Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you like Medieval Fodder?

It has simple and neat rules
It is quick-paced and has short waitlist
MURDERMURDERMURDER
All of the abov~

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD (v1.2retro)! Game completed!  (Read 38035 times)

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile

Send Rune to the grave.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Honestly.

Next time I will ask every newcomer if they're actually serious about playing or something.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Put a limit, Haspen. Sometimes people are like that, but that may be my jaded part talking out assuming the basis is inconsideration.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Now now, life sometimes gets in the way as we all know, something may have simply came up. I do agree on the limit however, but I wouldn't say the basis for all of it is negligence.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I wasn't asking where they are, I was bumping the thread so you guys can write in their place :P

I'm always doing that after a day or two of inactivity.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

I wasn't asking where they are, I was bumping the thread so you guys can write in their place :P

I'm always doing that after a day or two of inactivity.
Got it.

scriver: Kill Death.
Coolrune206: Attack Fane Ravien.
Urist Mc Dwarf: Attack Ruthbert the Ruthless.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Narwhallius the Drunken
Side: B
Skill: Drunken (Just give me a random, non-commander skill.)
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

One side is silent, the other is yelling in vigour and determination. For a while now, the Loyalists have clear dominance in the field, but who knows - it might still change.

Luke II, inspired by the words of his comrade, rushes at Rune and with the mighty chop of the axe, he splits the skull of the swordsmaster, getting a nice view of the bloodied, pink brain matter.

And nearby, Ms. Pretty Obvious attacks Lady Pir Cinnamon. The flail head swooshes near her left ear, then near her right hear, and suddenly it smashes between the ears - that's it, right into Lady Pir Cinnamon's face, crushing the skull and damaging the brain.

Klaus von Grab gangs on Kylie the blood traitor with his companion, Fane Ravien. First, Klaus stabs Kylie in the arm after a short exchange of jabs and stabs. And then, when Kylie tries to run off, she gets stopped by Fane Ravien. With a yell, the woman swings her axe and it smashes into the other's chest, the deep wound running from hear to the left lung.

After a moment, Death tried to cut Ruthbert the Ruthless to pieces, alas - the confidence and defense of Ruthbert were too strong for Death's arm.

Franz Ludwig reinforces Side A!
Valor Knight comes to aid Side B!
Side B is at slight disadvantage.

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Defend Ruthbert.

Orders:
Rolepgeek: Inspire.
Lukeinator: Attack Valor Knight.
Tiruin: Attack Valor Knight.
vagel7: Attack Death.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:03:08 pm by HmH »

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Comrades, what good fortune to finally reach you to fight side-by-side in mortal combat!"

Attack Death
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

I just killed ya!
Kill Ruthbert. To death.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Protect Valor Knight
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile

Kill valor knight.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Inspire!

"We've almost won, comrades! Victory is at hand!"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

"It seems my arrival was announced, know ye the gears of fate that you fight against, there is no stopping the onslaught of righteousness. Your hearts are as black as ink, fit only to be split asunder on the ground and given an unmarked grave." The chain mail clad man with his face hidden by a full helmet spoke with no small sense of mirth. Such revelry at his foes however was lost as an edge crept into his voice as he addressed his comrades.

"MEN! WE SHALL NOT FALL, WE SHALL NOT RELENT, THE FIGHT IS TO BE OURS! TAKE UP ARMS AND LET NOT A ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS STOP YOU, FOR WE ARE MORE THAN JUST MEN, WE ARE A CAUSE!" Valor knight valorously charged Ruthbert, polearm at ready.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32