Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32

Author Topic: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Dead, but Sequel Starting...  (Read 32341 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Halfling Paladin: Maxemum Powerz for Fig-Gnasher
« Reply #330 on: July 17, 2013, 05:02:33 pm »

I vote that Figgy become a Nuclear Cutebold and don the appropriate gear.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 17, 2013, 05:09:54 pm »

"I invented it myself because I am a huge Teen Titans and DC Comics in general fanboy. Don't worry, I'm not related to demons or anything. I don't think."

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 17, 2013, 05:22:07 pm »

Hmmm. Fig-Gnasher (from now on known as Flesh-Feaster, or Feaster for short) should either become a mage, or stay base form for a bit to get utility feats. My preference is on base form.

"Wiff grate powerz coems grate chanzez to murd- erm... hugz mastah."
Patience, Feaster, patience. X is powerful, questy and combative enough (and meatshieldy enough) that hanging around her will make you much more likely to survive lots of combat quickly, and thus level up quickly and often. All the better to maim-slay things with...
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 17, 2013, 05:25:42 pm »

Ah thanks. I have a bet going on with Trigon and I'd hate to lose it.
What're your ethics?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 17, 2013, 05:40:09 pm »

"Eeeeks. Can't say I care to know what the wager is. As for ethics, I prefer to do the right thing, but when doing said right thing the ends justify the means at times. Us dark mages take to much shit because people think we are evil jerks or whatnot, so in general I'll try not to do anything too cut-throat in public because I don't care to contribute to that image."

Hmmm. Fig-Gnasher (from now on known as Flesh-Feaster, or Feaster for short) should either become a mage, or stay base form for a bit to get utility feats. My preference is on base form.

"Wiff grate powerz coems grate chanzez to murd- erm... hugz mastah."
Patience, Feaster, patience. X is powerful, questy and combative enough (and meatshieldy enough) that hanging around her will make you much more likely to survive lots of combat quickly, and thus level up quickly and often. All the better to maim-slay things with...

"Buhahahahaahaaaaa! New naem ish aweeeesomnes! U rok! And ur advis is gud too. I willz hang aroond mastah till Flesh-Feaster strongust thar ish!" +4 Chemistry between Harbingerjm and Flesh-Feaster! Flesh-Feaster's Loyal Kobold Trait has been disabled!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 17, 2013, 05:43:34 pm »

...That was...interesting...

So, I guess I should stop calling you Figgy then.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 17, 2013, 05:47:50 pm »

I think he should go mage, with the hopes that we'll find a companion more suited for moving slowly and absorbing hits later. One with more HP, and who doesn't give permanent yet low debuffs to potential recruits.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 17, 2013, 05:51:16 pm »

+1 to Feaster becoming a nuclear cutebold with appopriate gear.
So, Rave, what exactly did you become some kind of dark wizard.  You don't seem especially evil.  And how long does that dark armaments spell last?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 17, 2013, 05:51:56 pm »

I think he should go mage, with the hopes that we'll find a companion more suited for moving slowly and absorbing hits later. One with more HP, and who doesn't give permanent yet low debuffs to potential recruits.
Technically, that only happens to PCs who get hit...
Sig

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 17, 2013, 06:09:18 pm »

So, Rave, what exactly did you become some kind of dark wizard.  You don't seem especially evil.  And how long does that dark armaments spell last?

"Relax, Dark is just an element like any other. It just happens to be the element the testers at the academy found I had the highest aptitude for. And not to toot my own horn but I am kinda gifted. Not every mage can say he invented two of his own spells from at level 4. As for that armament spell, it is fueled by adrenaline, so it typically lasts until the fight ends, the weapon is dropped, or the wielder is disabled."

So, I guess I should stop calling you Figgy then.

"Yaeh. Dat wood be neice."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:34:14 pm by Weirdsound »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 17, 2013, 06:11:57 pm »

Is there a nickname you would prefer, then?
And how about you, Barren-Bits?
Sig

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 17, 2013, 06:15:01 pm »

Some of you say that Feaster should become a nuclear cutebold. To you, I say that the way of the kobold is not to be slow and tanky, trudging along and hoping the enemy will be foolish enough to walk up and let you hit them! That is the way of the dwarf!
To be swift, cunning and vicious, that is the way of the kobold! To confound your enemies, to leave them lost and confused, to laugh with vicious glee as you watch them stumble into your traps, that is the way of the kobold!

And how about you, Barren-Bits?
Blood-Binger.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 17, 2013, 06:25:03 pm »

His character sheet says Barren-Bits...
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 17, 2013, 06:28:14 pm »

All right. You're with a paladin of good and such right now so excessive assery would be a detriment. Good to have you on the team! Now we can start dealing some real damage.
Oh and I vote Feaster to become a nuclear kobold.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 17, 2013, 06:34:43 pm »

His character sheet says Barren-Bits...
Yes, and that's why I'm coming up with new names. How would you like it if you were called WobblyWyrmlingWhite?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32