Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 55

Author Topic: Airship Combat: Rocket man.  (Read 72336 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Airship Combat: Now with More, probably hard to follow, Tutorials
« Reply #315 on: July 24, 2013, 11:49:41 am »

Check my action. (I thought I edited it after you posted the trying-to-kill-me bit, but I didn't, so I edited it in earlier today.)

I'd expect my contributions to be greater as a living person than someone who is a corpse.

And I'd roleplay you trying to kill me, except I'm trying to convince you not to try and kill me, and it would be extremely weird to roleplay my trying to talk you out of trying to kill you if I wasn't, so I'm not going to try until I'm certain I can't convince you that killing an ally for no reason is a stupid idea.

Ninja'd.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 24, 2013, 11:53:27 am »

((Also, quick question.  Is boarding success governed by strength, dexterity, or both?))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 24, 2013, 11:54:46 am »

Why I am killing him? Because I don't want his screaming to be annoying when the shock kicks in. It might also have something to do with lowering the number of people I'd have to share the loot with.

Check my action. (I thought I edited it after you posted the trying-to-kill-me bit, but I didn't, so I edited it in earlier today.)

I'd expect my contributions to be greater as a living person than someone who is a corpse.

And I'd roleplay you trying to kill me, except I'm trying to convince you not to try and kill me, and it would be extremely weird to roleplay my trying to talk you out of trying to kill you if I wasn't, so I'm not going to try until I'm certain I can't convince you that killing an ally for no reason is a stupid idea.

Ninja'd.
Your Action still says to man the cannons. I have no idea what you're talking about.

And your third paragraph is nearly incomprehensible to me with the run on sentence and triple negatives. Sorry.
PS: The only thing I can say, is that Vlad might have a different opinion of this than I do if you try.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:56:27 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 24, 2013, 11:59:48 am »

I've posted two actions.
I should probably consolidate them.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 24, 2013, 12:24:28 pm »

Still don't see the edits OR the second action.
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 24, 2013, 12:25:14 pm »

((Who else thinks we may be screwed?))

"What's...they het the cntrols...huh. Why isn't my hand grabbing stuff?"

Head down the ladder and see if I can help somewhere. Avoid getting killed by a traitorous idiot.
Sig

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 24, 2013, 12:32:19 pm »

Of course you had to put it before my action to cut you. No wonder I didn't see it. If you're able to function, I'll leave you alone.

Action Edited.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 24, 2013, 12:40:51 pm »

Wait, you only changed your action after I quoted my changed action? Me saying I had after expressing the opinion that I didn't want to be killed multiple times didn't do it?
Sig

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 24, 2013, 12:44:39 pm »

Ummm... Yes? Character and player separation, dude? You can praise me or you can curse me, but if your character doesn't open his lips, it's outside the game. Vlad didn't know you were bitching. Pilate didn't know you were bitching. I suppose we just have different standards of playing?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 24, 2013, 12:48:24 pm »

You didn't believe me when I said I'd changed my action? Why would I lie about that?
Sig

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 24, 2013, 12:52:25 pm »

Of course I believed you. I couldn't find the damn action! What the hell are even arguing about anymore? How am I supposed to edit my own action, if I can't see what you are doing to guide myself?

Okay, if you've got anything more to say on this, please take it pm. Because we're beginning to clog up the thread, and this is increasingly becoming pointless. Unless of course, the issue is resolved, in which case I'm happy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 24, 2013, 12:54:46 pm »

It's not resolved, but I don't see the point of trying.
Sig

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 24, 2013, 01:45:17 pm »

Ummm... Yes? Character and player separation, dude? You can praise me or you can curse me, but if your character doesn't open his lips, it's outside the game. Vlad didn't know you were bitching. Pilate didn't know you were bitching. I suppose we just have different standards of playing?

This is a test thread.  It doesn't have to be perfectly RP, it's mostly to playtest the functions.  So there is no need to get so picky over whether it is 'in-game' or not.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #328 on: July 24, 2013, 02:23:26 pm »

I'm doing the post here in a bit guys. Everyone calm your collective butts, take a deep breath and figure out who is murdering who, and how.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 24, 2013, 02:25:32 pm »

I am murdering everyone blue with a machine gun, preferably without being killed by a cannon blast. My existence is infinitely simpler than that of a pilot.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 55