Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55

Author Topic: Airship Combat: Rocket man.  (Read 72351 times)

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
Re: Airship Combat: Now with More, probably hard to follow, Tutorials
« Reply #300 on: July 24, 2013, 10:02:05 am »

If he agrees and roleplays it, I'll change the action.
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 24, 2013, 10:34:45 am »

You could always toss him in a cannon.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 24, 2013, 10:38:14 am »

You could always toss him in a cannon.
theyd have to pray for some jesus level rolls for the shot, flying, trajectory,landing, and hope he doesnt pass out.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 24, 2013, 10:54:40 am »

You say that like it's a problem.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 24, 2013, 11:07:03 am »

It sort of is.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 24, 2013, 11:15:02 am »

You say that like it's a problem.
Didst you really think I'd fall for your trap, you swine?! We shall not succumb to your trickery, you random enemy whom I never met and whose name I never knew and don't remember! You think you can defeat me by whispering those lies from across half-a-kilometer of airspace that I can't really hear you from anyway?! No! No! And Triple No!!!
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 24, 2013, 11:20:41 am »

Can too.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 24, 2013, 11:24:28 am »

Can too.
Somebody give this man a shot to the head.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 24, 2013, 11:25:22 am »

Roleplay convincing me to do it.
...And come up with a way that won't involve me falling for several turns before exploding on the ground far below.
Oh, and a pistol would be nice.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 24, 2013, 11:28:30 am »

Can too.

I'll have single malt scotch, please.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 24, 2013, 11:30:52 am »

Roleplay convincing me to do it.
...And come up with a way that won't involve me falling for several turns before exploding on the ground far below.
Oh, and a pistol would be nice.
Nope. The suicide bomber thing was just a cool alternative to me doing what I am doing now. As I've said before, I've already chosen my action, and I'd prefer to stick with it. If you don't want the alternative, I'll just carry on.
PS: The way it could work, was if we rammed/were adjacent to the ship. Then you could jump on. Of course, we have no idea how difficult it would be.

Can too.
That's your job.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:33:27 am by Thearpox »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 24, 2013, 11:32:53 am »

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm not agreeing with your current course of action.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 24, 2013, 11:40:24 am »

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm not agreeing with your current course of action.
And your point is? I don't have to do what you want me to do. Ultimately, we're different people roleplaying different characters. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong in that department. (Besides, it's not like Pilate's a year-old character with an interesting personality and I'm killing off a significant investment on your part.) And if Pilate really doesn't want to get killed:

You can choose to resist me. (Good luck on that). OR
You can try to roleplay yourself out of it. (Something that has a far better chance of succeeding.)

If you really don't like what I'm doing, I don't get why you're doing neither of these things. Unless it's all OOC.
Althought I really don't know what you'd expect to happen even if I left you alone.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:42:46 am by Thearpox »

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 24, 2013, 11:47:32 am »

And your point is? I don't have to do what you want me to do. Ultimately, we're different people roleplaying different characters. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong in that department. (Besides, it's not like Pilate's a year-old character with an interesting personality and I'm killing off a significant investment on your part.) And if Pilate really doesn't want to get killed:

You can choose to resist me. (Good luck on that). OR
You can try to roleplay yourself out of it. (Something that has a far better chance of succeeding.)

If you really don't like what I'm doing, I don't get why you're doing neither of these things. Unless it's all OOC.
Althought I really don't know what you'd expect to happen even if I left you alone.

I still don't see why you are doing what you are doing.  Killing him is completely pointless, if you are so determined to have him die either suicide bomb him or put him on deck as machine gun bait, so he may be of some use.  We're already losing without wasting precious manpower, despite his injuries.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55