Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you like Medieval Fodder?

It has simple and neat rules
It is quick-paced and has short waitlist
MURDERMURDERMURDER
All of the abov~

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD (v1.2retro)! Game completed!  (Read 38039 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Tiruin, Urist Mc Dwarf missing. Filling in for them:

Tiruin: Attack Valor Knight.
Urist Mc Dwarf: Attack Franz Ludwig.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 10:56:05 pm by HmH »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Thought I had posted :v))

"Men cannot be a cause, alone. Your fervor is misplaced, sir knight." Fane said as she eyed his polearm. It was just a matter of getting close enough to get the pointy ends away.

And there were four pointy ends.

Attack Valor Knight!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

The battle was closing to an end. The furious sounds of flames around and flames above muffled the sounds of battle below. The sky was black as night thanks to the smoke and clouds, but who knows - it might be evening already.

And this evening, there would be more death.

Luke II rushed against Valor Knight, but the halberdier quickly scored a hit against his assailant and the spike of his halberd struck Luke II in the chest. By the pure stroke of luck, the metal spike avoided any major organs.

Ruthbert the Ruthless staggered backwards, his eyes full of black dots and pretty stars - it's because his helmet just met the flail of Ms. Pretty Obvious.

And here we have Klaus von Grab, who jumps in front of Ruthbert to protect him from further harm.

In the meanwhile, Fane Ravien tries her skills against Valor Knight. But again, the halberd was more powerful than her axe. She avoided the spike, but after a moment, Valor Knight swung his weapon horizontally and managed to slice at Fane's left side.

That's when Aegis moved in front of Valor Knight to protect him.

Few meters away, Death and Franz Ludwig were dueling. Death had the initiative at the beginning, and after few seconds, he managed to slice across Franz's chest. But the brave halberdier disregarded that scratch, swung his halberd and slice off Death's arm. He lost balance and while in shock, he was then stabbed in the heart by halberd's spike.

Valor Knight then moved to kill Ruthbert the Ruthless, but there was an obstacle - Klaus von Grab. The halberdier didn't waste a second to deal with it. He attacked Klaus relentlessly until he spotted a hole in his defense, and the halberd went for the kill from below - the spike pierced the jaw and stabbed the brain, killing Klaus almost instantly. His body fell to the ground as blood gushed from under his helmet.

Side A is at slight disadvantage, and problems of Side B continue to grow!

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Defend valor knight.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Commander! No!"

Fane looked at the stolid gaze that gripped Klaus, his eyes reflecting his passion and desire until the end as while he was gone, he saved another from the very fate that held him.

She instinctively put a hand to her wound, and felt warmth. It was bleeding, but lessened by the armor she wore--nothing but a wound that could be healed over time.

This had to count. That man was dangerous.

"Face me, sir knight! Face me to the death!"

Vengeance! Attack Valor Knight!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Flail wildly at Ruthbert. Get it? Flail? because I use a flail? Get it?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"Remember men! Thou we may die here today, our victory will last forevermore, immortal as we cannot be! Fight on, and make your names known everywhere, as those who defended the crown with their every breath! Their morale is breaking, without men to guide them! If but a single man is felled of theirs, they will rout, I am sure of it! Take vengeance for your fellows and slay the fiends!"

Inspire!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Franz put his right foot on the chest of his fallen enemy and pulled the tip of the halbert out. Another faceless enemy dead before him. He took a moment to breathe and then rushed back into the chaos of combat.

Kill Valor

EDIT: Har har :P
EDITEDIT: Change of plans.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:06:06 pm by vagel7 »
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Heh heh. Franz is going to wander off the battlefield looking for some guy. Good luck Franz! Won't net you any points for the game though.

Edit: Huh. How about that?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 06:05:01 pm by Ozarck »

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile

Kill valor
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

[Sorry for the wait, life stuff. Oh my look at this, may as well end on a high note then.]

"Hehe, how cute. So I've struck a nerve in the enemy forces then, it seems, for them all to come after me so." With a flick of his arm, Valor Knight slung the blood off of his halberd onto the ground, muttering something about black blood. He faced the foe. "SO BE IT THEN! COME AT ME BRETHREN, I AM HERE AND I FIND YOU ALL WANTING! SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF, SHOW ME YOUR SO CALLED STRENGTH! DO YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH TO KILL A CAUSE, TO SPILL THE VERY GOLDEN ICHOR THAT RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS, FILLING ME WITH MY DEEDS TO BE DONE, BATTLES TO BE WON, RIGHTS TO BE WRONGED!? YOU SAY MAN CANNOT BE A CAUSE, BUT I AM NO MAN!
I!
AM!
VALOR!
INCARNATE!"

Attack Ruth.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 09:01:50 pm by Xanmyral »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

The battle rages, despite the amount of corpses.

But what can be said about this battle? Unfinished and unresolved duels mostly. Weapons banging against shields, impervious defenses against powerful blades.

Ruthbert the Ruthless receives another hit against his helmet, and his vision turns red briefly.

Aegis maintains silent defense of Valor Knight, and quickly intercepts two that tried to kill the dangerous halberdier.

And speaking of Valor Knight - he rushed at Ruthbert the Ruthless. The spike of the halberd sunk deep into Ruthbert's chest, and then Valor knocked him down with a flat hit of his halberd against the armored commander's head.

It has started to rain heavily.

Both sides are at similar disadvantage!

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

The Revolutionaries' luck is starting to get downright suspicious. Submitting a character.

Name: Klaus von Schwertburg
Side: A
Skill: Commander
Weapon: Short sword

Everyone, keep trying to kill the Valor Knight. Despite the fact that random.org seems to be blatantly biased in his favor, he's still the easiest target here.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 09:22:17 am by HmH »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Defend Valor Knight

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Seeing Valor protected, Aegis blooded it's weapon(gender unknown).

Attack Fane.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32