Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you like Medieval Fodder?

It has simple and neat rules
It is quick-paced and has short waitlist
MURDERMURDERMURDER
All of the abov~

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD (v1.2retro)! Game completed!  (Read 38163 times)

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile

Kill the person with the least amount of health.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Klaus roared with laughter as he deflected the Revolutionaries' vicious, yet ineffective attacks:
"I am a living, breathing testament to your incompetence, traitors! The two of you taken together can't finish me off - ME, a mortally wounded old man! How will you defend this country if you can't even murder me properly?"

Inspire the Loyalists by mocking my would-be killers.

((Fun fact: after crunching the numbers and doing a little math, I have found that at my current health, the chance that a pair of attackers with morningstars would be able to kill me this turn varies between 16% and 20%, depending on circumstances.

That said, I'm pretty sure the arrogance I displayed by calculating the odds will earn me the ire of the Random Number God, so the chances of my death will probably increase by a huge margin from now on. Keep trying, you should be able to kill me... eventually.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Once simple, kindly woodcutter, now a physical manifestation of rage and hatred bedecked with little more than a cap with large antler horns, his leather clothing he wore in his trips to the forest for logging, and his axe. His beloved axe. His beautiful axe. What he once was, was no more, now his being rendered to little more than a descriptor and a joke. Rage Knight.

Rage knight charged the screaming commander (Klaus) with intent to kill, emitting his own primal scream!

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

((Oh, the odds of Klaus dying this turn have increased to somewhere around 27% wait, sorry, forgot to account for the Rage Knight's axe: 34% is the correct estimate. Good job getting me hopelessly outnumbered. Throw in another guy or two and you might even have a fair chance of success.

UPD: 45% max chance of death with mastahcheese in the fray, but that would require a certain condition to be met before all actions are up. 35% if said condition is not met. This is going to be glorious.))
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:48:50 am by HmH »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Do I really need to say it?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

((Bump. Spinal_Taper and Rolepgeek missing.))

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Someone post for them.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Both: Attack Axe.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Both: CHARGE FORWARD!

Edit: DAMNIT NINJA, WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Both: CHARGE FORWARD!

Edit: DAMNIT NINJA, WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?
Nothing personal. You're the sole commander of the side B. There are no commanders in the waitlist, which will make you the biggest threat on the battlefield after I and Remuthra are killed off; team A must eliminate you before that happens.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

For some reason, at this very moment, a rumble of thunder and flash of lighting were heard and seen in the distance, as if an ominous omen for the things to come in next few moments.

Here we have Klaus von Sternburg, attacked from all sides after he finished his inspirational speech for tha allies who didn't even listen. Sir Biff rushed at the armored commander, the morningstar swishing above and at sides of Klaus's head. Then, the mornigstar smashed into his plated shoulder; one of the weapon's nails stuck between two plates and pierced the skin of the commander.

Klaus von Sternburg then raised his shield to cover himself from the blows of Cromwell Jackson. This time however he didn't even allow his opponent to get close enough for actual strike.

In the meanwhile, Dr. Pimpmeister Mc. Bonecarver rushed at Axe. This duel, however, went without anything happening, the two more often dodging and evading than actually fighting.

Then Guy Alexander appeared on the scene and ran to help his companion. His halberd swung and sliced across Axe's armor, but when that proved ineffective, Guy Alexander changed the position and stabbed at Axe thrice with the halberd's spike. The first stab missed, the second stab missed, but the third went deep into Axe's guts.

Axe then attempted a counterattack, his axe swinging madly at Guy Alexander who blocked the weapon with his halberd's wood or blade, step by step retreating from the frenzied axe commander.

Then something burst from Axe's chest; it wasn't an alien, it was a spike of a halberd. Ruthbert the Ruthful quickly got behind his enemy and stabbed with the mighty halberd's spike, piercing through the armor and body with ease, like knife through warm butter.

Just as Axe fell, Caim rushed at Klaus von Sternburg. The commander again had to lift his shield and absorb those attacks of the two-handed sword that he couldn't evade, but just like many times before, he managed to get away from harm's way.

Luke II was seeking a wounded, weak target, and he found one in Sir Biff! The latter dodged in the last moment, his feet fumbling under him. This was his undoing, as soon the axe smashed into his head, the sharp blade crushing the skull and slicing into the delicate brain matter. That was the end of Sir Biff.

Lo! There was not enough killing, say the gods of war. Rage Knight, with horrific scream, rushed at Klaus von Sternburg, his battleaxe held high. The powerful weapon smashed against the commander's shield with mighty force. At one point, the blow was so hard that Klaus von Sternburg dropped his shield. He didn't ahd time to lift it, as the battleaxe of Rage Knight swung horizontally and sliced nearly perfectly through his neck, decapitating him; as his body fell onto the ground, the helmet-covered head tumbled away.

It has started raining from the heavy clouds above the burning city.

Lordo III takes his fallen comrade's place for Side A!
Count Kyle and Ms. Pretty Obvious arrive to help Side B!

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Caim's mace falls upon Guy
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Zomb-Axe
Skill: Commander
Starting Weapon: Axe

Jesus guys...
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Hm. If we're zombifying our fallen now...

Name: Klaus von Grab
Skill: Commander
Starting weapon: Short sword
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 07:00:26 am by HmH »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Attack anyone trying to inspire the enemy. Because that is getting really annoying.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32