Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65535 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Pink Starship Fighting Space Dragons
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2013, 07:43:48 am »

"Mate I fixed the waffle maker so don't complain about stuff that's not broke"
((put the words you want to say in "" and take a colour this is kind of like a RP tread till the captain gets off their ass))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2013, 08:36:56 am »

((We could also just fly about without the captain. We wouldn't be missing much.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2013, 09:16:32 am »

(( Aren't waiting on me I did my order ages ago. ))
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2013, 09:49:12 am »

((I thought that we were waiting on a new order of where to go after the dragon attacked))
((edit found the order
Clone new pilots, replace lost ships, continue search for aliens. Preferably humanoid and highly attractive.
so we should be on the lookout for aliens.))
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 09:51:11 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
The Glorious Unicorn: Mission from Admiral Moregun Freeman
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2013, 10:43:11 am »

Clone new pilots, replace lost ships, continue search for aliens. Preferably humanoid and highly attractive.
[6] <----pretty sure that's the first one here :P

*The damages of the fight with the dragon are repaired, all lost resources are replaced, and we even cooked up some waffles!*

ATTENTION ALL SQUISHIES, there is a call from COMMAND!

*All attention is directed toward the viewscreens, and you are met by the face of The Admiral.*
Which Admiral you might ask? The only one that matters:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Admiral Moregun Freeman.

This is the strangely compelling voice of Moregun Freeman. There has been an...incident that Texas Command needs looked into, and I personally chose The Glorious Unicorn as the ones to carry it out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A frigate entered the Eridani system on one of our scouting missions recently, and we just now received the distress call it sent out, apparently we have finally met a force of aliens in battle, however we seem to have not brought sufficient firepower. Your orders are to find the xeno ship that attacked us and destroy it.
If there are any survivors from the frigate, destroy them too. Failure is not tolerated. You would be wise to remember this. Also, you are free to take any prisoners you wish, it would be nice to have some aliens to "study".
You have your orders captain. Now do your duty and commit genocide and mass abduction in the name of our glorious homeworld. And do try to have fun.

Setting course for Eridani, and not being snarky about it either. Did you hear that guys voice? Fricken amazing. Only sack of meat and chemicals I shall ever respect right there.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2013, 10:46:52 am »

"Ah shouda taykin tha' jawb awn tha T.S.S. Brazil. No faytin', no draygins, an' no pink..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2013, 11:21:30 am »

"If any of the guns need tuning up call me I'll be yelling at the grease monkeys that think they can fix an engine."
Mark heads down to the engines and fixes any problems while keeping his side arm with him
My Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2013, 11:24:34 am »

"Whal yew dew thayt, I'll scrub 'spays bugs' awf-a tha hull."

Get back to scrubbing the rest of the pink paint space bugs off of the hull so that we're...presentable.
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2013, 11:41:28 am »

Familiarize self with ship controls. All of them.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2013, 12:38:44 pm »

Clone 100 new marines genetically modified to be completely loyal to me, put them in pink uniforms obviously. Await arrival or location of new aliens to kill speak to politely.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2013, 01:30:31 pm »

RAVE PARTY.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2013, 01:45:05 pm »

Avoid rave party.
Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2013, 04:06:28 pm »

Familiarize self with ship controls. All of them.

You become VERY familiar with the syrup controls in the Waffle Maker. As in you are now covered in syrup.

Pray we never meet Antpeople

"Whal yew dew thayt, I'll scrub 'spays bugs' awf-a tha hull."

Get back to scrubbing the rest of the pink paint space bugs off of the hull so that we're...presentable.
*as you scrub the very last of the paint off of the hull, the ship passes through a pink nebula....made up of a paint-like substance.*

HAHAHAHA Take that ya squishy vandal!

Clone 100 new marines genetically modified to be completely loyal to me, put them in pink uniforms obviously. Await arrival or location of new aliens to kill speak to politely.
umm...I'll just assume that you saw the Moregun Freeman thing...or not, whatever

*flies toward Eridani at LUDICROUS SPEED*
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2013, 04:16:25 pm »

Continue journey to find new aliens, create elite marine clones to service me.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2013, 04:18:04 pm »

"Neva seun ludicrus spayd from ayutsad a spaysship befoah. Problay 'caus tha cap'ns were'n complete lewnies..."

Wash the nebula stuff off of my suit and the ship. Be glad paint-like substances, like paint, require air to dry.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35