Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you like Medieval Fodder?

It has simple and neat rules
It is quick-paced and has short waitlist
MURDERMURDERMURDER
All of the abov~

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 32

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD (v1.2retro)! Game completed!  (Read 38174 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

MURDER HIM ALREADY
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Continue defending.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Sir Biff moves to continue the onslaught, attempting to make his next kill one of the enemy commanders, Klaus von Sternburg!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Attack Kyri Snow.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Kill the enemy commander.
((Random rolls ftw.))

Inspire the team!

We're losing hope. They're not listening. Lacking discipline. Lacking order.

...And I fear death is near.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

As the battle continues, so do the yells and shouts of the two commanders. But these are unsuccessful once again, their inspiring cheers not reaching ears of their subordinates.

They weren't all that concentrated, though! When Sir Biff went to silence Klaus von Sternburg, the commander in question was ready. Their weapons clashed mightily for a while, and then Klaus stabbed at his enemy, stabbing his guts, but that stab was a mere poke, only little of blood trickling out of the wound.

But then, Cromwell Jackson appeared before Klaus von Sternburg. This one had more ire in his heart, and Klaus found himself in the defensive. The plate armor, heavy and unwieldy, proved to be the commander's source of trouble again - soon, he got a stab right in his left arm, inches away from his neck.

In the meanwhile, Dr. Pimpmeister Mc. Bonecarver exchanged the overturned cart for a half crumbled statue of some nude goddess.

Right afterwards, Lord Apel Cinnamon roared and swung his mighty morning star at Kyle II. That was enough - the heavy blunt weapon smashed right into the stomach of the unfortunate man, crushing his innards under his chainmail. He fell onto his back and vomited some blood, his life slowly expiring as he laid amongst the corpses for next ten minutes.

Guy Alexander decided to kill an enemy commander. His choice: Axe. But the armored commander had his sturdy, large shield. Each time Guy Alexander managed to get on the offensive and attack, his halberd was denied the opportunity by that shield that Axe had.

After this, Axe took a stronger hold on his shield and hid behind it partially, ready to defend himself.

At the same time, Ruthbert the Ruthful tried to murder the revolutionary commander, Kyri Snow. But she was like a vixen, escaping his halberd with swiftness and grace. When he tumbled after one of his attacks, she lifted her blade and slashed at his cheek, cutting it and leaving a bloody mark from ear to chin.

Caim arrives to reinforce Side B!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Bash Cinnamon
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Wipe off Kyle's innards on Caim's face. Violently.
Love, scriver~

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Klaus was almost happy to fall in this battle: his defense of the Kreuzfallech Castle would be a crown jewel amongst the virtuous feats of his life. He kept shouting.

"No matter how many of us you kill, we will never stop fighting! Unlike you traitors, we Loyalists fight and die doing God's work - and that's why we'll win!"

"Fight with all you've got, people, and do not fear death! For King! For Kreuzfallech!"

Inspire my team and give my enemies headaches till I draw my last breath.

"That includes you, Pimpmeister! Get out of those dumpsters or you're chicken!"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Circle behind him, stab through chest.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Name:  Count Kyle
Side:  B
Perk:  Agile

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Kill the bitch! No one cuts me!

Regret it afterwards.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

AXE SMASH. Guy Alexander, that is.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Check out said nude goddess.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Check out said nude goddess.
wat.

Kyri faced the enemy commander, "Doing God's work be damned! If you were doing your jobs right, there wouldn't be a revolution, you loyalist pig! We're people as much as you, and the dead all around us prove my point!

"Face us with your swords, cowards. Give us your leader to fight firsthand!"

Inspire the people!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 32