Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you like Medieval Fodder?

It has simple and neat rules
It is quick-paced and has short waitlist
MURDERMURDERMURDER
All of the abov~

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD (v1.2retro)! Game completed!  (Read 38173 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Kill him already, dang it!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Here's my application.

Name: Ms. Pretty Obvious (no relation to Ms. Chanandler Bong)
Side: B
Skill: Healthy

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

((Somebody, try and rally Spinal_Taper into fighting the enemy team next turn. His staying-out-of-battle-doing-random-shit makes him a liability: we essentially have one soldier less than the opposing side.))

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Smack Sternburg in the face right as his inspiring speech ends.

A lesson will be TAUGHT.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Krath
mastahcheese
Spinal_Taper
scriver
Tiruin
HmH
Remuthra
tomio175
Rolepgeek
scapheap

Oh, welp, gotta make the turn!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Like an neverending story, so seems to be this battle going on and on.

In a rush of valor, not without Klaus von Sternburg's help, the Loyalists went into the fray with renewed vigour.

Klaus himself withstood the attacks of Sir Biff and Cromwell Jackson. They were fierce opponents, but they were no match to his shield and armor and wits of a veteran warrior. His blade, whilst short and small, was of great help as well, and even more, the tip of it tasted Sir Biff's blood when it stabbed into his left hand.

In the middle of this, Dr. Pimpmeister Mc. Bonecarver stopped to gaze at the beauty of the crumbled goddess' statue. Her marble body, once white and shiny, was now covered in ash and soot of the burning town, her head was missing and her surfaces and curves cracked.

Lord Apel Cinnamon went after Caim, a master at two-handed weapon. That was Apel's undoing - the massive morning star was like a threshing grain-flail in Caim's hands. Eventually, the spiked head of the weapon found it's mark and smashed against Lord Apel Cinnamon neck.

In the very same moment, Guy Alexander rushed again at Axe, trying to get behind it for stabbing purposes. Alas, the enemy commander wasn't a simpleton to fall for this plan. When Guy alexander began to concentnrate more and more on his plan rather than the task on hand, he exposed himself and Axe's axe cut into his ribs, wounding him severely. The duel lasted few more moments, but neither side managedf to get through other's defenses.

Suddenly Ruthbert the Ruthful attacked Kyri Snow in revenge for the cut she gave him. The halberd swished in front of the woman as she dodged every attack, until the moment in which Ruthbert changes slashes for stabs - the spike on the tip of his weapon was long enough to reach Kyri and stab her right in the heart, As she collapsed, the blood gushed eagerly from the wide wound.

In the long run, the plaza just got few more corpses this way.

Luke II reinforces Side A as Rage Knight helps his fellow Side B warriors!

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

And so this is death..

It hurts, but then it doesn't stop. It continues, and soon ebbs away.

People say the last sense to lose is your hearing, and that is what tortured Kyri in her dying moments.

The sounds of cries: feral and primal. The sounds of men tearing upon their kin. Divided by a barrier which older men look down upon.

And they smile.

This is death. This is peace.

x__x

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

With the death of the guy he just killed, Caim turn to swing his weapon at a new target Sternburg
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

More fodder! MORE!

Name: (The newly widowed) Lady Pear Cinnamon
Side: A
Skill: Two-handed Mastery
Love, scriver~

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Axe pat Guy Alexander on the back. Violently. With an axe.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Guy Alexander deploys anti-axe spray. Anti-axe spray now comes in aerosol and halberd spike syringe.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guy Alexander deploys anti-axe spray. Anti-axe spray now comes in aerosol and halberd spike syringe.
Does that mean you attack me or you defend? Axe is confused.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

See? The power of the anti-axe spray is working already!

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See? The power of the anti-axe spray is working already!
I am wearing a gas mask. HOW?!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Klaus has proved himself a problem. Sir Biff won't stop until he's dead!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32