Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO CONVERT (Sign-ups Are Closed)  (Read 55298 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO CONVERT
« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2013, 07:14:57 pm »

Teenage Apprentice: dance and sing through town. They'll probably enjoy that.
Dog-Prophet: Set out to convert other dogs already!

(6-1) The insane teenage apprentice decides that's a very good idea. (1) The teenage apprentice loses his voice! (2) And no one likes his dancing.
(1) Your dog-prophet decides to- squirrel!

Spoiler: Lupus (click to show/hide)

Prompt my prophet and disciple to put on a concert for the masses. And convert them all.
(2) They decide to practice first. (2) They jam out, but fail to come up with any tunes.

Spoiler: Doh Ray Me (click to show/hide)

"If one method doesn't work, that doesn't mean it cannot work in a different context." - The Book of Angel.

Brainwash the parents if they look at the book. The reading of the book helps, but at this point it'd be good to leave nothing to chance.
(3) The parents ask the child if he stole the book, then ask him to put on a shelf of random scrap.

Spoiler: Angel (click to show/hide)

Nyeh, screw the violence. I set up a wall of squiddyness around the village, and command everyone inside it to do the macarena!
(1) A wall of squids appears around the village. Since squids are pretty small, so the wall is about 6 inches high. (5) A booming voice yells "Everyone do the macarena!" (5) The villagers comply.

Spoiler: Ooogleboog (click to show/hide)

Prophet: Repeat last action.Since he has the eagle now I won't smite him lol
Merchants: Last action, but convert those who dislike/are neutral about there current religion.
Assassin's Guild: Keep running, and if necessary incapacitate the chasers using some form of ranged weapon (daggers, smoke bomb, est).
Town watch wives: Now that they have power over the town watch, convert them.
Zarut: Plant holy thoughts about Zarut in the minds of the bishops and such of the other gods, to get them to question there current faith.

(1) Your prophet starts looking for where all of the other followers went too. (4) He finds the cloth merchant and decides to hang out in his store.
(4) Another 10 converts join.
(5 vs. 4) The mob catches up to the assassin's guild (2) who don't seem to have any range weapons on them.
(3) The town watch wives are busy. They did just get married.
(3) The priests decide Zarut isn't really the threat they thought it was.
(You have about 1/5th of the town converted. And I don't remember how many died.)

Spoiler: Zarut (click to show/hide)

Get the entire village on drugs with DIVINE INTERVENTION. If AAAAAAAAAAAA says a village is on drugs, the village is on drugs.

The followers shall now proceed to convert drugged up villagers while being on drugs themselves.

(6) Congrats, you just addicted the villagers to barbiturate. They all fall asleep

Spoiler: AAAAAAAAAAAA (click to show/hide)

Conjure up some alcohol and execute the booze plan.
(The NSA going to have a field day. I just looked up dangerous drugs and drugs in general, now I have to find 100% alcohol)
(6) You summon several barrels of ethanol. (4) YOur prophet sets up a distillery. (1) Then he goes blind from taste testing his own booze.

Spoiler: Me (click to show/hide)

Send giant eagles and falcons to eat Zarut's assassins.
(1) You summon a tree. Stupid typos.

Spoiler: Odessy (click to show/hide)

Place my hand on my prophet's forehead, to heal her insanity.
Create some kind of lightning as a warning shot, then tell them to STOP FIGHTING! NOW! in my best, booming divine voice.
Impede Zarut's actions. All of them, since he seems to get so many.
(6) You cure your prophet's insanity utterly. You are hailed as the god of magic and disease returned in human form.
(5) You then conjure a giant lightning bolt to strike the ground.
(2) You fail to impede.

Spoiler: On'li (click to show/hide)

Prophet: Continue luring away the horses.

The Rider: Scour the land for ghosts and spirits.

(1) Your prophet is caught by an angry mob.
(6) You find plenty of ghosts. They don't seem to like being disturbed.

Spoiler: The Rider (click to show/hide)

Shift all that jealousy onto the wounded of the god of Jealousy and then make their wounds extremely fatal. Heal My wounded, and have the archers continue firing the bows while the others try to break into the temple.
(6) They lose all their jealousy and start wondering why they have to attack this god anyway. The followers of the god of jealousy feel very jealous and charge. (5) Then the wounded ones die. (1) You kill your wounded so they can join you. (5) Your archers, seeing the followers charge at them feel motivated to shoot. (1) They suck at shooting, and two of them shoot themselves by mistake. (4 vs. 3) The jealousy followers kill and injure 7, but lose 3 men.

Spoiler: Khor (click to show/hide)

Contact our artist fellow. Clarify that he is to produce a book, based on our image, worthy of reverence.
(5) You contact him informing him that he has been chosen to produce a book based on your image. (4+1) He seems fine with this, and is well-qualified.

1) Inspire "Marley and the Wailers" to begin working on the "You Need Ganja" Remix in order to inform the town about the wonders of ganja.
2) Flood the lord's room with the holy herb to make him more susceptible to suggestion and then command his son to convert him to the faith.
3) Commend the partying followers for upholding the tenants of the faith but remind them that their god sorely needs the census data.
(5) "Marley and the Wailers" get to work. (4) "You need Ganja" looks like its going to sound good.
(6) The lord gets crushed to death by the holy herb. On the plus side, the son's in charge now. On the minus side is that his uncle is put in charge of the estate until the son is 21.
(6) The partyers decide to tell you what they know. "The town has, like, 700 people, man." "Yeah, its like the biggest town around it." "The major religion is worshiping the God of Law" "Yeah, but there's that weird cult that promotes baby worship and huge parties. They say that having a baby is like, the most holy thing there can be. It sounds kind of cool."

Spoiler: Ganja (click to show/hide)

Smite the prophet, start over in a different village.
(2) You miss the prophet. "hey what was that for? Eating roasted kitten with peanut sauce is one of the best dishes ever. The more the kitten is kicked, the better it is.

Spoiler: Q'r'sh (click to show/hide)

I think this is the weirdest turn ever.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2013, 07:21:29 pm »

Excellent!

With my physical form and my prophet, begin curing diseases in the village and converting anyone I can!
Also, if possible, impede Zarut's actions with divine multitasking and power!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 08:07:56 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2013, 07:24:06 pm »

I can work with this.
Start making statues that kill people that are on my list of enemies. Then send my followers to convert people.

cattouchdis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2013, 07:31:23 pm »

"You are killing them because they worship jealousy and that is against our religion so now kill them!"
Kill the remaining followers of the god of jealousy because they foolishly left their temple and are now out in the open. Also, if they all die/get injured, take over the temple so it would be dedicated to me.
Game I'm running: Get your Mad Scientist laboratory back, Currantly at Turn 5

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2013, 08:01:05 pm »

Prophet: Repeat last action.God dammit -.-
Merchants: Last action, but convert those who dislike/are neutral about there current religion.
Assassin's Guild: If numbers are equal/favorable, stand and fight using superior agility to win, if not RUN LIKE HELL!!.
Town watch wives: Last action.
Zarut: Plant MORE holy thoughts about Zarut in the minds of the bishops and such of the other gods.
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2013, 08:04:06 pm »

I thought I forgot something! Murder the assassin's guild using birds of prey. And then erect more trees in where the bodies fell.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2013, 08:44:44 pm »

This really has been a hilarious turn.

Summon a pair of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booby to add +2 persuasion to my prophet, and to any I chose for the holy birds to alight upon.
Prophet: continue artistic endeavor, chatting up anyone who will listen, as long as said discussions do not impede the production of the holy book.
Boobs: contact a ... worthy ... pair of candidates. Convince the lady to whom they are attached to join the cause. Request from Persus 13 a spoiler with the current condition of our followers.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2013, 10:19:24 pm »

MOAR ROCK FOR THE ROCK GOD! GIVE THEM MOAR ROCK POWER AND FORCE THEM TO USE IT! TEMPT THEM WITH BITCHES AND DRUGS!

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2013, 10:52:30 pm »

This really has been a hilarious turn.

Summon a pair of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booby to add +2 persuasion to my prophet, and to any I chose for the holy birds to alight upon.
Dohoho
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2013, 11:23:14 pm »

*sigh*

Fix my prophet's blindness, and continue with the booze plan, expect with blackjack and hookers now too.

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2013, 12:39:48 am »

The Rider: Enslave the ghosts to do my bidding and send them to protect my prophet.
Prophet: Cause all of the horses to stampede into the angry mob.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 18, 2013, 12:46:27 am »

Have my profit speak to the crowd that has gathered to hear Marley and Wailers play so the finest damn reggae around, then have my prophet speak to the people of how great I am and how I offer free ganja to all who would follow me.

Forgo the airdrop of weed this time and have the young lordling preach to his uncle about this great new religion in town.

Send mana from heaven aka weed lolipops and have the rest of my flock spread out throughout the town giving them out for free to anyone and everyone, saying simply "Ganja loves you! You should learn to love it him too."

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 18, 2013, 02:55:00 am »

Smite him again.
Then move to Khor's village and get a prophet there.
Then proclaim that I am actually Khor and Khor is an impostor who's been needlessly wasting human lives.

IT'S A FOOLPROOF PLAN

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 18, 2013, 05:51:34 am »

Dog-Prophet: devour squirrel, gain supernatural power of squirrel compulsion.
Teenage Apprentice: become successful insane mime.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 18, 2013, 12:12:01 pm »

(I think I'm going to count myself out of this, I'm afraid.)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33