Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65431 times)

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Starship Crewmember: Currently in need of skilled crew
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 09:22:13 pm »

(( Uhm why does that matter? Just curious while I decide. ))

Arm all weapon systems, order all marines to boarding ships, order all pilots to fighters and bombers.

Investigate Proxima.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 09:36:55 pm »

(( Uhm why does that matter? Just curious while I decide. ))
[/b]

((Well, your appearance is very important to the morale of our people. You need to look Respectful without being Stiff. Intimidating without looking Terrifying. Attractive without looking like...most female characters in sci-fi honestly.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 09:39:29 pm »

((....yeah your out of luck.
Long wavy red hair to the small of her back, a form fitting blouse and a short plaited skirt, she's captain because the head of the military was weak minded and likes red heads...

Additional information, the ship has a large state of the art cloning bank able to produce 100 fully grown clones at a time with memory imprints ( So bring on the red shirts ) the ship also has about 10,000 elite marines for boarding action.
It also has it's own machine deck capable of making anything from pistols to large craft to tanks and artillery along with all the equipment to refine raw materials and to mine asteroids and planets.))

« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:01:09 pm by Alexandria »
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 09:40:07 pm »

"Ah coulda beun a janitor awn any'a th' seven continents. Ah coulda cleaned the halls a' th' White House, or th' European Palace, or th' corridors a' th' Earth HQ or Luna Centr'l. Ah coulda done a thousan' things. Bu' noooo, Ah had ta clean whear no man has cleaned befoah..."
Enjoying the trip Chief Executive Body Glitter Disposal Unit? *snickers*
"Ah dew know 'nuff ta fiar yew outa tha' cannin, y'know..."

((You guys have to account for how life will be in the future. Looking at the recent trends in the popularity of the LGBT Culture, 247% of humans will be fabulous in 100 years.))
Perfectly reasonable. Wait, you would take me serious.
HEY TCM! I'M BEING SARCASTIC!

In any case, my preparations:
1. "Accidentally" claim my legs are a few inches thicker on my uniform application.
2. Locate earplugs.
3. Don spacesuit.
4. Scrub the outside of the ship. Cite "space bugs" if the captain asks, or "Do you REALLY want to have humanity represented like this?" if anyone else asks. "Accidentally" scrub off the unicorns and rainbows.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 09:44:30 pm »

Arm all weapon systems, order all marines to boarding ships, order all pilots to fighters and bombers.

Investigate Proxima.

[2] O.o

The weapons are ALWAYS armed captain, I literally can't *explosions rock the ship, knocking out the port waffle maker or whatever we keep back there (I NEED BLUEPRINTS CAPTAIN)* FUCKING TWO! ALERT BITCHES, ALL BITCHES ON ALERT, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY....I hate my life... [95]-Metallic Dragon, Brass.....Yes I just looked up "encounter tables" and set Random.org to 1-100, yes this is the real result, and yes, you are now going to fight a Brass Space Dragon.

Welp, we are under attack by a giant space dragon, chemical composition is brass, so I honestly don't know how its spaceworthy
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 09:47:48 pm »

Point all weapons at the dragon, blow it to pieces.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 09:50:40 pm »

"Ayup, we're ayut Ridiculous Speud..."

Head to the bridge and begin cleaning up messes.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 09:52:54 pm »

In any case, my preparations:
1. "Accidentally" claim my legs are a few inches thicker on my uniform application.
2. Locate earplugs.
3. Don spacesuit.
4. Scrub the outside of the ship. Cite "space bugs" if the captain asks, or "Do you REALLY want to have humanity represented like this?" if anyone else asks. "Accidentally" scrub off the unicorns and rainbows.

[3]
OUR JANITOR IS ON THE HULL. DURING BATTLE. WITH A DRAGON.

Point all weapons at the dragon, blow it to pieces.
  THEY DON'T ALL FACE THE SAME WAY, ITS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO POINT THEM ALL AT IT
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 09:55:09 pm »

" Then point everything possible at it damn you then shoot it!!!!! It broke my waffle maker, this means war damn it. WAR!!!!!! "

(( You can put whatever you like inside the ship BFEL ))
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2013, 09:55:43 pm »

(Hey! I posted those actions before we entered combat! There was a turn you ran after I posted those actions the first time before the dragon, and another in which the dragon appeared!)

OBJECTION! I should have completed those actions long before the dragon showed up!
Sig

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2013, 09:56:59 pm »

fighter squads on me, we're taking this sob
head out with 10 fighter squads, have 4 squads attack his sides and 6 his front.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2013, 09:59:31 pm »

(( I can not be held accountable for your very likely death, you decided to fly into the line of fire. ))
Now it never would.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 10:01:56 pm »

(( I'm pretty sure the ai can manage holding fire while we make a run.))

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2013, 10:03:48 pm »

(( Ahhh but this is an RTD, so you can be certain when I roll a 6 now the attack will be very effective, right through you. ))
Now it never would.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2013, 10:06:24 pm »

(( you're assuming you won't roll a 1, which is equally likely.))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35