Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65527 times)

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Mission from Moregun Freeman
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2013, 08:10:54 pm »

Order marines to brutally murder every alien boarding the ship, all the marines. Also clone more marines and give them guns to join the murdering.

Also, order 1000 marines to find how the enemy boarded then board the enemy ship and murder or capture anybody still on it.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2013, 09:01:30 pm »

I WANT ME TO JOIN THE IMPERIAL NAVY!
Name:Derek Dukenson
Job:Cannon fodder
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Pink Starship Fighting Space Dragons
« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2013, 09:27:57 pm »

Wash the nebula stuff off of my suit and the ship. Be glad paint-like substances, like paint, require air to dry.
OH NOES, AN AIR POCKET! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT THERE ARE THOSE IN SPACE :P
No one with a basic understanding of how space...you rat bastard.

(( Hey I'm not the pilot lol, blame him. The clones are just soldiers programmed to follow only my orders lol. Nothing else. ))

Create an army of clone janitors to keep the ship clean, continue to destination assigned by the Admiral.
Grumble about those morons. The captain and the clones alike.

"Anothah battle?"
Continue cleaning off the ship. Fire high-concentration caustic cleaning solution at any enemy craft that get close enough, including and especially missiles. Oh, look, we got boarded. Re-enter ship and use cleaning chemicals as weapons by altering concentrations and mixing them. You can get some pretty good explosives and/or flammable chemicals if you know what you're doing, to say nothing of highly acidic or alkaline chemicals.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2013, 09:30:51 pm »

(( Hey I made you a clone army of minions to order around and you insult me? I'm hurt, hurt I tell you!!!! ))
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2013, 09:32:25 pm »

((If there wasn't a battle, I would have included a few negative comments about the estimated intelligence of the cloned janitors and jokes about why their numbers were quickly reduced to the low 90's.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2013, 09:35:27 pm »

(( Hmmm, how about this. I'll steal your DNA and you can boss around a clone army of yourself, would that make you feel better :P. ))
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2013, 09:39:02 pm »

((We'll see how they do.))
Sig

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2013, 09:51:57 pm »

"Wing commander Pancaek I'm going for a tank send some who knows how to drive one over to me please"
Mark runs over to a battle tank and starts using the cannon as a point defense.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2013, 10:54:39 pm »

Ok first off
"Wing commander Pancaek I'm going for a tank send some who knows how to drive one over to me please"
Mark runs over to a battle tank and starts using the cannon as a point defense.
A tank. On a spaceship.
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE MASS EFFECT TO YOU?....eh fuckit *fighter turns into tank mode.* bleh

Order marines to brutally murder every alien boarding the ship, all the marines. Also clone more marines and give them guns to join the murdering.

Also, order 1000 marines to find how the enemy boarded then board the enemy ship and murder or capture anybody still on it.

Your ordering people to find out how they boarded our ship? THEY RAMMED IT UNTIL THE TWO SHIPS BECAME ONE. They literally just walked from one ship to the other at that point.... also [4] The marines do about as well as you would expect, which is to say, they get slaughtered by a lot.
They DO manage to relay some info bout the aliens with their dying screams however!
Specifically they scream "OH MY GOD WHY IS IT THAT BIG OH GOD THERES BLOOD EVERYWHERE AHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Not the most helpful info ever, but hey, CANNONFODDER.

"Oh that didn't sound good. All fighter personnel, it seems we have been boarded, prepare to defend yourselves."

Locate the enemy point of entry, make sure everyone in the hangar has a gun and gets in cover. try to use some the aircraft's guns as stationary turrets.
[4] You and your men rush toward the impact zone and deploy turrets, trying to set up a killzone.

FILL THE INVADERS OUT WITH FABULOSITY! And lasers I guess.
[5] You gather the guard over towards the impact zone and you begin a MORALE BOOSTING DANCE ROUTINE. It makes everyone feel better about the whole "being boarded" thing.

Observing situation, killzone achieved, all relevant troops are in position. Activating Viewscreen:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Well that's.....WOW...

The alien appears to be alone, although it is at least 12 feet tall and obviously cybernetically enhanced (and obviously edited rather poorly :P)
And it speaks!:

I AM GORN GURO, THE BLOODRAPERtm AND YOU ARE IN MY SPACE! NOW YOU SHALL KNOW HOW I EARN MY NAME!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2013, 11:12:04 pm »

Take one for the team.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2013, 11:18:47 pm »

(( Hey I made you a clone army of minions to order around and you insult me? I'm hurt, hurt I tell you!!!! ))

((To be fair, I'd be pretty sore too if I was a professional pig fucker.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2013, 11:19:29 pm »

Take one for the team.
well if you insist :P *Gorn charges at the fodder and slices into his Carotid Artery, then well....he shows him why he's the Bloodrapertm*

You're now impaled on him, probably screaming. CUZ DAMN
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2013, 11:24:10 pm »

Take one for the team.
well if you insist :P *Gorn charges at the fodder and slices into his Carotid Artery, then well....he shows him why he's the Bloodrapertm*

You're now impaled on him, probably screaming. CUZ DAMN
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/5/59/Scout_jeers12.wav?t=20100625222225
Siggy Siggy Hole!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Gorn Guro Leaves an Impression
« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2013, 11:46:36 pm »

Fuck dat.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Gorn Guro Leaves an Impression
« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2013, 01:08:07 am »

Frighten off aliens by playing Eurodance over PA system at full volume.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 35