Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65386 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Starship Crewmember: Currently in need of skilled crew
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2013, 10:07:54 pm »

PROTECT THE MOTHERSHIP! GUARDS DEPLOYED!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2013, 10:12:41 pm »

(( A 6 would be funnier though, so I'm hoping for a 6. ))
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2013, 10:16:44 pm »

" Then point everything possible at it damn you then shoot it!!!!! It broke my waffle maker, this means war damn it. WAR!!!!!! "

Considering we set out with the express intent of slaughtering anything we met....kinda brought it on ourselves

(Hey! I posted those actions before we entered combat! There was a turn you ran after I posted those actions the first time before the dragon, and another in which the dragon appeared!)

OBJECTION! I should have completed those actions long before the dragon showed up!

Hey there was a lot of exposition going on, it took up that first turn, and this ship is REALLY FREAKIN BIG. Cleaning it takes awhile.
Also I think you deserve the amount of badassery associated with a mid-dragon-battle spacewalk simply for choosing to be the Janitor.

"Ayup, we're ayut Ridiculous Speud..."

Head to the bridge and begin cleaning up messes.
[5] *after realizing THERE IS A GODDAMN DRAGON OUT THERE, our local scruffy expy mosies back inside. Slowly, like a badass. Then he flips off the dragon before heading to the bridge*

fighter squads on me, we're taking this sob
head out with 10 fighter squads, have 4 squads attack his sides and 6 his front.

[3]  *the fighter bays open, launching a small army of extraordinarily expendable ships. [2] The dragon opens its gaping maw and fires a barrage of (relatively) small arms fire, flakking four of the foolish front flankers, meanwhile [5] the squads deployed on its sides flank him beautifully, firing missiles that pierce his poorly thought out armor, ripping holes in the space dragons wings, which seems to be where its engines were....or something.

CASUALTY REPORT. FOUR FIGHTERS FLYING FACING FRONTWARD, ALLITERATION PROTOCOL UNDAMAGED, ENEMY IMMOBILE BUT STILL ACTIVE
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2013, 10:21:13 pm »

PROTECT THE CAPTAIN!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2013, 10:23:59 pm »

((are those 4 aircraft? or 4 squads totalling 24 aircraft damaged?))
damaged craft, return to base. remaining fighters spread out and make attack passes on it from all sides. Be fast, stay away from its maw and give it everything you got. lets down this reptillian turd

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2013, 10:25:29 pm »

Fair enough.

Continue scrubbing unicorns and rainbows space bugs off of the hull. Shoot caustic cleaning supplies at the dragon if it approaches me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2013, 10:33:07 pm »

Use ships massively over sized main cannon to kill the dragon.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2013, 10:35:45 pm »

PROTECT THE MOTHERSHIP! GUARDS DEPLOYED!
PROTECT THE CAPTAIN!

I....honestly don't know what to say about this....um.....GOOD JOB, CAPTAIN IS SAFE RIGHT THERE IN THE HEAVILY ARMORED BRIDGE, and its all because of you skippy!

((are those 4 aircraft? or 4 squads totalling 24 aircraft damaged?))
damaged craft, return to base. remaining fighters spread out and make attack passes on it from all sides. Be fast, stay away from its maw and give it everything you got. lets down this reptillian turd

oh....didn't realize about the "squad" thing....lets say squads, it fired a lot of flak. Also they aren't damaged. They are dead. Forever. We lost their cloning patterns as well. On purpose. To punish them for the failure.

[3] *The dragon is quickly surrounded by squads of fighters, all firing missiles at various places along its hull, causing it to burst apart in multiple sections, with only a large mass of torso and its neck/head left
Use ships massively over sized main cannon to kill the dragon.
[5] at which point the Glorious Unicorn finally lines up a shot from the MAIN CANNON, blowing the remains of the dragon into fine chunks of brass.*

Oh....we survived....huh.....I CLAIM FULL CREDIT FOR THIS FACT.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2013, 10:37:21 pm »

REJOICE.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2013, 10:39:41 pm »

"A'course y'do.

Return to the hull. Continue scrubbing unicorns and rainbows space bugs off of the hull, as well as catching passing bits of space dragon.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2013, 10:40:00 pm »

Clone new pilots, replace lost ships, continue search for aliens. Preferably humanoid and highly attractive.
Now it never would.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2013, 10:40:33 pm »

well, that's a wrap. return to hangar and give me a report on out remaining personnel. also, one of newbie pilot flunkies, paint my ship grey.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:42:13 pm by Pancaek »

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2013, 10:45:08 pm »

" Denied!!!! Anybody caught painting ships anything but pink will be thrown out an air lock. We have to commit genocide across the galaxy in style!!! "
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2013, 10:46:37 pm »

"Wha do Ah alwas ge' stuck wi' tha crazy bawses?"
Sig

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2013, 10:49:26 pm »

no disrespect, captain, but shouldn't you get the last word on what happens with your ship, and I on mine?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:51:33 pm by Pancaek »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35