angel?

"Is there something wrong? You seem really embarrassed..."
To be honest, I'd be more worried if she wasn't embarrassed.

Also I kinda want to join RotMG with Angerus, just to get down and start fucking with some heads.
As long as he limits his xeno-slaying to Layar, why not?

PinkxSelina's Child.
Wait until the baby's born and big enough to understand what "shipping" means! Geez!
Which leads into a question I've been having: Will Victoria's and Selina's baby develop faster? Ie, will she age a year every week-and-change for a few months or will she age a year every year?

Seriously, you say nobody ships him yet to the guy who gets called the god of shipping? :P
Nobody's shipped Angel yet!
You have no escape.

The only person who hasn't threatened to kill anyone or shown multiple personalities is less sane than the Patron Saint of Penile Detonations.
What about Angel?
And why is "The Patron Saint of Penile Detonations" so funny to read?

But doesn't that also facilitate behavior that contradicts established stuff? You're essentially letting the dice flesh out your character, which is cool but if I join this is probably not going to be something I do.
More like "rolling to see if the character acts in the one-dimensional way or if s/he breaks out of his/her mold:.
Example: Selina wants to kiss Victoria. However, Selina is shy. If she rolls at least a 12 on her not-shyness roll, she kisses Victoria. If she rolls less than a 6-7, she blushes and moves away. Throw in an overshot for 20 and you've got the general idea.
Firstly, Victoria didn't get pregnant. Her human shell got pregnant. I used Angel for comparison since she was the youngest team member and relatively normal. Victoria isn't exactly going to compare her child's degree of normality to the The Saint of Penile Detonation.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: August 17, 2013, 03:45:57 pm »

You missed character development.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: August 17, 2013, 03:46:11 pm »

Ahem.
I was prolonging him getting it for nometagaming reasons.
Black lives matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: August 17, 2013, 03:47:45 pm »

-epic snip-
Firstly, Victoria didn't get pregnant. Her human shell got pregnant. I used Angel for comparison since she was the youngest team member and relatively normal. Victoria isn't exactly going to compare her child's degree of normality to the The Saint of Penile Detonation.
1. Ah, a bit confusing. I'm still not sure how Victoria works.
2. It sounded like you were saying that Angel as weird, if an acceptable level of weird.
3. Well, duh.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: August 17, 2013, 03:51:20 pm »

Victoria is an amorphous eldritch void. Her form is partially contained within her human body which acts like an interface unit with the rest of the world.
Well not really, Angel was a unit of normality.

Wait, would Victoria's body change the same a way a normal person does during pregnancy? Or is that too inefficient for a combat shell?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: August 17, 2013, 03:52:29 pm »

Okay, after several hours of catching fistpunches with my manchest, I have the sheet.

I, Darnos Viscron, hereby declare my intent to attend Twilight Academy. I swear upon my life to speak not a word of it to any person, being, or spirit not of the Academy, and to uphold its laws and tenants to the best of my ability. I also attest that all of the following is true and accurate, and that I am not omitting any information from the Academy within this Contract. I understand that the Twilight Academy is concerned with ability, not morality, and that any criminal past is not a bar to entry, but I will be expected to refrain from acts which might reveal Twilight Academy to the public, including being caught breaking any federal laws or using my powers before any person not privy to this information already.

Applicant's Name: Darnos Viscron
Power: Fracture Magic (causes fractures in things)
Specialty: Combat
Short Self-Description: Darnos is a tall, lanky kid. Pale skin mostly, though his right arm from the elbow down is covered in horrific burn scars that turn the afflicted area dark. His hands are slim and his fingers long, his feet long and narrow ... everything about him is almost unsettlingly long and sallow. A short mop of curly orange hair adorns his head, and his eyes are green.
Short History: Darnos was actually a relatively normal kid. Kinda bookish, shy, the reading type. He was bullied a tad at the school he went to, which didn't help. He hasn't outwardly changed since his magic suddenly manifested, though interviews with those he interacts with have reported him becoming more emotionally reserved than before, occasionally expressing distressing opinions, and having a general feeling of offputtingness around him.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:55:22 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: August 17, 2013, 03:53:13 pm »

Well shit... keep him away from psycho-Selina...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: August 17, 2013, 03:53:41 pm »

Pain magic?
Like, he causes people pain?
I SECOND THAT EXCEPT DARNOSxNOT!SELINA
Black lives matter.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: August 17, 2013, 03:53:58 pm »

Looks good, but why pain magic? IMO you should choose something that has wider applications. You don't want to be the next me.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: August 17, 2013, 03:54:34 pm »

Wait, would Victoria's body change the same a way a normal person does during pregnancy? Or is that too inefficient for a combat shell?
I'd imagine that the body wouldn't get pregnant at all.
Past that, no clue. It probably depends in part on how much priority is given to the infant's health and safety. And to other changes it could make.

Quote from: Meme
Quote from: Angel
Well shit... keep him away from psycho-Selina...
+1
+1
+1
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:57:31 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: August 17, 2013, 03:54:48 pm »

Looks good, but why pain magic? IMO you should choose something that has wider applications. You don't want to be the next me.
I dunno what you are, but I have an idea.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: August 17, 2013, 03:55:07 pm »

Great, Not!Selina is going to have a field day with that! ...She still wants to be cut though...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 508