Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Chaos Imperium Greater gods edition Turn 1  (Read 5416 times)

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Imperium Greater gods edition Turn 1
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2013, 05:52:05 pm »

(( Uhm, he's the God Emperor of all mankind, he'd swat you like a bug before you even got close enough to speak to him and the imperium doesn''t work with daemons it kills them. If the hundeds of thousands of psykers and space marines don't kill you first. ))
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2013, 06:52:20 pm »

((That requires them to notice...and to have the manpower. And the Emperor is too busy almost dying/being dead to help much.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2013, 06:57:41 pm »

((Crap, looks like I came in a little too late.  Oh well, maybe I'll take someone up on that whole Chaos Prince thing after a while))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2013, 07:16:48 pm »

(( .... The Emperor is more then capable of sniffing out the taint of the warp on an insect like us, as are his guards. ))
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2013, 07:36:35 pm »

((1. ...The Emperor is dead or dying on the Golden Throne. That's about the first thing most know about him.
2. They still need to discover you and your deception.
3. They're not omnipotent...although the Emperor is slightly close.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2013, 07:49:43 pm »

Start a cult ... composed of random people and Orks. Promise them the strength they need to fight Chaos.

Justified since I'm a Malal daemon. My purpose is to fuck up everyone else's plans.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2013, 12:50:02 am »

(( I know he is, he'll feel the taint on you thousands of miles away. Nobody could hide the taint of chaos from him. ))
Now it never would.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2013, 12:57:08 am »

(( I know he is, he'll feel the taint on you thousands of miles away. Nobody could hide the taint of chaos from him. ))
((By that logic there would be no chaos cults ever because Empy knows where every last one of them are and communicates this regularly to his advisors. This is obviously not the case.))
Sig! Onol

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2013, 01:34:41 am »

Gather a cult of gangsters and serial killers.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2013, 02:00:28 am »

(( Not really, his range ain't that long but no daemon or being tainted by chaos could get close enough to try to trick him into an alliance. ))
Now it never would.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2013, 02:03:06 am »

(( Not really, his range ain't that long but no daemon or being tainted by chaos could get close enough to try to trick him into an alliance. ))
((Oh, that's true. I'm confused because you seemed to be saying that no Imperial could be corrupted evar because Teh Empherhah said so.))
Sig! Onol

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2013, 04:08:51 am »

(( Nobody near the Emperor could be, but outside of that even the inquisitors can fall if your strong enough. ))
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2013, 07:07:28 am »

((By that logic there would be no chaos cults ever because Empy knows where every last one of them are and communicates this regularly to his advisors. This is obviously not the case.))
((Not to mention all the other corrupting influences...))

((Assuming that you are correct, that requires me to travel across the galaxy just so I don't have to lie. And I'm a daemon of Tzeentch. Saying I'm allied with the Emperor when I'm just helping those soldiers of his do better in battle is pretty honest for me.))
Sig

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2013, 11:18:36 am »

Turn 2

As you force your will onto the mortal plane you know you need to reach out to the weak minds and draw them down the path of chaos and bring more pawns into the great game the gods play

Start gathering a cult I guess.

You gather a meager cultist gathering through several planets in your region not many but its a start ( Gained 20 cultists in V'run )

start gathering a cult
attempt to gain worshippers from the ranks of the forgeworld workers, by promising release from the pain and suffering of their work-related ailments and diseases

You reach out through the warp and find several worker groups through several planets who hear your calls of release from pain and suffering ( Gained 50 cultists in ryza )

Start gathering a cult within my spheres.
you reach out to the hive inhabitants in Angelis groups head your call and come to worship you in secret ( gained 70 cultists in Angelis )

Start a cult.
You spread your will throughout Baal gathering people to your siren like call ( Gained 60 Cultists in Baal )

Start a cult, focusing on frightened Imperial Guardmen and promising them luck and favor in battle. If possible, follow through on this promise.
If possible
Your will permeates throughout your region finding a company of Imperial guardsmen fighting on the front lines looking for another way ( Gained 40 Imperial guards cultists in Cadia  ) ( you rolled twice for that and did well on both >,< )

I shall start a cult on my home region of Necromunda, starting by influencing one of the gangs that plague the underhive, offering power to aid their attacks against the other gangers.
You search for cultists and find a gang of hivers on one planet planet more bending to your will searching for power ( gained 20 cultists in Necromunda )

Start a cult ... composed of random people and Orks. Promise them the strength they need to fight Chaos.
You search through your home region of your galaxy and come across a warband of orcs you whisper into their ears promising glory and shiny things, they are quickly bent to your will ( you rolled a 10 so basically god roll ) ( gained 1 ork warband consisting of 69 orcs and 1 notable warboss in Armageddon )

Gather a cult of gangsters and serial killers.
you look throughout your region for the lowest of the low and you set your sights on a gang of hivers looking to bring more chaos into the hive city ( gained 70 cultists in 1 gang )

Players

Spoiler: GreatWyrmgold (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alexandria (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: draco1234 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: pancaek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: kj1225 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: cheesecake (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: gamerlord (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: xantalos (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Gm notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:47:35 am by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2013, 11:24:20 am »

Good catch with the map.

Also, it's "GreatWyrmGold," not "GreayWyrmGold".

Finally, Grant my cultists luck in battle (Medium Power), and tell them that if anyone asks why they are so lucky, they are to let the questioners know of a power who wants to aid the Emperor--ie, me--and allow them into the cult if they so desire.
Meanwhile,
infiltrate another two companies like I did with this one to gain more cultists.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:00:37 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5